Italy/pol/ Happy Birthday Edition

- ELECTION UPDATES -
'They are terrified': Italy election result deepens refugees' deportation fears [English]
archive.is/82p6C

Italy Election Aftermath: Renzi Quits, Center-Left ‘Disappears’ [English]
archive.is/Fv6ls

Populism is not going away anytime soon [English]
archive.is/IgXQl

USA political analist: "This is the end of globalism" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/qAT2T

- RACEWAR CHRONICLES -
Senegalese killed in Florence "Fascism is now mainstream in Italian politics" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/GcfHc

34% of Italians Want to Expel all Foreigners, Recent Survey Says [English]
archive.is/SB7M2

Vast Majority of Under-35 Italians Oppose Mass Migration [English]
archive.is/uN7Oa

Immigrants in Rome on suicide watch: "We are scared now" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/eYgrq

- CRASHING THE EU -
"Ducetta" Giorgia-chan: "The Government will prohibit the NGOs of Soros from operating in Italy"
"The right wing coalition govt will prioritize dialogue with Visegrad group" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/sDQk5

Chief economist of Lega explains new currency [Sub Eng]
youtube.com/watch?v=oFf2z84dtUI

Borghi (Lega): "Right wing coalition plan is to leave the euro"
Bonafè (PD): "This is the only European country where center-right moderates are allied with right-wing extremists.
Merkel refused to ally with AfD"
la7.it/omnibus/video/euro-borghi-lega-a-bonafè-pd-nostro-programma-chiaro-devo-farle-un-disegnino-14-02-2018-234013

As Elections Approach, Italy Shows Record Alienation from European Union [English]
archive.is/UJNkd

- THE ANTIFA MENACE -
Giorgia-chan (Fratelli d'Italia): "We will outlaw Antifa when in govt" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/LzLTI

Italian Secret Services: "Antifa are more dangerous than islamic extremists" [Eng Translate]
archive.is/803W9

Fascism and Roman salute are not outlawed anymore [Eng Translate]
archive.is/O5CEu

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-08/italy-s-league-is-said-to-reach-out-to-renzi-s-party-for-votes
ilgiornale.it/news/politica/salvini-spazza-i-tecnici-governo-politico-o-si-vota-1503249.html
raiplay.it/social/video/2015/03/Linferno-della-Hartz-4-1d38c610-ca19-47df-a185-9491cd8b8b17.html?wt_mc=2.www.wzp.raiplay_ContentItem-1d38c610-ca19-47df-a185-9491cd8b8b17.&wt
independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/laura-plummer-egypt-death-penalty-prison-painkillers-husband-a8037111.html
aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/egypt-court-confirms-death-penalty-for-priest-s-killer/1061153
aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/egypt-sentences-4-to-death-for-2015-acts-of-violence/1067546
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Legend:
Orange = Bernie Sanders-tier
Red = Centrist Macron-tier (Globalist coalition)
Yellow = Protest party, pirate-esque, backed by Soros, promised gibs
Blue = Sup Forums incarnate (Right-wing coalition)

FIRST
for
/reddit/o

I missed this thread. Reminder to vote for +E!

spread this as it could damage M5S

Deportiamo tutti i Negri non leghisti Nico nii

Bump

Vote by age group

lmao, they wrote that even in arab.
fucking 5stellini

wow
Di Mayo status:
BBLASTATO

Does she still have a job?

>cartello che dichiara l'inesistenza del reddito di cittadinanza
>in arabo

This only shows the desperation of piddini actually.

apparently yeah,
but not for long most likely.

4 months and M5S collapse.
Screen this.

We can only hope.

Wow wtf where is this?

that arab sign

>Segreteria provinciale di Palermo
>where is this

user...I...
La vera domanda è: ma ste cazzo di province non le avevano abolite?

Why destroy it? Why not co-opt it?

Lmao the fucking state of shitalian KEKS

>Why not co-opt it?
It is what will happen. Good and useful members will cooperate with lega (like Marco Zanni in EU parlament) but their party will collapse.

Salvini is getting the votes he needs for a right-wing government led by him
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-08/italy-s-league-is-said-to-reach-out-to-renzi-s-party-for-votes

>Some members of the League are also floating the idea that Salvini might step aside in favor of a more moderate figure who some center-left politicians could stomach, even if they may prefer to stay out of a formal coalition, one of the officials said
Literally fake news.
No fucking way in hell he'll step down after his success in this elections.

>another color revolution
Further proof 5s is literally soros

Eng translation pl0x?

Translate

PD will never agrees to form a govt with him.

SALVTO AL DVCE

At least bump with the official one.

Neither will Salvini.
ilgiornale.it/news/politica/salvini-spazza-i-tecnici-governo-politico-o-si-vota-1503249.html

>Salvini

better a tldr for this, further incoherence from M5S
Di Battista (important guy from M5S) said he would leave the party if they(M5S) would ever consider allying with PD, an interviewer asks him in december 2017 about this rumor about an alliance M5S + PD and Di Battista answer that this rumor is just a fake news
instead now both Di Maio and Di Battista seem ok with an alliance with PD.

>I didnt believe in remote controlled by Bruxelles government
Kek, based. EU BTFO.

WERE THE GIBS AT, MAYO MEN??
YOU PROMISED FREE MONEY TO TERRONIA AND ALL TERRONI BUT ME NO FREE GIBS NOW.
YOU NO TELL ME THERE WONT BE NO FREE GIBS FOR 2 YEARS ME NO LIKE

PCI -> PDS -> DS -> PD -> M5S

BEST POST

A friend has just shown me this
possoavereilredditodicittadinanza.com

Lega is part of a bigger CD coalition, so the % of the coalition is counted, not of the parties only.
That's why nearly every place north of Rome is dominated by the right. and your map is basically wrong. Yes 5* may be the biggest party in Lazio, but a coalition won more.

Also, anything about Salvini's appeal to pro-worker PD members? Any defections yet?

is just some bad bants from a hag from PD (which got BTFO in the elections)

"there is great waiting for the universal income. Di Maio, when will you make it a reality? wasn't it ready? I hope you won't tell us it will take 2 years for it, right? you won't tell us there are no money for it, right ?"

It's not a full agreement between the right-wing coalition and the PD, brainlet, it's Salvini pulling away PD members of parliament who would support him. Are you retarded?

Why is it written in arabic?
Please tell me it's just a troll picture

Aggiungo anche, volete sapere COSA E' IL REDDITO DI CITTADINANZA?
Hartz IV:
raiplay.it/social/video/2015/03/Linferno-della-Hartz-4-1d38c610-ca19-47df-a185-9491cd8b8b17.html?wt_mc=2.www.wzp.raiplay_ContentItem-1d38c610-ca19-47df-a185-9491cd8b8b17.&wt

No this electoral law push parties into form coalitions but we're still a parlamentary democracy. Thats why before the elections Memelord and Ducetta were worried of another inciucio PD+FI. So only thing that matter is the party who arrived first.

Hartz4 is ony 300 € though.

So Italyanons, how bad has M5S shot themselves in the foot with their gibs promises? Just a minor misstep or have they really pissed off their voter base?

oh user...

It's the exact same law that France/Germany/England already have.

Too many seats are missing.

so is italy saved?

What do you believe it will be here in Italy?
>B-believe us, we will give you 800-1000 euro for free...

Not yet. Best way to destroy them is let them govern and then collapse after a couple of years.

It's not for free. You have to work for free and search for job at least for two hours a day.
And if you lose it you are pretty much fucked, because the price of everything will raise because everyone expect you to earn at least 800€ a month

they didn't shoot themselves in the foot yet,
but it is already backfiring as everyone is mocking them about this,
and people will slowly realize it was all a prank

>damage M5S

Dude we are well beyond that point.
Normies that voted for these retards don't care how many times they changed idea about basically everything: the only reason they want these retards to govern is that
1) they never governed before, we need a change :-DDDDD
2) they'll give us reddito di cittadinanza, muh unemployed family :-(((((

>What do you believe it will be here in Italy?

independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/laura-plummer-egypt-death-penalty-prison-painkillers-husband-a8037111.html
aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/egypt-court-confirms-death-penalty-for-priest-s-killer/1061153
aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/egypt-sentences-4-to-death-for-2015-acts-of-violence/1067546

The article says Salvini has potentially between 35 and 40 seats to flip, which only leaves 10 or so from 5 Star. This is a good position for him to be in.

Wrong post I believed he was quoting the arabic sign.

WTF? We still won?

>They never ruled
>HONESTI!1!!
>Their welfare program

These reasons.

>meanwhile in Italy people are expeting to be payed at least 1200 (without taxes)
>after the "reform" the lower salary will be put at 800 (with taxes)
>then 600
>then 400
Be ready.

That legend is trash, don't believe him

you say before and after taxes

I don't even know what your figures mean

Not at all...to govt with a so small majority (who cant into the "trust vote" on some serious and divisive issue) its the best way to kill his carreer has leader of the coalition.

Oh, ok. So what is the real situation currently?

how does one tell difference between native italian and syrian refugee?

Chaos Party won. /ourguys/ are second even if they get more votes due to this retarded electoral law made by globalists and leftists.

Wait, actually it's correct now, last time I saw it it said yellow was trump like or some shit

Orange = far left
Red = Democratic party
Yellow = Direct democracy
Blu = Center and Right parties

>last time I saw it it said yellow was trump like or some shit

>trump: allegedly anti-establishment populist who never gets anything done
>M5S: allegedly anti-establishment populists who will never get anything done

Ok I'll explain better:
We already have better instruments of welfare, that stuff will lower the average legal salary in a progressive way. On average a worker get 1200 euro per mont (NETTE) with that reform the lower pay people will get used to be pay will be 800 euro, and if they will refuse a regular job they will not get them anymore, even if the job will be 5 euro (LORDI) per hour.

Newfags are stupid user.

Too bad 5scemi are soros backed
>just like Trump!

Electoral campaign ended, retard.

And they are still garbage, retard

Oggi hanno messo AICO su netflix.

E sarebbe?

appreciated this story from earlier, thanks to the user who shared it:
you are a good man
>inb4 REEEE WHITE KNIGHT
let's see.. white? seems fine to me.. knight? chivalry is noble.. defending your women seems good to me, what is the REEEing about exactly?

So SOROS5 Will be PM-party, no matter what? Will Lega and others have any chance to make changes to country in senate or lower parliament? Is there any chance Lega will be in government?

Yes, but you're supposed to drop the memes we create on Sup Forums OUTSIDE Sup Forums on social networks like facebook, twitter, youtube to redpill the normies.
The fact is we already know they are shit so keep saying "t-they're literally Soros" only qualifies you as a fucking newfag.

CasaPound, interesting data

M5Soros will ally with PD and they will rule, but probably that govern will not last more than few months (many of their movement, even parlament's members are totally fooled and don't believe they are a fake opposition, but with the PD-M5S alleance they will understand)

Nice try shlomo
>s-stop saying it's soros goy, i mean guy, you're not supposed to say that here

PD is sucidal if they truly believe allying with grillini is a good idea

Do whatever you want man, with time you will eventually understand how we operate and how Sup Forums in general works.

Nope it's the opposite, Grillini will suicide if they ally with pd, the main income of their votes comes from piddinis

Ex piddinis*

Very interesting...I had the fear these people were a bunch of 80 years old nostalgic missini and guess what, its more troubling for Fratelli d'Italia than CasaPound. Future is bright.

*remains Premier*
eh, nothing personnel kid.

Wait, but in the bigger picture it says Palermo.
I got rused by yet another FAKE NEWS.

if the good guys win, would i be able to buy land and build a big house on the coast of Liguria and move there permanently? i speak italian pretty good and would be ready to denounce my current citizenship in a second

Actually in Italy chivalry and "romanticismo" never truly gone away. So if average Italian see a woman in need of help, usually he tries his best.

Based young Italians

>"during Brexit young people in England voted Remain, in Italy instead they voted anti-establishment parties"

certainly our youngsters seem more woke

>that Lorenzin peak among 25-34
What the fuck

>M5Soros will ally with PD and they will rule,

oh hell no.
that is political suicide for both.

I'll explain you what happened:
>A bunch of guys showed up asking info on how reddito di cittadinanza eventually work in a city near Bari
>CAF (sindacalisti so leftists) dude in charge is a piddino brother of a neo-elected piddino.
>Called the ex-santorina with a blog news site saying they were inundated with people that want reddito di cittadinanza
>Italian journalists are the same as worldwide journalists (aka shit) and this PD Fake News spread like fire
>Today another CAF (leftists) put this message out to stay in the news and try to push the fake news even more