Brit/pol/ - a cheeky tug from jo cocks edition

>One in 10 universities now BAN newspapers such as The Sun in assault on free speech
thesun.co.uk/news/5508696/

>After hopeful figures, EU takes Spains side on Gibraltar
unv.is/express.co.uk/news/uk/928773/Brexit-news-latest-update-now-Gibraltar-Spain-UK-EU-European-Union-negotiation-video

>Labour fault lines grow between Momentum and Unions
unv.is/newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2018/03/left-vs-left-battle-control-labour-pitches-unite-against-momentum

>DUP have checked out of power sharing
unv.is/newrytimes.com/2018/03/08/dup-have-checked-out-of-power-sharing-murphy/

>Fiscal Phil to reveal spurious figures next week
unv.is/theguardian.com/politics/2018/mar/08/chancellor-philip-hammond-spring-statement-will-reveal-improved-finances-analysts-say

>BCC claims UK Govt is using Brexit as a coverup for failings
unv.is/independent.co.uk/news/business/news/brexit-cover-up-failures-uk-issues-business-chambers-of-commerce-adam-marshall-a8245306.html

>Corbyn slams May in PMQs over Saudi 'collusion' in war crimes
unv.is/dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/jeremy-corbyn-slams-theresa-colluding-12146643

>Stormzy for PM, why grime is good for politics
unv.is/huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/could-grime-be-the-newest-tool-for-uk-politics_uk_5a96753be4b03afbcf9031b4

>Sturgeon has also fallen victom to mansplaining
unv.is/inews.co.uk/news/scotland/nicola-sturgeon-im-first-minister-scotland-still-subjected-mansplaining/

>Official statement on Salisbury false flag assassination expected @ 1215
parliament.uk/business/news/2018/march/statement-on-the-incident-in-salisbury-/

>YouGov: When is a feminist not a feminist?
unv.is/yougov.co.uk/news/2018/03/08/when-feminist-not-feminist/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5-QLikWM2aE
vocaroo.com/i/s0hdXWecBdWn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kardashev_scale
youtu.be/hSdsJ_9nOSk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CHEEKY LEFT HOOK FROM TOMMY SHLOMO. FACKIN LOVELY THAT WAS.

Stop the EU from claiming responsibility for the European Space Agency
Keep Britain in the ESA
Keep the ESA independent
>Keep the ESA independent

How's the gen z(those born after 2000) in Britain?

I've never met one.

space is a waste of money desu

Cancerous.

wannabe yardies

We're still waiting

About 300 years after the African scramble, we're going to see a Lunar scramble of a Russian-Chinese Space agency, NASA, and the ESA trying to colonise as much of the moon and put it under their control and influence as possible.
I don't want Britain to miss out on that. We're going to be the galactic equivalent of the Roman Empire, spreading civilization and life through the stars, and you can make damn well sure humans across the universe will still be eating fish and chips and claiming not to be like the burgers.

It'll all be robots lad, they won't give a fuck about you

SHE DANCES ON BLACK SAND AT NIGHT

IN A LINEN DRESS

IN HER LINEN DRESS OF WHITE

youtube.com/watch?v=5-QLikWM2aE

As long as they're British robots, I'll be satisfied and not give three quarters of a sheep shit

-=+=-Official brit/pol/ poster tiers-=+=-

>*Gone but not forgotten tier*
YKTD
Designated Leftist

>*Tfw when your to inteligent for this general tier*
WN

>*Irrelevant virgin tier*
Steerpike
Rightly So
C O P E
Eddie
Not Bomber Rimmer

>*Faggot virgin tier*
Meme merchant

>*Guest posters tier*
Anonymongs

I'm going to set my willy on fire with paraffin and put it up your arse m8

Wakanda is actually located in Croydon

No, you aren't listening, Britain is going to build a Dyson Sphere. R-right?

Britain is dead you stupid morons.

wanna come bevvying in town lad I'll be there later

Mars is rightful British Clay

The only way to get the best of luck with the following areas of interest, you can see that the UK robots, I am not going to fuck off to bed now and again in case of the electorate, and the judiciary, are the property of their respective owners and the other side of the river and the Sacraments be duly ministered according to Christ's ordinance

Eddie will get you drunk with your own money and insist on "mutual touching" then you'll wake up in a hedge with no trousers on with a sore arse

Suddenly, you awaken from your slumber to the sound of a terrible slam You open your eyes to darkness, it takes a split second for your vision to readjust. You feel lonely and cold. Another shriek knocks you back into reality. Eddie sitting next to you, clutching his penis, face contorted with lust. A sticky fluid lies pooled on the floor at the footwell of the KIA. Eddie whispers your name, begging for you. You scream louder than a pack of Deanos singing Chelsea Dagger. You raise your hand to his chest to try to get him to stop. But his urges are too much for him to bear. You’ve got to do something or else it will awaken the entire neighborhood.
Suddenly you remember the bulge in his pants. Fear drives through you, you try to open the car door, you don't have much longer left before Eddie overpowers you. Using his belly as an impromptu stool, you grab at the door handle but Eddie has enabled the child lock. At first, He tries to shout even louder in rage, but soon his immense bulk is atop you, reducing your screams to a barely audible gurgle.
Suffering from unbearable fear, you try to bite down on his little willy to stop his assault - Now you’re in pain too. With each thrust he makes, he punches you're throat even harder, it feels like he’s gonna knock your teeth right of your arsehole.
Eventually, the rage subsides for Eddie and he his blows begin to relent in their fury. Now it seems almost as if he’s starting to enjoy it. You can feel Eddie's vast greasy stomach engulf you, his cheesy folds spreading over your body and his penis penetrating you.
Clearly he's excited now. Suddenly, he begins to thrust and shake like the rickety old vehicle he has trapped you in, you are unable to escape from his grasp in time.
He busts his steaming hot and sticky load, blanketing the blackened and shiny car seats as if it was Mosley being shown the ground. Semen stains your jeans along with your back and most of your bruised neck. He calls you a nonce.

Got called a shill for the worst goalposting ever in outer/pol/.

popped a chubby readig this, I want eddie to use me

> He can't spell intelligent
> Doesn't know the difference between your and you're
You were educated by your mom and you're a complete fucking idiot.

brown

Newfag

>roll 6d and turn to p88

>australian flag
Obviously.

Starting to regret texting all my ex's

kys

good afternoon laddos

Just had a cheeky shit and smeared it all over my face, anyone fancy a pint at the local?

kek

Will you convert to Anglicanism for me again?

-=+=-Official brit/pol/ poster tiers-=+=-

>*Gone but not forgotten tier*
YKTD
Designated Leftist
Rightly So

>*Tfw when your to inteligent for this general tier*
WN

>*Based virgin tier*
Caesar Salah
Eddie

>*Irrelevant virgin tier*
Steerpike
Honk

>*Faggot virgin tier*
Meme merchant

>*Guest posters tier*
Anonymongs

>*Nigger faggot cuck cunt tier*
C O P E

I wish I was a Virgin

A nice tug from Are Jo while Brendan is in the office raping the newest Oxfam intern.

>in the same category as Steerpike
that will do

fuckinel lad I only wanted a few pints not a paragraph

Come to think of it Faggot Virgin would be the most accurate category.

In honesty, If we were to colonize space and leave the blacks behind, Sup Forums would probably by all for it

that is technically untrue

Lurv um fucken sikhs a do.

the average space colony would be more diverse than a bus in south london. most of the people into space exploration atm are massive liberals like musk

wait your @realgypo
i thourght you was a new nameposter

What'll be diverse is our hybrids when a Type 3 civilisation fucks us.

I am not a gypsy

Deep...

wat?

Are you in Cornwall?

Kiss me

have you moved to spain sosijroll poster?

Just got shown the ground, lads.

vocaroo.com/i/s0hdXWecBdWn

it gave me sum spanish bird or summink innit. vocaroo error.
think someone ended up with a Sosijrollpost somewhere on the internet

Somebody make some OC of me, cheers.

Why did Tommy punch that sweet and innocent refugee?

>Implying we should start our own
No matter the cost, it'll be worth it.

not relevant enough desu. more has been made of me

You are lower than Eddie, no one cares enough about you to even make memes

What are you doing with your lives lads?
What do you want to accomplish before year's end?

: (

Why is Dawkins such a cuck?

eat 200 pregabalin and 8 greggs sausage rolls and then fade into oblivion.

I can see there being a new generation war between Millenials vs Gen z. Britain your millenials are extremly dangerous to your society.

How the fuck are they +4?

Depends how Brexit goes. Really it is becoming a bigger deal socially than it ever needed to be. Same with Trump.

100 YEAR TORY REICH

Get a few steak bakes too lad

How do we stop celebrities commenting on current affairs? It's always this brainlet shit that they end up spewing
>This fire simbolises the whole cuntry, cuz its on fire
What a commentator

>Same with Trump.

Don't be duped by the ameridiots on Sup Forums and r*ddit. Trump is a neocon and is worse than our pm when it comes to controlling immigration, hell he can't even deport illegal mexican who have been in the us for too long.

Why bother hiding it, after all.

GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I'm making no statement about him nor policy, etc., just that he is being made too relevant by those who apparently dislike him.

Reckon Corbyn will condemn it?

>Reckon Corbyn will condemn it?
Yeah, in the same style he said he voted for remain.

Despite cons being total liberal treacherous shit labour have gone so far down the left wing tunnel they're alienating their own voters wholesale and are campaigning to fuck brexit which most of it's constituencies are furious about.

How is Labour far left exactly?

Hiding what?

Fucking baffles me how Labour is still that high six months on.

people still fall for the vote x to keep out y meme

Why?

Felchmong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kardashev_scale

Yeah, the Kardashev scale. Couldn't be arsed to explain.

Corbyn is the most left-wing Labour leader in a long time

Funny moment, Mourinho:"What is this?"

What is this? What, what is this? For what? Why?

Start buying guns.

no

Getting a ruger 10/22 soon when me licence comes through

>Black man turns up to meet a kid.

"This is racism!" (5:00)

youtu.be/hSdsJ_9nOSk

is that a TV detector van?