>Ulquiorra x Orihime
Best ship ever.

a man of good taste

shit manga shit thread shit op

t.ichirukist

Hitsukarin > Hitsuhina

but thats just wrong

2/6 taste
You get 2 points for Ulquiorra, 1 for the ice faggot, 1 for Gin for a total of 4, and two negative points for Rukia and Nnoitra. Ichigo is indifferent so he doesn't contribute to the score.

I only like Renruki

Don't pair Tatsuki with Ichigo. She deserves better.

She honestly does but I can't help but like it

Ulquihime? At least the rest had a long and meaningful relationship. How much time Ulquiorra and Orihime interacted? 1 day o 2? I've never understood why people saw some possibility in this pairing, and its appeal either. For me they are like total strangers

bad boy/good girl

>Ulquihime
>Good

Pick one.

>I've never understood why people saw some possibility in this pairing, and its appeal either.

The only people who liked Ulquihime were Ichirukifags who wanted to make Orihime a non-threat to their ship.

I didnt see a reason to ship it before Kubo the faggot himself drew a fucking doujin expanding on their relationship.
The way I see it, Kubo wrote them as potential lovers with Ulquiorra's death in mind, that way he knew he could "go all the way" without worrying about Ulquiorra cucking Ichigo. That theory seems logical to me because Ulquiorra was the only one who didnt come back outta the most popular Espadas.

>I didnt see a reason to ship it before Kubo the faggot himself drew a fucking doujin expanding on their relationship.

Nigga are you for real right now

yes

Where's your source faggot

>I didnt see a reason to ship it before Kubo the faggot himself drew a fucking doujin expanding on their relationship.

That chapter in the Unmasked databook wasn't an "UlquiHime doujin" but a chapter showing Ulquiorra's past. The only interaction between the two was Orihime calling him "Ulquiorra-san" and Ulquiorra replying back with "don't call me that".

>The way I see it, Kubo wrote them as potential lovers with Ulquiorra's death in mind

You saw wrong. Kubo wasn't ever gonna take that path, especially since he kept having Orihime hungry for strawberry dick.

>That theory seems logical to me because Ulquiorra was the only one who didnt come back outta the most popular Espadas.

Kubo didn't bring Ulquiorra back because his story is over. There is nothing more that he can bring to the story other than being a nihilistic emo douche.

>HigtuGAYxMomo
fuck of
>GinxRangiku
Anyone who still wants this never got the point of his character

Why pair Tatsuki with Ichigo when she was clearly gay for Orihime?

Perfect exept shitsugaya is with momo and not shiori.

Hitsuyori >>>>>>>>>> everything else

>not GigixBambi
gay

pairing faggots with used goods are never good pairings.
It's why both Ichihime and Ichiruki suck too.

Honestly, everyone in this manga was too good for Ichigo. Ichigo had no motivation for anything besides "MAMORU NAKAMA"

Ichigo x Tatsuki doesn't work because Ichigo loathes himself and others who are like him.
He's only sexually attracted to people like his mom.

>Ichigo had no motivation for anything besides "MAMORU NAKAMA"
1 that isn't his actual motivation and that's been repeated numerous times in the series
2 regardless, hating people for wanting to help others is pretty retarded.
It's like hating Supes for his good nature.

Man, this is the only post I've read that made it sound weird.

>Rukia and Orihime
>used goods

You take that back, you asshole. They are fucking pure. PURE.

Ichigo was a dumb thug who'd fall into depression whenever he couldn't beat his problems into submission.

>has a kid with Renji
>probably got raped repeatedly by half the arrancar and Aizen off screen
>pure

>I didn't read the manga so I just repeat Sup Forums memes

But that is pretty much the gist of Ichigo's character.

So he's Sup Forums but stronger?

It's the complete opposite though; are you perhaps a non-reader?

>It's the complete opposite though
I wouldn't say it's the opposite of how he's really like but still somewhat inaccurate.
But hey that's just memes in general.

Do you mind explaining how it's not?

How is it inaccurate?

That isn't me and rangiku though. So you're wrong.

shuhei plz go

>Niggas are actually conformable with the idea of "shipping" - a term that originate from and reek of tumblr shitter - to the point that they can have a "discussion" about it

Sup Forums sure has fallen. Next thing you niggers tell me that you are all underage and use facebook

Is there a bigger cuck than Shuhei?
Even after he got his bike he can't be happy because everyone thinks he's a chunni loser.

>dumb
Top of his high school class
>thug
Bad reputation based on misunderstandings/ rumors.
>fall into depression whenever he couldn't beat his problems into submission.
The Ulquiorra fight was the exact opposite of this: he fell into depression BECAUSE he beat his problem into submission while not in control of his own body.

>anyone caring about shit shonen pairings
They're always shit btw.

>Bad reputation based on misunderstandings/ rumors.
He beat some fucking skateboarders up in the very first chapter on the grounds of them disturbing a ghost they couldn't have possibly known was actually there. Ichigo is a fucking asshole and his reputation is completely deserved.

>they couldn't have possibly known was actually there

There was a grave marker they had knocked over; even if there wasn't an actual ghost, it's still disrespectful, therefore the beating was well-deserved.

No, it wasn't deserved. They didn't do it on purpose. Ichigo of all people should know not to fucking assault people over stupid shit, him being a victim of bullying and all.

>luccacomicsandgames.com/it/2017/comics/ospiti/tite-kubo/

Next month Kubo will be attending the Lucca Comics & Games convention in Italy. Are any Italyfags here gonna check it out?

>They didn't do it on purpose.

It's called negligence, user.

>assaulting people over negligence that harmed literally no one and would be trivial to fix
It's called being a violent prick.

>They didn't do it on purpose.
iirc they still mocked the dead girl after Ichigo told them to apologize so while they didn't deserve a beating, they weren't exactly innocent.

You remember wrong. They didn't say anything about the girl. Ichigo sucker kicked one of them first, and then, as he kept beating the rest of them, explained to them what they did wrong.

>him being a victim of bullying and all.
He realized the solution to bullying is beating bullies up so if anything bullying enabled his violent urges.

>harmed literally no one
Clearly you missed the point

>probably got raped repeatedly by half the arrancar and Aizen off screen

YA-YAMERO

>He beat some fucking skateboarders up in the very first chapter on the grounds of them disturbing a ghost they couldn't have possibly known was actually there. Ichigo is a fucking asshole and his reputation is completely deserved.
I like how the series ended on a similar note to how it began.
Ichigo had no basis anything Yhwach was doing was necessarily wrong but killed him anyway just because he didn't like the guy.
His escalation went from being a simple douche to becoming the literal anti christ.

>Ichigo had no basis anything Yhwach was doing was necessarily wrong

Did you forget the part where Ichigo had to listen to his nakama getting wrecked by his army? Ichigo had every reason to believe Yhwach was evil, and Yhwach gave him no reason to suspect otherwise.

Fucking speedreaders.

>Ulq and Orihime
>Nnoit and Nel
The rest is fine but what the fuck is wrong with you.

Yhwach was a fucking asshole too, killing his own guys for no real reason.

>killing his own guys for no real reason.
Did you miss the part where he has to constantly kill people just to keep himself from becoming an autstic baby again?
>Did you forget the part where Ichigo had to listen to his nakama getting wrecked by his army?
nakama?
You mean the people who only ever think of him as a weapon and a potential replacement for their lynchpin?

I still don't understand the 'Yhwach did nothing wrong' meme. Aizen was a suave bastard and an overall likable villain so it's fitting, Yhwach was just a cunt.

>His escalation went from being a simple douche to becoming the literal anti christ.
I hope he's abusive towards his son so that kid can grow up to inevitably stab him to death like Yhwach promised.
justice needs to be served and Kazui must be the one to serve it.

>Did you miss the part where he has to constantly kill people just to keep himself from becoming an autstic baby again?
But that doesn't justify anything.

Renji, Rukia, ect. say hello

Man Tatsuki was pure kino. It's a shame that Ichigo wasn't interested in her.

>I'll wage war with the commies and then rune out of power half way so all my effort is for naught
Alright.
It's not like he wasn't planning to revive everyone after all was said and done anyway.

Nell with Nnoitora? The fuck?

>Nnoitra and Nel
>Not Nnoitra and Tesla
Shit taste

>It's not like he wasn't planning to revive everyone after all was said and done anyway.

You're absolutely correct.

But they're both cunts.
Especially Rukia who knowingly let Ichigo get mindraped to bait Ginjo out and then mocked him for getting mindraped.

Weak bait desu, unsurprising for a speedreader.

Nel bullying people is always super hot

Nnoitora doesn't deserve anyone, though. He is strong, but not strong enough, dumb brute.
Basically, he is like Ken-chan, but without all the good parts.

>Basically, he is like Ken-chan, but without all the good parts.
No he's definitely better than an autist like Ken.
He has the whole inferiority complex as a basis for his strength and behaves like a flawed individual.
Kenny has none of that and is literally just a walking pile of muscle and autism.

Why are you leaving out 69 guy and Kira? When a show has relationship pentagons. You should at least properly ship them off. This is just cheap

Ainz probably has raped every attractive woman in SS, though.

are you saying he's gay because he's got gay in his name?

>booksmarts
Life smarts
>thug
He was a thug because people made fun of his hair and he would beat people up because of it.

okay

I don't understand why anyone would? At least with Star Trek conventions and the like there's some sort of Q&A that matters. This is just a washed up guy that needs to draw backgrounds

I always thought of her as lesbian. Maybe just me though.

so all shinigami whores are just used goods.
Good thing I'm a Nelfag and a Gigifag.

>I always thought of her as lesbian. Maybe just me though
Kubo did too.
He even refers to their pairing as the princess and the dragon.

>Life smarts
It's called being a teenager

>people made fun of his hair and he would beat people up because of it.
That never actually happened though

>their
and by that I'm referring to Tatsuki and Orihime if it wasn't obvious

But it did happen.

>are you saying he's gay because he's got gay in his name?
no I'm saying he's gay because he's completely fucking gay

So you're a homosexual, I got it.

>He has the whole inferiority complex
This and his rampant misogyny made him at least somewhat tolerable as a character. On a second thought, I take it back: he was surprisingly well-written piece of shit.
>Kenny has none of that and is literally just a walking pile of muscle and autism.
His fight with Ichigo was basically one prolonged training session where he has thought the kid how to fight. And he is holding back out of fear, so he has some depth.

>He was a thug because people made fun of his hair and he would beat people up because of it.
He beat people for less

Then prove it.

Not him, but
>Nelfag
>homosexual

That's what you focus on? Not the, you know, the boy? Why are you retarded, user? What did your single mother do to you? Defoo her as quick as you can.

>homosexual
funny way to spell patrician>rampant misogyny
It always weirded me out that hollows identified enough with their given genders to find things like sexism offensive.

>the boy?
Gigi isn't a boy.
She's just a girl who stuck a cock onto her crotch and you can't convince me otherwise.

Bisexual, then. I'm 100% positive that you're either attracted to that or you gay.
On a second thought, maybe he is a lolicon with a vomit fetish.

He literally narrates it.

You've got no evidence to back up this claim.

>Ulquihime were Ichirukifags who wanted to make Orihime a non-threat to their ship
Nah. The problem is, the bat has died a few minutes after the actual romance has begun.

>He literally narrates it.
Then source it.

B…but Princess and dragon is totally muh ishihime!