Restore the Roman Empire

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kjX9QAGwiK8
youtube.com/watch?v=Y597ZkuhhsA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Listen Swedecuck do you not think you have enough sandniggers??? ffs kys

Gone with the ((European Union))

Heil the superior culture of Europe
We should have a great teamwork without ((EU))

after Turkey threatened Europe to lauch its Islamic Army on us if we don't respect Erdogan for his degeneracy and retardation, I would say NO WAY
eat dicks Roach faggots, you're not welcome in Europe

Lock it down now. Fuck the UK. Poland and the other slavshit nations should never have been allowed in. Single European federation with a presidency rotated among member states and a single common defence force NAO

European Union = Union of white countries

Anti-EU = Anti-White

No.

Also, kill yourself Achmed.

End the (((EU))), fucking American puppetorganisation. Start new project including Russia. We'll name it EUROPA

Kill yourself, retarded faggot.

Is this /immigrant pol/?

>Heil the superior culture of Europe
Which culture exactly? The one of you western cucks that BEGS refugees to fuck their wives in the name of progress? Or do you still think that this is the Europe from 500 years ago?

Turkey can fuck off and so can Sweden.

´Fuck you Kekistani faggot.

Europe has been kebabed no longer white

If you dont like it, GTFO

Moortugese are not white anyway

Please no!

get fucked you slavturk sandnigger

Russain shills want to destroy Europe and the union of white people (EU). We will not allow them.

youtube.com/watch?v=kjX9QAGwiK8

lmao DISGUSTING

I might take insult if it came from anyone but a portugese. I pity you brother. Feels good my taxes paying for your poor nation

do it faggots, do it now! I want this, i need this, i want all of you to die and the more shitskins you import the faster you faggots will collectively die you overgrown cancer of a continent, we should have actually gotten off our asses and actually split the continent in half with the russians instead of believing in shit like emotions and allowing faggots like you the rights to anything. Iiterally everything in the modern centuries problems are all caused by fucking europe, you faggots recreate israel, you faggots pushed this diversity shit, you faggots let gerniggers be anything but the literal fucking slaves they deserve to be, you faggots caused the bullshit in asia, you faggots convinced us to go into the middle east in the first fucking place in the 70's/80's, the world would be a better place if the whole continent was genocided.

And you guys. You're even more of an embarrassment than the Swedes these days.

What nation is that? Stop hiding behind your meme flag you gay cunt.

This doesnt concern you anymore Ukistan

>instead of believing in shit like emotions and allowing faggots like you the rights to anything
lol I love burger-history, they think history is just like their movies

And this form of thinking is why Europe is a mess. We should just nuke Britain, France, Sweden, and Germany at this point. I wouldn't mind.

>believing europe was anything but russia's whipping bitch post WWII if we didn't get involved

Fucking gross turk subhumans! Those ugly bastesterds should die in a nuclear fire (pb survive that because they are Fucking dumb COCKroaches)

>I want this, i need this, i want all of you to die

we know

No
Fuck the (((EU))) and fuck the Roachland

we immigrants prevent you Dutch faggots from becoming gay or weebs shut the fuck up

>give t*rks freedom of movement
Of course its Sven.

Romania, Bulgaria and Greece should leave and rot.

Glad you know Hans, you do realize the faster you faggots EU the faster you lot die, you shits are literally addicted to poison and its hilarious.

Great teamwork is not enough, we need a powerful democratic European government that has the ability to react to the challenges we will be facing in the coming years.

I object to this picture, since 01/07/2013 it doesnt faithfully represent EU

Why do you care anyway, you will be hiding on top of your underground mountain gold pile anyway

Peak boomer post. Neck yourself old trash and leave internet to young people. Also stay out of european affairs, nobody on this side of ocean cares what would simpletons such as average americans have done or do

Europe will not be the monolithic societies we once were, we have to adapt and unite

What about no kike European Union?

European Union = making white countries brown

With a population almost as big as Germany it will never happen.

>democratic
Are you mad?

EU= retarded democracy + minority rights + degeneracy

no thanks. we just take your money and stay out.

It's very simple though

>believing that outcome wouldn't have had enormous repercussions for USA
Silly burger, quit attempting to grasp complex matters like history. It's not black & white.

Exactly, for example: mass deportations of all non-whites

EXACTLY you do need a powerful democratic union, a diverse Europe is a beautiful Europe, then you will all be civic nationalists, protecting your glorious european union in the exact same way as the united states, and you too will realize you are the amerigoblin.

we care because of the fucking EU principle "Freedom of movement for persons".
when they join the EU, then it's just a matter of time that some of them try to migrate and work here. moreover, we don't erdogan assholes here.

I would say the same to you, i'm saying why treat russia as le ebin bad goy :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Deal! Enjoy the Syrians!

Sven, I.....
Try making it better not worse

No i think he has a great idea, why exclude an obvious part of europe? are you racist hans? Are you a bigot?

KYS

What a surprise, another scandicuck who loves Turkish c*ck...

>nobody on this side of ocean cares what would simpletons such as average americans have done or do

Restoring Roman empire means effectively the based parts of Germany leaving since they lay east of the Limes. Also Scotland has to leave, too.
As a Thuringian, I'm game for that

kike detected.

>not being completely fluent in English as a second language makes him an idiot

(((nationalists))) are the real kikes
Deportation is impossible without receiving public backlash. What would work much better is to make the immigration laws of the European Federation much harsher and employ natalist policies that favor the native whites.
Get cancer mutt, every nation would still have it's native culture and customs. Nobody is pushing any European national identity because such a thing does not exist, a federal state is composed of many different countries.

>Germany
>France
>UK
>Greece
>Sweden
>Non-White
Pick all and only all

there are over 5 million syrians in turkey you fucking retard

Sure, Mahmoud.

>reading comprehension

Like fucking hell well join you.

I hope switzerland makes more ties with russia so we can both grown in partnership with eatchother.

I dont want to be allied to these cucknations on our continent.

1. MAKE FUDGE, NOT WAR
War is Europe’s default setting. Millennia of conflict peaked with the bloodletting that gripped the continent over the first half of the 20th Century. Conservative estimates put the death toll of wars fought or started by European nations at around 110 million from 1900 to 1950. Since then, nobody has died in fighting between countries in the European Union. The EU is the world’s best example of former enemies working together to solve their problems through discussion and compromise. The prospect of EU membership helped ensure peaceful transition across eastern Europe – except where nationalism took hold in the Balkans. No wonder the EU is destination of choice for refugees fleeing war.

2. PROSPERITY
Despite recent problems, the European Union is a huge economic success story. The creation of a single market uniting over 500 million people has forged the world’s biggest trading zone. Trade among EU nations has tripled since the launch of single market – to almost €2.5 trillion a year. Nowhere on the planet do so many people live so well. Firms benefit from tariff-free access, consumers get great choice and good prices, workers can circulate freely. The euro has enhanced these benefits, creating a pole of monetary stability and making life easier and cheaper for businesses and travellers. EU funding helps develop the economies of poorer members and creates lucrative new markets for the better off. Common standards protect workers’ rights, prevent monopoly abuse and ensure safer goods. Open markets create jobs, closing borders destroys them.

3. STRONGER TOGETHER
Our multipolar world is dominated by big powers – the United States, China, Russia, India. Soon regional power blocs could be joining from South America, Southeast Asia and elsewhere. Even the bigger European powers like Britain, France or Germany would struggle to make their voice heard in world affairs. Smaller countries would be marginalised. Together the EU makes a powerful player – the world’s biggest provider of development aid; a leader in environment protection; a united force fighting terrorism and cross-border criminal gangs. As a bloc, the EU can get better deals for its members in international trade talks. All of them would be weaker without it.

4. EUROPEAN FAMILY VALUES
Europe is full of diverse cultures, rich in ideas, but the nations of the EU share common values. They are among the forefront in defending human rights, democracy and the rule of law; they stand for market economies with a strong social safety net; they support just, pluralist, secular societies. Despite their diversity, European nations are each other’s closest friends and allies. The often-maligned rules and regulations of the EU help cement and protect those common values. In these troubled times, citizens need it more than ever.

ntroduction The EU represents one of the greatest experiments in political history. For the first time nations have chosen to surrender aspects of their national sovereignty to a central body that has a responsibility to ensure that they act for the good not only of themselves but of other nations as well. Those who support the concept of the EU are called pro-Europeans or Europhiles.

The EU safeguards peace The European Community was established to ensure that the great European powers that had been at war for hundreds of years would never again enter into armed conflict with each other. By creating a European Coal and Steel Community (ECSC) the intention was to make France, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Italy and Luxembourg co-operate by forcing them to share their coal and steel resources in the rebuilding of western Europe after World War II. This rapidly evolved into a wider European Community and eventually the European Union. When the Berlin Wall came down in 1989 there were predictions that the former communist states in eastern Europe would degenerate into civil war. Instead, thanks to the efforts of the EU, within fifteen years nearly all of those nations had become democratic and been welcomed into the EU.
It is now inconceivable that a major European war will occur, something that people could not have imagined at the end of either World War II or the Cold War. This has been achieved because European nations are now locked into reliance on each other, with shared laws, shared political leadership from Brussels, shared economic policies and even shared defence. The EU provides the first example of a truly supranational body where the ambitions of nations are curbed by a need to co-operate in order to succeed. This body has helped to bring incredible political stability to Europe and to remove the chance of a repeat of World War II within its boundaries.

The EU gives us more power on the global stage EU membership gives states increased influence on the global stage. While nations would find it easy to ignore Britain or any European nation acting on its own, the combined influence of all 28 states acting together is harder to ignore. As other nations begin to club together in multi-national bodies, such as the Association of South-East Asian Nations (ASEAN) or the African Union, it will become more and more difficult for individual European nations to make their voices heard without the support of the EU as a whole.
One major example of this is in the World Trade Organisation (WTO) talks, where global trading rules and standards, including tariffs, are set and monitored. When the EU negotiates on behalf of its members in this organisation, it represents the world’s biggest single market and as a result has more influence. Other nations are much keener to make concessions to the EU than to individual member states as they see the rewards of gaining access to the EU market as much greater than the rewards of gaining access to any individual national market

The EU makes us better off A principle aim of the European Community has been to enable the rebuilding of the European economy after the disasters of the Great Depression and World War II. By creating a customs union and later the single market it has been hugely successful at doing this. The Single Market gives UK businesses access to the world’s largest trading bloc with 500 million people and 21 million companies generating £11 trillion in economic activity. Since 1992, the UK’s bilateral trade with EU member states has more than trebled and trade with Europe accounts for roughly 3.5m jobs in the UK, around 11% of the workforce.

The EU encourages our neighbours to reform The EU shares land or sea borders with a great variety of nations including Egypt, Libya, Serbia, Turkey, Syria and Israel, with unstable governments, histories of conflict or different cultural and political outlooks to our own. Despite this, the EU’s European Neighbourhood Policy (ENP) ensures stability with the region by offering favourable relations with the EU in exchange for nations living up to standards such as the rule of law and democracy. Meanwhile, nations that look to join the EU are encouraged to reform their national institutions in order to fit in with the European liberal democratic model. This encourages wider stability and improves people’s lives.

“There is no future for the people of Europe other than in Union.” Jean Monnet

“The prospect of EU membership…is the primary reason why [new member] countries have been able to reform their economies and politics so radically and so beneficially." Tony Blair, British Prime Minister, 2004

Wow

do you have alzheimers, retard? want me to read what you wrote earlier?

i've been to your shithole

lots of albanians, arabs, africans and asians. don't even try to pretend you're not sweden 2.0

>mfw a shitskin country enters eu before my christian country does
fucking kek

Ugly girl. Seriosuly why do white men find asian girls attractive? She got no ass, she looks like a 12 year old boy

I'm not your fucking grade school teacher, shut the fuck up.

Religion is irrelevant, the truth is that Turkey is a more Developed country than Serbia

why would you, a small dick dutch cuck with poor reading comprehension and alzheimers to be my grade school teacher?

>Open the front door for muslims.
>Sweden
checks out

we're doing our best to help you join us, especially now that we wuz EU presidents n shiid. I highly doubt that you won't be in the EU in the next 4-5 years

>Iiterally everything in the modern centuries problems
actually, all problems come from the XX century, especially 60s American academia
but given the USA is Europe's brightest child, I see where are you comind from

Why do you hate muslims? most muslims are peaceful people, only a small minority are radicals. Only a bigot would hate muslims.

I'm not the one with five million Syrians in his country. You're so fucking retarded you've completely missed the point.

t. swedecuck

Kill yourself roach, don't you dare speak about the Roman empire, disgusting subhuman beast.

>swedecuck
Fuck off, everything is perfectly fine in my country.
>But but the no go zones
They aren't real, the police are in controll all over this country

I wasn't even talking to you, you dumb nigger.
Now we know why you're hiding behind a memeflag though.

>no-go zones aren't rea-
youtube.com/watch?v=Y597ZkuhhsA

I don't care, I am just defendig my homeland. I am sick and tired of Sup Forumsacks hating on my country

>Italy
Poorfags

Whoa! you demolished me.

By the way, it was in France, you retarded inbred.
Go back to roachland, useless retard.

You deserve it. The only thing that outshines your pathetic cosmopolitan "humanitarian superpower" belief in yourself is your disgusting arrogance in presenting it. I've lived in Copenhagen and Helsinki, where you were not playfully downplayed as a fraternal rival but outright despised for being lecturing cunts about your ridiculous world views. You are the Oregon of Europe, a small, irrelevant part of the whole that insists on pushing itself to forefront of every normative debate with retarded quackery, distorting a productive policy outcome. So fuck you.

>muslims aren't sub hum-

The EU should join Turkey.
Restore the Roman Empire.

>subhuman degenerates
>roman empire
Choose one.

user. The Turkish Roman empire is the most superior form of Rome. It is the most improved and perfect form. The true glorious Roman empire.

Turkish Roman empire > the shit-tier Latin+Greek Roman empires.

not true, and even if it was do you know how many "a small minority" of muslims are? they are breeding like bacteria and just like niggers they expect white man to pay for them and open their borders. they start civil wars just so they can come as refugees in europe

Slavic nations will strongly object to that.

this is some fucked up shit right here. not to mention that it is wrong

>t.roach

Much of them did object once. Not that it matters. The Romans gonna do what the Romans do and the Barbarians gonna do what the Barbarians do.

this we work better as multiple columns holding a roof than a single pole holding an umbrella

toet toet!