If you use anything on this you are not ''redpilled''

If you use anything on this you are not ''redpilled''.

Other urls found in this thread:

searx.me/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>this level of delusion
get help, schizo
Or continue baiting like this, I like it.

What does proprietary dick taste like?

Did you know Amazon takes a picture of your front door?
Did you know your Kindle stores your WiFi password on Amazon?

You can only be redpilled if you install gentoo and buy monero.

who cares i like having fun in life

Did you know Canonical sends user data to Amazon?

>What does proprietary dick taste like?
user friendly
not being a social outcast, because of obscure views
pretty great actually

What's wrong with ubuntu?

How cab a brainlet like me learn linux? How do you buy computers that don't already have an operating system?

Just go with the crowd, guys. Who cares if I'm being manipulated by a malicious power? Just enjoy it!

>hans feels comfy under the watchful eye of his overseers
aww, cute

>What's wrong with ubuntu?
see >How cab a brainlet like me learn linux?
By reading. It really isn't that hard. I started with Debian and was capable of installing Arch, followed by moving to Parabola in a couple of months. Just install Debian and work out any issues you find by searching forums and finding solutions.

Kindle only saves wifi passwords if you tell it to
It is however recording all your other activities ;)

>there's only black and white.
your problem, such as everyone's in this board who doesn't come here to bait stupid faggots like you. Well done.

Windows is globalism, the OS

>Just install Debian and work out any issues you find by searching forums and finding solutions.

I absolutely do not have time for that. I need something like a tutorial I can do in a couple hours. I have a baby under 1 who sleeps less than average and is an escape artist

why is foobar in there lol

bch extension blocks will eat monero's lunch

So you like being used by software? What is the appeal of that?
Windows is the worst operating system in technical terms, usability, security, and privacy. But retards still use it.

What's wrong with foobar?

Ubuntu had an Amazon search function they got rid off or turned off. Now they have optional info sharing you just turn off.

>playing team fortress 2 from time to time means that i am manipulated by a malicious power
>e-everything is a c-conspiracy guys!

It's not free.

Fun is Jewish, you don't want to be jew, di you?

I use firefox

Why is using foobar bad?
I know it's proprietary but anything else?

Enjoy your little toy. Don't worry. Just think happy things while you play.

>android
>apple
Nigger. What am I supposed to use?

good, i dont use any of these
here are some good alternatives

palemoon or gnu icecat for browser

tutanota or protonmail for email

arch linux -without systemd- but not recommended if ur a rookie as its a pain to install ,voidlinux devuan or tails (if u like CP)

deluge for torrent

DONT use whatsapp or any social network, let alone discord or videogame trash
you have no right to complain of the jew when you willingly play right into their hands, you finance your own destruction

>foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform.
???

>still uses jewtube
You can't escape, goy.

what would you recommend? Preferably something that doesn't require me to be a programmer.

I use BB.

i think he meant its not open source

putting aside you posted this on the site owned by the man know for selling personal information, what are some austrian approved services to use on the internet? Or should we say fuck it and not get on the internet

Replicant, Lineage. But really you shouldn't use a mobile phone at all.
Freeware is proprietary.
In place of foobar or windows?
No, not free.

actually, the only things I am using are android and paypal.
I think I am just not sufficiently retarded to buy into the bullshit you are believing.
You know I'd ask why this was of importance anyway, but it'd be the jews so..

in place of Windows. preferably something i can run itunes on because that's what I use for music and I have a lot of music

>actually, the only things I am using are android and paypal.
Do you enjoy being used by them?

Can't use GNU Linux, can't use Apple, can't use Microsoft, can't use Android.

Which OS do you use, OP?

What so I can't have any amount of fun in my boring life?

You better not use the Internet, it's a giant botnet.

If you're not tech savvy use Debian. If you are use Parabola. Stop using iTunes. It is abusing you. Use something like cmus with alsa. Remember that iTunes puts DRM on your files, though, so download them as .ogg from somewhere else. Mp3 is a proprietary file type
Can't use GNU Linux
Yes you can. When did I say you can't?

Is playing with toys the only enjoyment you can get? Buy a prostitute.

>i like having fun in life
>lives in Poland

everyone pays extra for services or any product, really. if you buy a new pair of jeans, you're going to pay extra to compensate for the retail establishment's overhead. If you a buy piece of fruit in the market, you're going to pay for the labor it took to bring the fruit to you.

Are you comparing physical goods to software?

I use Opera with a duck-duck-go search extension. Am I still redpilled?

how the fuck is discord not on here

i totally get that itunes is bloatware and slows my system down, but it syncs with my iphone and I use itunes music service to access all the music I want. As far as .ogg, I don't know what that is. Can I just change the file type from .mp3 to .ogg in properties?

Probably BSD

From that chart I only use gmail and I made it tons of years ago. Feels not so good. I also have non-free wifi firmware and an intel processor.
>intel management engine
Look it up

I'm a russian. Those are my tools, I fucking own that shit.

>being used by them
Yeah, I do enjoy it you stupid fucking faggot. I pay with data and I don't give a fuck, because I don't fall for every fucking advert and whatnot.
I hate Australians so god damn much.

>don't torrent
>don't use windows or linux
>no android
>I don't know how to secure my home network use a VPN or lock down my phone the post
Also meme flag
sage

paypal isn't sofware, it's an online service. and yes, we pay for services. you have a bank account, right?

this

Opera is owned by chinks, so no.
Because it is too old to include that soyware. But I agree it should be there.
>i totally get that itunes is bloatware and slows my system down
I don't really care about that. I care more that it is abusing you. Selling your data, gathering information on you, selling you products, tying you down to it.
>but it syncs with my iphone and I use itunes music service to access all the music I want
You should stop using that phone, too.
>As far as .ogg, I don't know what that is. Can I just change the file type from .mp3 to .ogg in properties?
No, because mp3 compression is proprietary. Re-download them.
>don't torrent
No, don't use utorrent. Seriously, even if you just casually torrent it is actively malicious. There are better torrent clients.
>don't use windows or linux
You should use GNU+Linux. I didn't say you shouldn't.
>no android
Android is owned by Google.

>Adobe
ridiculously jewish but gimp a shit.

What are we supposed to use other than firefox?

Sup Forums is infinitely worse, hypocrite

sage

>foobar
>botnet

Icecat, Pale Moon. There are lots of better Firefox forks.
But it is a service that exploits you. Why would you want that?

Red pill me on MuTorrent and adobe

Have fun being a bored loser lol. Seriously though, Spotify is the shit.

searx.me/

>Because it is too old to include that soyware.
>includes teamspeak anyway
in case anyone still wondered, wether this guy was retarded

I get most of these programs are crap but why Steam, though?

Sup Forums posts are always welcome.
why windows isn't there

utorrent is proprietary , gives you ads, installs software for you which may be malicious, and has far too much control of your PC. Use qBittorrent instead.
Teamspeak has been around for a long time.
Proprietary, DRM, malicious user license.

It's under ''all software made by Microsoft''.

Why is Viber a botnet? lol

Because of its licence and poor encryption.

I don't understand what it means. Could you please redpill me like I'm five on this?

steam and chrome :(

The Ubuntu Jew is horrible now

>But really you shouldn't use a mobile phone at all.
lol what a fucking edgy adolescent luddite. What color is your Che Guevara t-shirt, faggot?

>Sup Forums creates insane amount of value in the past 15 years
>shitskins are attracted to value like flys are to shit
>shitskins come here but get severely triggered by stuff white people talk about when there is no censorship imposed on them
>for a shitskin this must be the first time they get confronted by unfiltered white opinions
>the cognitive dissonance they experience is SEVERE
>sometimes they can’t sleep for days(I’ve spoken to several pol-shitskins)
>they get addicted to this place because all these things they hear make sense and explain many things in their lives
>they do not admit all of these things but become angry at white and thing that’s it’s just a game to make them feel bad
>they think the world only revolves around them and whites here do the things they do as a way to trigger them
>so they start to playing the game that they assume is being played here

>start posting things explicitly designed to trigger whites
>white purity spiral (causes division in the whites)
>white women hate (causes whites to hate their own kind)
>nigger dick posting (triggered white people’s sexual insecurities)
>attack representatives of white interest politicians&e-celebs

If it's prone to being fucked with doesn't make it a botnet

TempleOS masterrace

Fucking kek. I bet you're just absolutely awful to talk to in real life. Someone asks you if you have a Snapchat or want to play some video games and you go on some delusional tangent about muh big brother.

>how the fuck is discord not on here
>Because it is too old
>includes teamspeak
>Teamspeak has been around for a long time.

wew, lad

Okay. Steam, first of all, is proprietary software. That means that its licence forbids people to view the code, reproduce the code, edit the code, or modify the code, among other restrictions. The DRM is in the software you download from Steam. Games are not only proprietary, but you don't even own them. You own a licence to use the software, which can be revoked for any reason. Games from Steam are full of DRM that prevents user freedom in a lot of ways.
That is not what I mean. Communication lines are not encrypted properly, the devs can access it. And the licence is obviously proprietary.
But how does that justify exploitative software?

1) Teamspeak is great
2) I Use Snapchat because an American Slut sends me nudes on a daily basis
3) I do have some burner Twatter / faceberg accounts to push our agenda
4) Some games on Steam are okay and the friend & family thing is pretty nice. Dont have to pay for games
half of the rest of the icons i don't even know what this is. What is zoho or viber? And "any software made by microshit" already includes "bing, office, outlook and skydrive"

Discord has been around since 2015, Teamspeak since 2001.

In what way are you scared of being exploited? That's what i want to know. don't get me wrong, i value my privacy and dislike the "if you don't have anything to hide" argument, but i don't understand why you let that dictate your social life.

>But it is a service that exploits you. Why would you want that?
well, I don't use paypal. i used to when i used ebay. i also don't think it's unusual for a vendor you use regularly to collect information on you to make the process more efficient. For example, if you frequent a bar, eventually, the bartenders are going to know what you like to drink and the good ones are going to have a drink ready for you before you sit down. This encourages you to continue to patronize their establishment. Also, these bartenders will get to know you so that they can bantz with you.

You need to increase your autism...

>What color is your Che Guevara t-shirt, faggot?
implying that someone who wears a Che shirt isn't the most blue pilled consumer out there.

>apple and android both on the list
The fuck kind of phone am I supposed to get then?

lol how are you this incapable of following a simple train of thought?

>Ubuntu, Apple, Microsoft & Android
So, no technology whatsoever?
Fuck off, retard.

Proprietary software exploits users by providing a service that the users need but restricting their users. Controlling their users. It is ridiculous that you can have software to use, and not only be betrayed by marketting or data collection, but not be able to even view what the software does and change it to suit you.
If you want software to collect and sell your user data then fine. But it isn't needed. If anyone could report issues and contribute the software it wouldn't be necessary to collect data.
State your issue with what I said.
>So, no technology whatsoever?
How did you come to that conclusion?

Name an OS that works on computers that is not based on Ubuntu, Mac OS, Windows, or Android.
>be able to even view what the software does and change it to suit you.
1. You can view what the software does
2. If you want to change it to suit you, write your own millions of lines of code.

OP is full of shit I find it hard to believe he doesn't use any of Googles services, infact, him being here tells me this because he has to use Captcha

OP BTFO

>If anyone could report issues and contribute the software it wouldn't be necessary to collect data.
What is open source software?

Well you're not exactly wrong, but the more mad thing is you thinking you can somehow exist in modern society "off the grid" ... unless you live in the woods, you're "on the grid" buddy

>State your issue with what I said.
I quoted stuff that was already posted in this thread. Are you capable of reading a series of posts?

>any and all antivirus software
are you actually retarded?

That's the entire argument. Just use open source software. The problem is, said software is often obscure and shitty.

Ubuntu is just based on Debian. Use that. It isn't Amazon owned.
That's my point.
Yes. Are you thinking by ''it'' I was referring to Discord? I was referring to the image.
What would you need it for? Just use Common Sense.