Why is there so many moralfags in anime fandom these days?

Why is there so many moralfags in anime fandom these days?

Isnt that the girl that keeps getting blacked in hentai

Because of people who unironically post FT pics

Sup Forums does not exist to discuss fandoms. Feel free to use one of the many random boards Sup Forums has.

>fairytailfag
Nobody cares if you fap to a subpar ecchi knockoffs of vastly superior shonen series, just don't pretend it's good.

>All images and resulting discussion should pertain to anime or manga.
Anime fandom is related to anime and manga.
I don't watch FT.Just used first pic from google search.

your mom is related to my dick

You must be 18 to post in here

See .
>- Discussion should be centered on series and characters, not the posters or communities that discuss said series and characters.

epic iroyn

because you are only a massiv edgelord if you are under the age of 17 and/or something went completly wrong in your development.

Here's a thread where OP complains about community not loving his waifu enough
Not deleted yet

If mods actually did their jobs Sup Forums would look very different. That doesn't change the rules.

>Isnt that the girl that keeps getting blacked in hentai
find a girl that hasn't lmao

Moralfags are annoying. Don't use the word fandom though.it's a tumblr term.

He's not actually trying to have a discussion on the matter, just trying to bait the Karenfags into showing that's not true. It's just a waifu thread. Still shit, but allowed.

My waifu Madoka hasn't been blacked

>OP's pretending to be retarded
Not an argument
He still violated the so called 'rules' as much as I did.And that's just one.I could go and st more threads lke those.

die phoneteen

>>OP's pretending to be retarded
Are you? The thread is about Kallen, not her fans.

All the intelligent nihilists have moved on to Rick and Morty. You've been left behind.

The West is a mistake.

That thread is about a certain community not liking Karen enough
The OP is literally "Why doesnt kallen get the love she deserves?" and not about Karen itself
Quoting yourself
>Discussion should be centered on series and characters,
>not the posters or communities that discuss said series and characters.

>That thread is about a certain community not liking Karen enough
Read the thread. You'll see.
If you had actually lurked Sup Forums for a while you'd recognize what the OP is about without having to read the thread. The answer is simple: Lurk more.

Same reason as always: Because of the invasion of moralising feminists, who hold control over both ANN and the sakuga community. This gives them a lot of reach to broadcast their ideology. Anime being a medium largely dedicated to pandering to male tastes, they'll never run out of material to complain about.