In late 2015, his family decided to accept a scholarship from the Qatar Foundation and move to Qatar...

>In late 2015, his family decided to accept a scholarship from the Qatar Foundation and move to Qatar, partially because of unsupported accusations of terrorist links and continued harassment from conspiracy theorists

You fucking racists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/avAatzhL4m4
youtube.com/watch?v=sSK9AnXrdKs
youtube.com/watch?v=CEmSwJTqpgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lol

>Kid takes a clock and makes it look like a bomb in a pencil case, causes an uproar.
>"he's not a terrorist"
Get serious.

When the bomb doesnt explode and you say its a clock

>when you and your shady parents cook up the whole thing

Fuck that little shit. he tried to bait his school with some shitty project and the country yanked a knot in his ass. What did he think, that America would believe him because he's brown? Stay in Quatar, you fucking ass clown.

I will give any autist who can identify that circuit board 6 gorillian invisible internet points.
what the fuck is he supposed to be inventing anyways? Can anyone confirm?

He didn't even make anything. He took the insides of a clock and put them in a different box. That's fucking easy, any brainlet could do it.

I'm just glad he's where he belongs.

I remember when Obama invited him to the white house. some members of my family were Obama supporters until that moment, they were utterly disgusted by this kid before the WH visit and done with Obama after itl

They're back in the US... his family moved back when they realized how fucked up and backwards Qatar was.

>Make a fake bomb.
>Get in trouble.
>ahh, but i have a NASA shirt on!
>checkmate racists
>sister snap a pic quick!
>cuckernet explodes
>little brown science boy!
>ignorant whites!
>cool clock ahmed
>scholarships
>lawsuits
>muzzy lottery won!

What a pedazo de mierda this marrón is. Anyone have fotos of the padre? We should meme them.

If this guy was white you’d be calling him /ourguy
But no, because he’s a Muslim troll you think he’s a terrorist. Fools.

Why are brown people so fucking ugly? Ew

He could solder cpuAkbar real fast

Only brainlet would do such a meaningless task.

long neck is long

Are threads frozen rn

>youtu.be/avAatzhL4m4
JUsT

my opinion- the little turd got the scholarship because they thought he was actually intelligent.
he got to qatar and they and he found out how ignorant he really is

I think is was a big turning point for anyone on the fence about Obama

>

that's because Muslims have a tendency of blowing people up because of religious indoctrination, silly, it's called statistics

ooh, so that fuck was not a terrorist. well thats good he moved to a state who supports terrorism, and got fundings from it.

>take apart a clock, put it in a suitcase, bring it to school
>wave it around until teacher opens it so it looks suspicious like a bomb
>"I-it was supposed to be a clock I was making for you :-("
>play victim
>accuse them of being racist
>call press
>profit

If he was white, itd be a footnote in a local newspaper and never would have had viral attention you fag.

He went, came back in America, and left again, I think?
Demanding money too.

His family sent a demand letter on November 23, 2015, saying they would file a lawsuit if they did not receive $15 million in financial compensation and a public apology from the City of Irving and the Irving School District. He later withdrew from the school.

His family filed a lawsuit against the City of Irving and the school district on August 8, 2016.

Mohamed Mohamed, on behalf of himself and Ahmed Mohamed, filed a defamation suit in Dallas County District Court on September 21, 2016. The named defendants are The Blaze, Inc, Glenn Beck, Center for Security Policy, Jim Hanson, Fox Television Stations, LLC, Ben Ferguson, Ben Shapiro, and Beth Van Duyne.

A hearing was held on December 16, 2016, and all claims against defendants KDFW Fox 4 and Ben Ferguson were dismissed with prejudice. On January 9, 2017, Judge Maricela Moore dismissed the suit against several media outlets (TheBlaze, Glenn Beck, Jim Hanson and Center for Security Policy).

On February 2, 2017, the suit against Ben Shapiro was also dismissed with an order citing the Texas Citizens Participation Act.

Legal fees and other relief were awarded to all defendants.

(From Wikipedia)

Still making cool clocks.

My statement is true. Yours is unimportant noise

Good. Get the fuck out of my country shit skin.

I'm not autistic, I'm just special, but I think I'm close to figuring it out for you actually. Wish me luck.

AND STAY OUT!

Well they destroyed his and his family's life because we built home computers, I can only assume something else happened here.

you're welcome

When he literally just googled a random image on google of a circuit board/motherboard to show off how smart he is.

>you'd call him ourguy
Wrong. We'd call him a tit
>but when he just makes a clock... into a briefcase clock for some raisins unknown
He's a terrorist. Correct.

Your statement is not true because the situation you described would never happen. You also fail to accept that Islam is a religion of terror that produces terrorists and maniacs.

If he was white he would have brought a fully loaded 45 to school and shot some fellow whites up

>Have dinner with a known terrorist and actual war criminal
>Have photos taken of the occurrence
>"Unsupported"

Clock Boy was a scam.

Hahaha!
I hope a lot of lawyers get paid real good.

I remember in one of those interviews he did at the time he pretended he had designed and built a usb hub he had literally bought and taken out of its case, just like the clock he claimed to build lmao

this was a horrible '''''''false flag'''''' by the obama administration, to the point they had to leave the country

Is that a desktop motherboard? Where's the slots for RAM?

Must be nice living in your fantasy paradise.

The only thing sandniggers are able to build are bombs.

>moves to a state that sponsors of Terrorism
>because of "terrorist accusations"

youtube.com/watch?v=sSK9AnXrdKs

>partially because of unsupported accusations of terrorist links and continued harassment from conspiracy theorists

Erm, the real reason is because they realised what a con artist this guy was, the arrest was planned, and he did intentionally create a bomb hoax and false alarm.

People lost all the sympathy when his family sued the county or school or something for $15m.

Remember when he conveniently wore the same oversized NASA shirt to every single fucking media appearance and nobody called him out? What was everyone thinking? Do people really ignore common sense and logic for the sake of seeming unoffensive?

>harassment from conspiracy theorists
cry me a river you fucking pansy

youtube.com/watch?v=CEmSwJTqpgY

Why can't this faggot be a victim at that Florida school? I mean he's such a faggot...

I know for sure the Chads at that Quatar magnet school make fun of him. So much for being a big fish in a small pond clock boy

jesus fucking christ i pretty much entirely forgot about this jizz guzzling fucking shitskin fagget you fucking piece of shit fuck off

don't forget obama was part of the scam

>8 years 0 scandals!
I mean its not drone striking US citizens who are minors, but it still needs to make The List™

Sorry Japan and my past self, but I can't be arsed anymore, way too many capacitors and possible combinations for me to invest any further effort into solving this on my own. With combined autism, you should be able to find the board he was using though. This is the best shot of it that I could possibly find.

The Doha Clock Sucker. No wonder Obama (((liked))) him.

>tears the insides out of a clock and claims he built a clock from scratch
>gets free gibs for doing nothing
We wouldn't be saying he's /ourguy/.