The nu-state of Sup Forums

board going from being anything "politically incorrect" goes to "anything not politics is off topic" is just another form of censorship. just rename the board, the old-fun-pol is gone

welcome newfag

This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.

If you want a place to discuss topics not related to news, world events, or politics, please try /bant/ - International/Random,

you don't know shit

I've been on /bant/ since hour 1.
It's literally the same group of people trying to force memes.

I'd say about 1/100th of Sup Forums visits /bant/.
And the group of people forcing memes are a bunch of reddit-tier faggots who hate Sup Forums.

Party's over faggot. Stay triggered.

Sup Forums is dead and needs to be deleted. It has like 12 different inoperable cancers that moderating can't fix. It needs to end so something new can rise up.

Sadly agree, until this place is gone we are all trapped.
Sup Forums makes it far too easy to contain right wing thought.

This !!
Oh Yah. There's going to be a good old fashion Book Burning this weekend, no better way to cap off CENSORSHIP !
I ENJOYED (unironic past tense ) pol/ for the OPINIONS of pol/ on subjects.

Agreed

The problem is faggots like you think making a flimsy point then being proven wrong is censorship. The problem is half the threads on Sup Forums have an OP that post once in the thread instead of having a point that is argued. The problem is mods do a really bad job of clearing this shit. Should just have a thread auto delete if OP doesn't respond x times in x time limit.

Sup Forums has got better recently.

No it isn’t
Stop projecting

>"anything not politics is off topic"
This is what it used to be like, now is the opposite

Mods are pruposefully neglecting this board, there are screens of this - they're somewhere in the archive. The threads were about shills and "shills" iirc

Ok goy. When half the top threads are single digit post by OP I'm sure the issue is people that put effort into their thread.

Welcome to the battlefield, soldier. Sharpen your bantz and polish your memes - you're on the front line, faggot

evidence of one of the things gone wrong here. so you're a master(de)bater who wants to force every bread to be an argumnet fight-fight-fight instead of chilling out reading fags shitposting whatever opinion they have on whatever topics

Your right. I should just base everything on feelings rather than facts. I'll just be no better than a nigger. If your viewpoint is good enough it can't be argued and is correct.

>fight me or you suck attitude
you don't get it at all. it's not about feelings or facts, just opinions. Hang around long enough and observe changes here -- it's gone downhil from where it used ti be great

Damn.
Whatever man they can’t regulate shit based on that just post high effort threads yourself I do it all the time

It’s still politically incorrect enough to stand out but you can feel the reddit donnie worshippers

not even politics is allowed. Fucking nigger mods banned me for having merchant threads up here. IT'S FUCKING RIDICULOUS. My threads for voting to get money from black panther donated to black communities to cause a massive shitstorm between marvel and blacks in America got deleted as well.
>inb4 raid
FUCK YOU. If you go back to 2016 with these mods, none of you would be able to do the twitter polls to kill Hillary and make Trump look better. It would be impossible under new mods, because they would ban you all by stating "muh glubal roole 3 - raids, ur now banned from all boards" they would also ban people in 2017 with HWNDU threads, becuase it's not politics. A year ago, i would see merchant threads everyday, nigger hate threads everyday, NSG and LRG was up everyday as well. Now it's all fucking gone. THEY EVEN SHUT DOWN THE FUCKING NEWS ON WALL BUILDING because apparently it "WASN'T POLITICS RELATED"
FUCK YOU MODS. This place is slowly dying.

>we expect a high level of discourse
Kek, Sup Forums was and still is a containment board for retards

actual politically incorrect content is still politics

what you want is garbage that should be posted on Sup Forums, Sup Forums or your IQlet quarantine board /bant/

t. cunt mod with no life that needs a kick into the face

did you go through all those threads to check how many post by OP or is there some secret I dont know about?

Kill niggers

Is there a less regulated alternative?

this