Fuck Florida: The Shitshine State

As if whining baby boomers and niggers and spics aren't bad enough, now the damn yankees are braying for more gun control and just got a bumpstock ban. The open carry ban should have been the final straw, but we toughed it out and let it slide. They're never going to stop until they turn this into California II, and I say fuck em, it's time to abandon this meth lab and let it fucking rot.

Ehhh, it's not like she was a looker to begin with. No loss.

Half of those women are still fuckable.

As a New Yorker who recently moved here I can safely say native Floridians are the worst thing about living here.

>90% trash
>all drive retarded pickups
>can’t drive for fucking shit

Everything else is great though, north east is a total shit hole.

Why don't you move back to New York?

Top row is her transformation in to her David Bowie Labyrinth cosplay.

Bottom row, she progresses through the Iggy Pop phase, finishing with it all off with her rather lack-luster Steven Tyler cosplay.

Overall 6/10 for those cosplays. You can tell she's an amateur though because the prosthetics and makeup are pretty shoddy.

Boston isn't too bad buddy. I would guess that we are still more segregated and racist here than most southern cities. Rarely will you see Roxbury niggers venturing into our downtown/financial district. Even when they do, they stick to their own clubs/bars.

Learn to read nigger.

Your bitching too much you inbreed nigger faggot. We don't need that much weapons there's no reason too. If you want to be appeased go somewhere else and get the fuck out of my state.

how is this any different from the average white woman

>jew moves to florida

CONSIDER ME SHOCKED

Former Floridian here and yes it's mostly true but in all honesty all of Florida is trashy.

The people who think they're classy are actually well groomed trash.

Panhandle and West Coast are generally more trashy than the east coast (excluding South Broward and Dade counties)

Why don't you move back to New York?

I’d consider it but being cold and dealing with snow is like being cucked by the climate. Life is 10x easier here and cheaper. It just needs way more smart people from the north so we can displace the rest of the trash down here.

What's wrong with driving a pickup? I have shit that I tow for work, drive decently, and do the speed limit. What's wrong with that?

Jokes on you, the majority are northerners. which begs the question.
Why don't you move back to New York? we both want the same thing.

Yeah, I am actually considering transferring to Florida, but our only location down there is in Miami. If I don't like it, I could easily transfer back to Boston.

Number 32 is okay, I still think number 28 is the hottest.

More northerners coming to Florida who will in turn bitch about the northern trash who have come to plague the state. Very cool.

wherever you live, just be thankful you don't live in england

Most of the trash moving to Florida is from New York. Go back to New York you fucking loud prick. Booming nigger music in your discount Escalade and Mets stickers.

>plague the state

You guys are a Caribbean dumping ground.

How does it fuck you up this bad? Wtf

Seems like purely a status thing desu. I never see anyone, and I mean anyone, using the bed of their pickup for anything. Office building parking lots here are full of pick ups.

Give it a shot. Been here 3 years now. My gf and I at both wish we had done it way sooner.

How did her hair grow so much between 32-33

She really kicked into gear at 34 with meth haircut and cheeks

This is a meme really. Just like saying Florida drivers suck so bad because it’s actually the snow birds, except 100% of the shit drivers have Florida plates.

Get out, Jew.

Yankee trash make up the majority. population of 150k during civil war, 2million during the 1950s.
now? now its over 20 million. You're and unwanted plague.
its not just NY, its Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Maine, Vermont, etc. Disgusting.

Age 31 was best.

Correct corse of action is to do 3 years of meth then stop.

yeah, when you move to a new state and plan on residing there for years/rest of your life you tend to get new tags.
and no, plenty of snowbirds visiting who don't know how to drive. When it rains? traffic practically comes to a screeching halt because of you guys. some even pull off the road and literally park. its ridiculous.

Neck yourself you rat faced fucking kike. Better yet make me my Pub sub with extra cheese before you do cunt

North eastern people know how to drive in blizzards, Hale, nor’easters etc. It’s you guys that have zero experience and don’t know how to drive. Lmao.

we get more rain storms and hale here than you do in the north. We didn't become the lightning capital of the US because of clear skies.

>my state
I don't think so nigger lover

and what I stated about northerners literally dropping to 10mph on the interstate or actually parking their vehicle because of rain is a fact of life, its not exaggeration. It's fucking ridiculous.

You drive on dry roads with sunshine 90% of the year. You’d die in 10 seconds driving in north east driving conditions. It’s normal to drive in pure white out on the thruway in New York since nothing shuts down during massive storms.

I live in a small tourist town in Colorado. Watching the fucking tourists drive their rental cars during snow storms or the day after when the roads are icy is the most entertaining shit ever.

>You drive on dry roads with sunshine 90% of the year.
It rains in the spring, summer, autumn, and winter. year round.
It just got done raining where I live a few hours ago. Looking out the window the yard is still soaked.
Speaking of experience you have absolutely none with my state.

Rain is nothing lmao. Takes zero skill. Try driving on ice, snow, black ice and total white out with 50mph wind blowing you off the road while. Anyone who can’t drive in rain sure as fuck isn’t a New Yorker. Not to mention north east police are ass holes with traffic laws, you can’t even afford to be a shitty driver up north. Costs too much.

It's the same woman brainlet

Florida is no longer the Gunshine State.

I agree. Jacksonville is a shithole. It's possibly the only city in the country that's in a really great location but nothing has ever become of it. The downtown area is mostly a deserted meth farm with a really bad community college. Jax doesn't even have their own decent University, that's how much of a shithole it is. Not sure why they even have their own football team... there's nothing to see in Jacksonville, even the beaches aren't that great.

UF should have built their main campus in Jacksonville.. sad to say Gainesville (which is a shithole too) has more going on than Jax does.

Only good cities in FL: Miami, Orlando.

Don't even get me started on Tampa.

I'm a nice Yankee, we should be nice to each other and be ready for the day we turn these sub humans into helots.

Why do you hate tampa? Too many niggers and drugs?

Caitlyn Jenner at 31

I’m in St Pete, it’s basically New York but with good weather. We even have hipsters, a food scene, and tech startups/companies. I don’t think anyone even knows this city is here desu and I hope it stays that way. Haven’t even been in Tampa, only driven through it to get here.

Why aren't Floridians shooting up the capitol building over this?

Having spent considerable time in both cities I'd say that Tampa is much nicer than Orlando. Miami is OK if you have money but is sort of its own bizarre place.

Although to be clear I'm referring to the greater Tampa area when I say it's nice. Tampa proper has some nice aspects but also some problems.

Kek @ how specific this is.

My sides

miami and orlando are infested with niggers and spics

>I’m in St Pete, it’s basically New York but with good weather. I don’t think anyone even knows this city is here. Haven’t even been in Tampa.
Christ, you sound like an absolute carpet bagger. Why don't you go back to where you came from?

Florida economy would collapse if northerners left. Think about the repoed trucks.

That's no argument for encouraging migration.
Do you also believe we should have amnesty and open borders to prop up the US economy?
Ship those yankees back.

No I don’t. The meme that northerners don’t belong in Florida is ridiculous though, Florida’s entire economy is built primarily on people coming here either to vacation/tourist or to live and spend their saved $.

and take that new yorker Trump with you.

snow birds are not the same thing as carpet baggers. Tourism and vacations is entirely different.