Asian Allies

Other urls found in this thread:

lesswrong.com/lw/i7/belief_as_attire/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Multiculturalism wor-

r/happa threads, fake and gay

It's an insecure gook/hapa. Why bother?

>asian
You probably mean asian american. Burgerland brings out the worst traits of all races.

asians are literally worthless, have you seen those videos of rich asians driving over asian kids in the parking lot rather than swerving? There are just too many of them and they are all the same. f gooks.

>Filipinos
>Asians
>human beings
literally third world boot-bottom scum

Shill demoralizing tactic thread..

All of the "examples" are HEAVILY westernized "Asians," an extreeme minority.

It doesnt make any sense why everybody continues to hatefully live in White countries instead of being blissfully happy in their own countries. Even if you dont want to live in China then live around other gooks and stfu. Fucking awful retards everywhere.

They're like niggers who burn American flags while taking gibs from the government

We need to start another nanking raping.

Who cares. For every white hating asian beta soyboy, there's houndreds of white worshiping asian sluts.

>me in 12 months when the famines begin in South Africa and the stupid fucking nigger communists controlled by sociopathic manipulator globalist jews go crying to the UN for food

Lmao yesterday an Asian guy told me that having black people is worse than getting nuked, citing Hiroshima and Detroit

why not forcefully deport the africans to africa and the europeans to europe? that way the niggers can demolish their own society and have nobody to blame it on

>asian AMERICAN
Well, there's the problem.

sure about that mongol? southeast azn girls belong to us.

Non-white + non-white = alrite
Feel both free to waste your genes to produce ugly slanted eyes dumb negro autistic manlets

oh no some guy famous for no other reason than having a facebook page with a lot of followers is sharing his shitty opinion on the internet, what ever will we do?

He talks like a massive faggot

Im a heterosexual white male but I'd want to feel his muscle out of curiousity.

Unless those women are south korea, they find him to be a monkey.

>asian
>posts one person
wtf i hate all asians now

On a serious note, are asians our potential allies or do they seriously group themselves with jews and negroes? I'm talking about asian-americans.

>When they're right they're Russian bots.
>When they're insane it's all real.

roided up Alistar Overeem

poster nigger nigging like the nig he is

the absolute state of asians, lmao

ror

everyone knows just by looking and hearing any asian at all that they are all narcissistic retards

Whatever you say... the girls are hot af though

This chink is a textbook example of belief as attire.

lesswrong.com/lw/i7/belief_as_attire/

I wonder if he was upset the 3 UCLA players got off from stealing in China? Seeing how they didn't get what they deserved and all.

get your bot under control Spain.

She has sideburns, pignose, slanted eyes and the face looks like it was hit with a pole. Teeth not being crooked alone makes her a plus for you i guess

lol what a bunch of bitter little bug people, if white went extinct nigs would be calling them the next racist oppressors.

Yes but they would not care and kill all nigs

Give it 6

is that a pureblooded gook or a hapa

post your idea of a hot girl

One retard now is all Asian, ok

>Naming whiteness
Yasssssssssssssssss
>Naming the jew
LMAO you're just jelly, loser. Do you really think all jews control the media? lol.

>kpop becomes big in south korea
>feminine male kpop singers become big, south korea males wanna be like kpop singers and emasculate themselves thinking it'll get them bitches and hoes
>doesnt work, caked up women see new men as weak and feminine easy to take advantage of
>big roided up black dude shows up to flex a 'cep in front of south korea women
>south korea women start lusting after the BBC
>stronk empowered females get into government and vote in laws to let in more BBC
>south korean males keep up with their kpop game thinking they'll still get bitches and hoes
>doesnt work

Man I knew it, kpop is just like 90s boy bands all over again. It gets dudes thinking they'll pull pussy like crazy putting on a backstreet boys personality but it backfires when women just wanna be ravaged by a raging testosterone fueled man that wanna smash their pussy and yell at them to get back in the kitchen or they'll hit them. They realized white/asian men dont do this anymore so now they're doing whatever it takes to get it from some other men.

Fucking Sup Forums and their jew tricks spamming kpop/meme rap

This guy needs to die in a fire or boiled alive and skinned like the dogs he eats in china

Otto Warmbier got what he deserved though, filthy kike terrorist thief tried to steal a sacred portrait of the Great Leader of the Korean people. He had no respect for the Korean goyim, so the goyim showed him that their patience has its limits.

Saved

Niggers don't want to live in Africa
Niggers don't want whites to live in Africa
seriously, purge them from white civilizations.

Isn't it basically a moral greenlight to deport all American blacks back to Africa?

So old looking...

what did you expect from those commies?

The "conversion" period of white nationalist is over. We have seen time and time again that non whites generally enjoy watching whites suffer, then cry for white help when they themselves suffer

The liberals are blind to this and so naive. A white liberal is only the friend of a shitskin because the shitskin views him as weak and having zero pride or dignity.

Now is the time for preparation. Buy supplies, defense equipment. Etc. Be ready for global south Africa in the future. If anyone wants to join us, come on in. But I'm done attempting to sell the truth to suicidal white faggots. I'm ashamed that they even belong to my race.

I fucking hate non-jap asians.

Just because a couple of gooks on twitter say something mean doesn't mean you fags have to go into your pathetic victim complex. The power tweets have over you faggots is truly pathetic.

99% of asians vote democrat

can we get a pic of you then. sexy? im a girl btw

The interesting thing in all this is at some point, the non whites of various types will make violent moves to carve out explicit miniature countries for themselves in formerly white countries. The wild card in the deck is the white reaction to all this. If whites are still self hating when this stuff happens, they will submit. Want whites to lose their self hatred, make them aware of Jewish control over Central Banking (all the money that everyone uses,) Education, Media, Entertainment, etc. Then tell them to take their complaints to their Jewish Masters. The Jews actually have the wealth and privilege that everyone thinks white people have.

Asian women helping the white man to provide free helicopter rides

Really, Chu Kim?

>racist europeans in south africa
So a nigger who immigrates to canada is canadian, but "europeans" born and living in south africa for generation aren't south african?

>forum

>So a nigger who immigrates to canada is canadian, but "europeans" born and living in south africa for generation before niggers came aren't south african?

Looks like a 56% asian desu

Social media addicted soyboy normie. Looks like a nasty SEA as well.
K*rean
Pic looks like a flip
Pic is all flips and Indians
Happa

DAS RITE

It's great using their own bs against them

Sideburns are really sexy to me. I don’t know why. Thick eyebrows too.

I will cry tears of joy when SA is hit by famine and millions of wakandans are starving.

She looks borderline negroid.

All non-whites look the same

>asian so asshurt a white guy is fucking his sister that he encourages white people to nuke him again

lol k

whites dominate nigs because we have an average height of 5 foot 11 and an IQ of 100+~ on average

Asians are 5 foot 6 with an IQ of 105~

Nigs are 5 foot 10 with an IQ of 85~

Asians would not be able to dominate nigs because Asians are manlets compared to nigs. Whites rule because physically and intellectually we are the equals or superiors of all other races.

>asian
Hapas are not asian just as much as they are not white. You think Asians want them any more than we do?

Based chu Kim is /ourguy/

lmao fuck this country I'm moving out to the suicide forest in japan and scaring the shit out of people who want to commit suicide.

he cant hes a faggot

He's right here, Shrempf has totally sold out the whites who supported him through thick and thin. He's doing nothing to stop white genocide in an increasingly hostile world.

Its funny because they have enough money to buy a knew house and 90% of africans CANT GET A GOOD ONE HAHAHAHAHA

wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait WAIT WAIT WAIT...... since when are asians PEEPO UH CUHLOR ?

Kek

>knew house

>reem

>black

>murdered
Both of them attacked someone with a gun

Lmao This dude gets it!

And germans too

he's right tho

That's a jew thing. Real WHITE men shouldn't go for that shit. It makes them look pathetic.

Asian-Americans are not Asian, Ricardo.

> Seung Hui-Cho is the pride of Asian men
> 32 deaths
> normies could never achieve

What is pic related user-kun?

Why do you post this pic in every fucking thread ?