Anyone else notice how much hate this guy is getting, even from non-right normie women?

>Anyone else notice how much hate this guy is getting, even from non-right normie women?
>even heard a gay guy refer to him as "a fuckin faggot"

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
policyoptions.irpp.org/magazines/december-2017/the-growing-diversity-within-federal-ridings/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where? On reddit he's fellated on the regular. Facebook is 50-50.

People realize he’s a walking meme of no value. Can you imagine him trying to negotiate with Trump, it would be a blood bath.

He seems like he's trying too hard instead of being genuine

a lot of people who voted for him hate him right now. The only people who seem to like this fag are muslims. Probably because they getting head from this fag every hour

>Facebook is 50-50.
Precisely, and that's even with his crew deleting the negative comments

discord gg/FMBKRn

add a .

>The only people who seem to like this fag are muslims.
The muslim support has been slipping since his Sikh fiasco, they'll still vote for him, but the vocal support is dying down

My mom voted for him and she doesn't even remember. Everytime I talk about the 2015 election she asks me to remember her who she voted for. Jesus dumb people should not be allowed to participate in democracy.

>Where?
I maybe a rural retard (eastern Ontario) but everyone I know can't say his name with out getting the word faggot into the same sentence. When I go into the city (Kingston, a pozzed SJW stronghold) you hear normal taxpayers in the checkout line bitching all the time, the same people who voted for the cunt.

He pretty much is nothing more than a face/mouthpiece. He plays twitter politics while everyone else in his part does the real work.

I'm starting to feel pity for him. Is this normal?

Quebec hates him, alright.
The way he called himself both a Canadian and a Quebecois once while rooting for centralization to Ottawa and absolutely staining a french family name like Trudeau (not that it wasn't already stained because of his father, anyway) is chipping away at any support he has here whatsoever.

no, it's not
work on becoming a man

The hard left youth demographic is disowning him. That's bad.

Women are attracted to strength. My hyper feminine ex used to have many male clients who would go to her to have a facial or hand massage / waxing and it always made her so contemptuous and borderline angry (which is quite something for someone like her). She called them "margarita guys" which is the precursor to soyboy I guess.

It's almost symphatetic how hard he seems to consciously try not to manspread almost everytime he's sitting.

>My hyper feminine ex used to have many male clients who would go to her to have a facial or hand massage / waxing and it always made her so contemptuous and borderline angry (which is quite something for someone like her). She called them "margarita guys" which is the precursor to soyboy I guess
"Margarita Man", I'm using that

wat een homo.

>The virgin prime minister versus the chad president

Please. Most gays aren't the flaming homos that run around in leather and fart rainbow like you see at the parades. Your father could be gay and you'd never know it

bump

Have a bump

>Most gays aren't the flaming homos that run around in leather and fart rainbow like you see at the parades.
t. never been to Canada

The normies turned on him because the media turned on him. The question is why did the media turn on him

how do you cross your legs like that.my balls would hurt like hell

because the jews turned their backs on him. is trudeau /ourguy/

>implying Trudeau doesn't like ballbusting

I hope the Trudeau fad isn't over because I was just starting to like him. I'm always out of sync with the normies...

>implying he has balls
his wife's boyfriend cut them off and she carries them in her purse for safekeeping.

Gay people hate fagits harder than straight people it's hilarious

ITS TIME

>I maybe a rural retard (eastern Ontario)

grammar confirms

hi faggot
>anecdotes
nobody likes fat jew anywhere from down south

>The question is why did the media turn on him

It's biological. When someone broadcasts weakness, we're genetically predisposed to hostility toward that person.

how is she real?

3 kids

blatantly gay

interrupts a female (gasp) to out libtard her with "peoplekind"

I think he's a shill who's there to show the world how stupid the left has become.

he makes the left look ridiculous, they need to shut him down.

he stands a good chance at winning again user. I don't know where you live, but where I live, White flight is in full swing and more non white immigrants move in. Pretty sure whites are the minority where I am now so you can add another riding to that list. Im sorry but demographics matter.

policyoptions.irpp.org/magazines/december-2017/the-growing-diversity-within-federal-ridings/

They sense the shifting winds, so they are moving back to the conservatives.