Tara is back!

Great news!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8A3zetSuYRg
youtube.com/watch?v=GnI9M8FKphk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why does she delete her videos shortly after posting them? I heard Lauren southern has blackmailed faith goldy which is why all her social media is gone and is trying to get Tara out if the way too

Good if true, I used to watch some of her vids.

stop watching these kike broads

WHERE ARE THE REAL PEOPLE, YOU KNOW, THE ONES WHO AREN'T A CIA NIGGER OR A HALF KIKE CUNT?

She’s only 1/16 Jewish.

>4th generation holocaust survivor
Be gone THOT!

there are no "THE REAL PEOPLE" newfriend
there are only CIA-niggers on the right, and CIA-niggers on the left
you can't trust them, none of them
all of the real people atm consists of you and me.. all the others (yous) are cia niggers - don't respond to them
only you and me my friend... wait.. someone is knocking at the door...

brb friend

you could almost think that certain folk want things to remain like they are, and screw you for some cash in the confusion

really makes you think

Faith is back as well though

>Poo in the loo and kike
>is a white nationalist and a feminist
Why the fuck do you guys watch her?

hey the beta Finn hasn't really been around since shortly after Lauren confirmed toll payer

They are stupid. The women has an Indian grandmother and she talks about white nationalism. Even more stupid is how people believe these DNA results without seeing any of it on screen. Like that Southern Kike.

So where's the video?

I think he means back on twitter

Blackmailed how?

tara "jew" mccarthy
tara "dont attack the jewish people" mccarthy

She almost looks like the Tara from Walking Dead

Except hotter, and not fat.

Torah McSwarthy

nudes?

I wish.

Fun fact: the actress that plays Tara on TWD comes from a family of Scientologists and gets really weird when people ask about it.

Praise Xenu.

What do you mean with weird?

Nah, the Tara from TWD has a better hairline

Tara "4rth generation holocaust survivor" McCarthy
Tahanrita "guinean cousins" McCaharanan

great

She's 90% white, fuck off tard.

90% white

literally an indian prostitute

Delete her videos? You mean livestream debates and interviews? Probably because she's afraid Schlomo will shut her youtube channel down.
Although a few months ago she got into a tantrum because men in the Alt-Right we being mean to her and calling her a tradthot, so she deleted much of her content.

youtube.com/watch?v=8A3zetSuYRg

Nobody cares she’s 10% kike poo. They care she’s choosing to identify as a kike poo.

I don’t think she does though.

Cool, but I probs won't watch her any time soon. The only few people I continued supporting are going away and I'm too burnt out from all the internet & happenings.
So that they can't be mass flagged. She has lost her previous channels due to that.
Literally a baseless reddit story

Fuck, Sup Forums's standards are falling by the minute! It's literally fucking reddit at this point, time to migrate asap.

She has no place in any western revivalist movement lecturing men on how to behave and promoting feminism.

youtube.com/watch?v=GnI9M8FKphk