Tell me your decision as to if you want to join this battle, the Holy Grail War, now

Tell me your decision as to if you want to join this battle, the Holy Grail War, now.

Violence is never the answer.

Get riches, rape bitches.

I want to summon Astolfo

i will only join if i can have seiba as my sevanto.

Yeah I'll join, because I've been looking for something that has meaning.

I will participate in the holy grail war, but not in the hopes of winning or defeating others but to amass as many seibaclones as possible.

Only if I get to summon best Saber

My friend wanted a glorious death on the battlefield,only to be assassinated in a meaningless political conflict.I want to grant his wish.

I just want to live a normal unextraordinary life

That depends, how autistic are the other people in the war. Also are you in the war? Why is Lancer so shit? Can I summon Sasaki?

I want to make everyone's waifus real.

Easy decision. Pack everything useful into the car, buy a shotgun and a revolver, and escape into the countryside.

Is my servant cute? This is important.

What will you do when the other six masters choose to eliminate you.

I'VE GOT TO GET MY WAIFU I'VE GONE PAST THE POINT OF NO RETURN

Have you called for me, Master Kotomine?

I want to be an ally of justice.

Beeble die if they r killed?

>I want to save this rotten world
Chuuni Priest

Summon Saber
Use command spells to defile her
Get out of the country with my cumdump

Lead them on a wild goose chase for several years. Make sure they always have a more convenient target that plays by their rules.

What are you gonna do if there is a servant like Gil in the war and he just airstrikes you? Fuck even Medea could probably locate you with her magic.
You would be dead within a month.

I want Jesus as my servant

I'd summoned Osama Bin Ladin as my servant. He'd know how to hide for years. And knowing Nasu, he'd be summoned as a cute girl for me.

Two girls one holy grail.