Tommy Robinson just almost knocked out some nignog in an Italian no-go zone

Migrants says he is gonna kill Tommy Robinson and then gets fucked up.
>youtube.com/watch?v=_BNP2y7ELus
>3:03

Is Tommy Robinson /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MrruG6nU_zY
dafties.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=_BNP2y7ELus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes Tommy Robinson is 100% /ourguy/

fuck this jewish bastard slanderer

100% jew lover

the virgin Sargoy push Vs. the Chad Tommy hook

He's pro Israel. Jew funded. BUT he is doing al ot of good.

He needs to stop defending Jews.

damn

>"I'll put ya to sleep bruv"

>nigger mumbling pure gibberish
>Tommy just decks him right in the face

Damn right on ol chap

related to the nog he hooked I reckon?

100% based

no, this faggot tommy is a nigger-loving cuckold

I guess it takes an Anglo to go down to Italy and set things straight.

The hit on that nigger was incredibly satisfying. This shit doesn’t happen in the USA because we would just shoot these fucking shitstain niggers.

>Is Tommy Robinson /ourguy/?
/thread

Fuck that punch was about a half inch from knocking that fuck out.

that white-hot slap of the knuckles against a cold smelly shitskin's face, always a nice sound.

That nigger was probably shook as fuck

they are not used to someone standing up to them lol

Take your country back and deport these shitskins before it’s too late.

are you autistic or underage?

That was a beautiful punch. Fuck that nigger. I hope he ends up paralyzed.

Europe is getting a taste of what we've been dealing with inside of our inner cities for quite some time in ameriBurgerCorp.

t. 56% virgin who hasn't been outside in weeks for fear of getting assraped by some bull nigger

>100% jew lover

doesn't bother me at all Ahmed

Are you a pure shitskin or mongrel?

t. a nigger who doesn't want to lose his gibs

If he said he hated Jews etc his cause would be lost completely with the public eye, gotta take care of em one at a time.

people like you are why we get made fun of

We are all fucked, every last white nation. You are right in your jest though. I mean every time someone does something to show what’s going on is not ok, it changes nothing but destroying their life, and damaging the right wing movement.

with what, they already started attacking the second amendment, its not long before its gonna be ban all guns

What does that even mean you dumbass. You hate EVERY black person?

white people are pussies , non-violance and pacifism were retarded ideas and now they are killing the west

I don't care that he's not fully redpilled, he's got more balls than most men in this country.

100% are guy

Where's all those strong I_talian men?

Bump

This
What a lad

Nice

It Begins

that punch was so good ungh

Jewish groups have been funding working class movements to do their fighting for them, i think even nick griffin brought it up years ago.

If he were a regular italian he'd be sitting in jail now.
We don't have any stand your ground laws, there's a duty to retreat.

nice

would've done the same as soon as that nog raised his hand, what the fuck was he doing

bumping for virality and eu justice

My heart hurts for you. God speed, user

Tommy just finished reading siege

should africa be nuked?

They're from the CAR, do you know how many countries you have to go through to get to italy?? for fuck sake

Great hook, insta ko, it connected so well

Miring his hobbit height

Giants will never feel as comfy, especially low level black giants

>not wanting to genocide blacks
>cuck
m8

This is why you need guns. I can't wait till shitskins are finally extinct

NOICE

tommy is Mosley reincarnate

How many nigger invaders have you knocked the fuck out?

Don’t care if he’s a Jew lover. He’s got balls and I respect that.

>WOAAH FUCKIN HELL MATE WE'VE GOT DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE FUCKING MUSLAMICS, THEY'RE FOOKIN OUT OF CONTROL MATE THEY'RE RAPIN LITTLE KIDS
>WAIT WHAT THE FUCK DID U JUST SAY DID U SAY THAT BLACKS ARE FUCKIN' ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MAJORITY OF KNIFE CRIME IN LONDON AND BEYOND? YOU'RE A FUCKIN RACIST MATE, YOU'RE FUCKIN SCUM FUCK OFF YOU LITTLE PRICK FUCKING HELL NAH MATE AFRICANS BRINGING IN BUSH MEAT AND SHIT IN THIS COUNTRY IS A FUCKING LIE MATE. MATE YOU SOUND LIKE A FUCKING RACIST I FUCKIN' HATE CUNTS LIKE YOU GET LOST YOU FUCKING PRICK GO FUCKING GO DO ONE YOU'RE A FUCKING MESS MATE.

>WHEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! GOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL GET IN THERE NGUBU MY SISTERS SON! GO ON LAD!!
>ALSO JEWS ARE THE REAL VICTIMS, MY SON. STAMP THAT ANTI-SEMITISM OUT MATE. THEY'VE SUFFERED MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE ON THE HISTORY OF PLANET EARTH HAS EVER.

sorry, did i offend your wife's bull?

S L E P T

Unironically though Tommy was co-opted in prison, hence the reason he's anti-Muslim, but pro-Jew. Beforehand he was anti-Jew and then suddenly done a 360 for the reason I've just mentioned.
The problem for him is that he has a wife and kids. They'll always be used as leverage until you be a good goy. Hitler promoted marriage and many children for Germans and yet wasn't married (up until the, alleged, final days) or had any children himself. He even said that the reason for this is that he knew they would be targeted in an effort to force him to stop redpilling goys. If you have no weaknesses then you can be bent into (((shape))).
That's why Sup Forums will win.

based

Is this the only thing you have to say after seeing that cross punch deliver sweet justice onto that filthy animal ever since it crossed the mediterranean?

Italy needs another Caesar soon. Good punch 3/5. Now imagine these black low IQ demons are strolling European streets everywhere

For now...

THESE FOOKIN PAKIS, EH?

MILITIAS WILL BE FORMED

PRAISE

2:49
You're never my guy if you turn your back a micro second to a nigger what are you retarded^

>Don’t care if he’s a Jew lover. He’s got balls and I respect that.

yes

quite a tasty right hook actually

as for whether he's /our guy/, he is a vehement defender of israel / jews

>Is Tommy Robinson /ourguy/?

ahh he is The dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=MrruG6nU_zY

FUCKING HERO

HOLY SHIT I'M PUMPED

>Found the nigger

What you on about son.
The tables are turning, the people are slowly waking up to the realities of leftist policies.
Pretty soon Europe will be in civil war. It doesn't matter if it burns to cinders, it always had. What matters is it can and will be rebuilt.

I bet you admire a lot of balls, faggot.

"I was worried for Larry Silverstein, a very very good friend of mine..."

Donald Trump

Women and children first........

Tommy is /ourgoy/!

Aw, look, he's pretending to be relevant

nope i dont support a kike lover, preheat the oven or go home

Theses immigrant niggers need to be bulldozed into a big pit and set on fire.

did you even watch the video, he knocks an african out

That was the best part. Fuck that nigger.

>0.2%
el comerciante...

la cretura...

What do you think these young men are doing outside of the rail station? They are drug dealers and the last thing they want is to be recorded on camera.

boo hoo, the druggy wuggy dealers might cry :-(

kek nice

I was in Rome 5 years ago and niggers would follow my backpacker group around.

We ran from the train station bottleo to the yellow it was fucking creepy homeless people stalked us you basically couldn't go out at night.

Good times

>Hah he punched a black man harassing him. That means he doesn't like them
>he shills for them every chance he gets when he is in England.

How about you fucking join the EDL, lads?

dafties.org/

There is literally nothing wrong with Tommy Robbinson and Shlomo Englandistein Marching down the high street and making a dash for it UP THE CENTRE HERE COMES PAUL GOLDING! STRAIGHT DOWN THE HIGH RD, THROUGH THE WETHERSPOONS DOOR!
RED PILL PHILL COMES IN TO SUPPORT, HE WAVES THE ENGLAND FLAN WITH A SUN LOGO ON IT RIGHT IN ABDULS FACE . NICE LITTLE FLAP AS THE WIND GOES DOWN!
PAUL DODGES MEHEMT WITH A STUNNING SWING FROM HIS FLAG POLE, HIS HEAD BOUNCES OFF A FLAGSTONE! HE'S THROUGH THE DOOR. SLAMS THE CLOSING IT INTO MY NANS HEAD! WHAT A TOUCH.
OH! OH! HE'S GOING UP THE STAIRS! PUSHES ME MUM DOWN EM SHE HITS THE BOTTOM WITH A MEATY THUD! STUNNER! WHAT A CHEEKY LITTLE SHOVE FACKIN LOVELY!
OHHH OHHHH HE'S AT THE TOP OF THE LANDING AND STRAIGHT INTO JAYDA FRANSEN'S CUNT!

EEEEEEE EEEEEEE EEEEEE DEEEE ELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLlllllll!!!!!!!!!!!

shut up irish aren't white

Even during the day they where annoying and dangerous

This 1000%. Tommy Robinson is controlled op like a motherfucker.

>youtube.com/watch?v=_BNP2y7ELus
Subbed just for that punch

That's a good hook for those on the fence about it. Anyone with half a brain will finish the thought and realize majority shitskin areas of the world are incapable of being civilized. Degrees of "shithole" is synonymous with skin color darkness average.

That hook was quick and tight yo.

WOT A STUNNING LEFT HOOK. FACKIN LURVERLY. CAHMON TOMMY SON. STRAIGHT IN THE BACK OF ME MA'S CUNT.

Dude no one cares about your anti-Semitism alight?

fucking kek! epic!