What is Happening to Men?

youtube.com/watch?v=QfuOtGLfg04

Is he one step closer towards naming them? Towards taking the final step and realising who is doing this and why?

First, I'm glad Tucker has the balls to do what 99.9 percent of western society does not. We need him to stick to his guns and keep going with this.
Second, I can tell that Peterson is becoming increasingly redpilled. He provoked a lot of guys online who fired back at his criticisms of them and told him what's really going on in the west. Peterson is a smart guy, with integrity, so he is actually realizing more and more how his initial approach was flawed.
More and more, Peterson is swallowing the redpill of men, women, and western society and how awful it all is, and it's hurting him, but this is a good thing.
He will come out the other side an even better Jordan Peterson.

Damn, great post. You said it exactly how it is.

The only answer is to destroy the system.
The new system will never give power to women, muslims, niggers, kikes or muzzies.

>why do men allow it to happen
How can Peterson not answer this? It is simple, men don't fight women. We literally are not capable of fighting our daughters, mothers, and wives. That is why the men simply withdraw. Once women finally destroy what has been constructed they will turn to the men in desperation who will once again crawl humanity out of the mud, like a phoenix and the whole cycle will repeat itself.

He's losing it, how soon before he finally answers the JQ?

Dude are you a cuck? If my gf gives me shit or if my mom is disrespectful i imediatley tell them and correct their fucking behavior. Yeah that means I had some pretty intense fights but at the end everyone came better out of it. And if you take your stand and correct them on the “big” issues, there’s actually less fighting in everyday relationship and your life with them will be much more agreeable and calm. Women WANT to be told by men when they cross the line and they WANT to be put in their place. That’s what the pathetic boomer-cucks failed to do and that’s why we have this toxic feminism now destroying us.

> muslims, niggers, kikes or muzzies.

muslimes are muzzies

niggers will never have power

kikes have been in power for 200 years already

dig deep enough and you'll find their cultural ancestors all the way back to the beginning of the bronze age in central east asia, and their biggest power influences were starting the Judaic religion and founding Rome.

>That’s what the pathetic boomer-cucks failed to do and that’s why we have this toxic feminism now destroying us.
this medkit gets it
but try explaining that to your average slack-jawed American soyboy, they'll shriek muh soggy knees

He has mentioned what you said before

Your gender equality experiment collapsed and men were the victims.

>Is he one step closer towards naming them? Towards taking the final step and realising who is doing this and why?

No. Naming them is a false path. The winning strategy is to overcome them by becoming so strong they lose all power over you. The kind of self determination and confidence in yourself that denies anyone the chance to manipulate you.

They are just taking advantage of decay. If not them it would be someone else. They are a symptom the decay is the issue.

>generation of men die in WWI
>women get vote
>women become majority electorate
>women institute welfare state
>men pay most taxes over lifetime
>mens taxes support welfare state
>welfare state supports single mothers
>single mothers raise criminals and drug addicts
>spike in crime and druggies
>men die in WWII
>feminism kicks in
>women demand no fault divorce
>state becomes husband
>divorce rates rise
>Men still pay most taxes
>Women receive most tax benefits
>men taxes supporting single mothers and nanny state
>women demand more
>women vote open borders
>women vote diversiy quotas
>women vote antimale pro women legislation
>all supported by mens taxes
>women can't stop themseves
>infrastructure decays
>education decays
>healthcare decays
>economy decays
>relationshps decay
>women double down on feminism
>men lose incentive to support system
>men say fuck off to society
>women shame/blame men for this
>men don't care
>shit society burns out
>men rebuild

Fuck, is he going to address the jq? I have a slim jewish motherline and I want to use that to get a job since my grades suck.

It'll take more than just Peterson and Tucker before you lose your nepotism privilege, jewanon.

Take your pills goyim.

I wonder if there will be enough men to rebuild.

always take your meds

Somewhere in there women enabled fags so they can pretend to be about male/female equality.

The right of men to act like women, sexism at it's purest.

When Jordan Peterson evolves enough to get off those meds he’s going to be more powerful than u can ever imagine

We need to spread this information and get all the Goyim of all colors to take their grievances to their local Jewish Centers. The Jew's most coveted trick is to make everyone think he is a helpless victim who only wants to serve humanity. All the while, he is a deceitful and ruthless tyrant that crushes all who oppose him. Whites pretend to be supreme because they wish they were supreme. Jews pretend to be victims because Jews actually are supreme.

Goyim, take your complaints about anything going wrong with society to your nearest Jewish Center. Jews control Central Banking (all the money that everyone uses,) Media, Education, Entertainment, etc. They have the money and power that you seek. They can give you justice but only if they feel like you know who they really are. Jews fear discovery by the Goyim more than anything else.

Ok will try it

He allways knew just refused to belive in it, he hoped that it was all a bad dream.

>tfw

>we think you're great but we won't mate with you

>realising
Implying he doesn't know and chooses to keep his mouth shut

There's a video somewhere of someone giving him the Solzhenitsyn book that details Jewish involvement in Bolshevism. That was about a month or two ago.

He knows.

I have a far simpler idea.
Remove capstone in Basel Switzerland, the pillars in the City of London and the foundation in the Vatican and the whole khazar jew empire collapses in on its own weight.
An Amalek Samsung option

>Believes in literal psychoanalysis
>smart

>Destroying the foundations of Europe to get rid of the Semites.

Good Goyim.

Sure user, all them Tyrones be lining up to pull us back from the brink

jay pee will only reveal his power level once his beard growth has reached atleast 2 inches in length.

He looks wasted

Jung describes behavior rather than predicting it like Freud. It's an interpretive model at looking st the intersection of culture and psychology. It's not science but it's somewhat useful as a literary analysis of cultural narratives.

This is exactly the problem, not the normal behavior. Problem is, you have to show yourself as a competent leader.
When you put your feet down and take the reigns of a family or relationship, you need to deliver.
It's something that both man and woman need to relearn today. Females need to learn to trust man to make the though decisions and act as counselors do and man need to learn to take responsibility and actually deliver good results which in part improves the confidence of the females and make them feel safe.

In my experience women lash out at you in anger often when they want to fuck you and you never make a move on them

So your little plan only really works on women you can fuck, which is none if you really care about not having your life potentially get fucked up

You are scraching the truth, but it's not entirely like that. Only sick females want to be put in their place and get wet when screamed. They have daddy issues.
No, what a female craves is male security. When you put them in line and then things turn out OK, they feel safe. But there are different kinds of safe, they can feel safe under a warlord, by having multiple partners or they can feel safe by being a Queen to a good King.