Time to be vocal, Anons

Slippery faggots trying to sneak in gun control legislation using staged shootings as justification.

Da sauce:

thefreethoughtproject.com/congressman-warns-govt-planning-to-quietly-pass-sweeping-gun-control-measures/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PFdw76VRTcE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

If Trump signs this, he can kiss the midterms and a second term goodbye. His election margins are so thin that if he loses the Second Ammendment constituency, he is done.

We have to be louder than ever about these evil politicians. Slimy bastards are literally good for nothing and only seek to remove freedom. We see through their manipulation and they're squirming like crazy.

In the article the congressman says that they had this bill ready to go, just waiting for the next school shooting. Really makes you think, especially with all of the skullduggery surrounding the Parkland shooting and the subsequent media psyop.

>I'm sorry sir, our records show your doctor prescribed you antidepressants, after your mother died in her sleep.
>As a mentally ill person, you're not allowed to have guns.

It's worse than that.
In the new Florida law buying a gun or even ammo is specifically listed as a reason to take your guns.

How is this even happening? What the fuck is going on?

I've literally stopped watching tv and listening to most talk radio because all they do is manipulate through lies. These mass "shootings" are mostly intelligence community operations, and we have to call them out and expose them completely. Now we have a bona-fide grassroots ground war through any means necessary. Now they've pissed us off more than ever and more people are waking up. Grassroots offense to expose the brain disease of liberalism and the occult and luciferianism that's running rampant in this country. Want to know how Bal worshippers are dealt with? Jer chp 19 is a good reference.

the dystopian future we all feared is here. Wat do?

Why is a Swede so concerned about American guns? Really makes you think, doesn't it? Maybe he is making this bread because this bill was killed a week ago and means fuck all? hmmm

why do nazi's read into this fear mongering ?

What Nazis? The Nazis were defeated during the second World War user.

It's easy.

If they come to take your gun away.

Shoot them.

Shoot anyone who fucks with you, that's what do.

He won't. My guess is he'll force republicans to package it with voter id nationwide, forcing dems to capitulate

I hope it was killed. We have to stay on top of these issues and keep fighting and exposing their actions. Btw, your comment shows that you do not know about internet protocol. Educate yourself.

If he passes anything at all, and/or if hilllary is free by re-election time, then I won't vote for the big turd. Keep the 2nd as is, and Hillary for prison.

How does that deal work when the people get to take back the government?

Trump showed weakness on the Second Amendment. And our traitorous Republicans were all too happy to jump on board the gun ban wagon

Soon we won't be able to speak out.
Soon they will filter ALL INFORMATION
SOON they will erase Christianity , family, and wholesomenes
Soon Satanism will be mainstream

Redpills hidden to Skirt AI

youtu.be/PFdw76VRTcE

WRONG

Vocalize about these foul pieces of legislation - expose them!

HR 4760 (biometric natn'l id) and
HR 4909 (their "pretend these shootings are real and take rights away act")

The courts have failed us, voting has failed us, we're down to accepting it or fighting it.

We're getting slid - keep up the fight

swish

People will fight it. This country is boiling just underneath the surface. The yams think that they can direct this anger but I don't think that will work. It is going to be a glorious shitshow.

I don't want guns nor do I support violence.
trump shining the light on the medias involvement
in radicalizing the youth was one of the greatest political moves ever.

Meme flag. Would you defend yourself if someone came to harm you or your family or property? If you say no you deserve to be raped and sent to hell.

This UN is completely corrupt and evil (your flag). Baal worshippers. Second, without the second amd, there is no first.

The Second Amendment isn't worth the paper it's printed on anymore.

The courts have steadily stripped our rights away for the last 80 years.

Now what are you going to do about it?

Not talk about it online for one. But most people are pretty fed up.

I don't know. Even on Strictly gunboards people are ignoring this. I don't think they're going to notice the chains until it's too late.