LONDON ANONS GET IN HERE

London Anons,

Martin Sellner is speaking this Sunday at Hyde Park Corner at 11:30am.

His official speech was shut down by the left, so he is forced to make it in a public space instead. Apparently there will be a protest against him (his car was torched a few weeks ago)

Is anybody else here attending?

>Details:

twitter.com/Martin_Sellner/status/971826083363397632

youtube.com/watch?v=e8HHWyH1og4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6KHoVBK2EVE
youtube.com/watch?v=u0py1ECA2eM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump for interest

but is he a strong horse?

But it's Oceania? Won't cops arrest him for wrongthink?

He probably hopes so.

We will be there in full force.

Who is we?

Nice fashy goy haircut.

bump for reasons

>Austrian nationalist
>screws an Amerimutt
This is an insult to your Romanian ancestors, Sellner.

free speech bump

Yeah lets give the lad some backup

Sellner is a cool dude, he need to be in Laut Gedacht

He is active, at the very least.
I am grateful for every speaker who is fighting the current developments in tjhe West.
Future generations are going to curse the shit out of us for not being more active.

THIS!!

Egal welche Seite, Konservativ, Mitte Rechts oder Liberal, jeder der gegen braune Masseneinwanderung ist. Ist unserer Freund, sonnst werden wir den Kampf nie gewinnen.

Good luck anons. Stay safe. Keep in mind the State will probably put you on a watchlist if you attend. Not saying you shouldn't attend, but be careful. You can always wear a disguise of some kind to fool the facial recognition and CCTV cameras.

They like to arrest or harass the little people, but tend to use more subtle methods against high profile individuals like Sellner. Creating a martyr is the last thing they want to do. That said, Sellner is relatively tame compared to the Alt-Right or ethnonationalists, so he'll be OK for now. Antifa is his main problem.

antifa i guess

I've actually met and talked to him before. I live in Scotland right now. Should I fly down Saturday and then fly back up Sunday night. Seems like a hassle but I am curious to see the event since it is bound to be Berkley tier

>I have to work

Can someone record it pls

hello wannabe rabbi

who cares, let him have his pussy

will be on jewtube for sure

you guysn better be filming this im in the states and this seems interesting

Antifa will be out in force. The UK is the only country in Europe without a "far right" presence in the mainstream. People should feel free to to, but beware your picture might be taken and there'll probably be violence.

Bump for no more brother wars
youtube.com/watch?v=6KHoVBK2EVE

temping but I'd have to alter my plans for the weekend. It's also mothering sunday lads.

How selfish

I am part of cicada 3301 this thread seems worth it this is the first step to join us and unlock our mystery youtube.com/watch?v=u0py1ECA2eM

Might swing by