Bunch of edgelord faggots vandalized a WWI monument on my campus

Bunch of edgelord faggots vandalized a WWI monument on my campus.

Here's their FB: /RSFAustin/

shoot a commie today

Every day I see something like this in America and I squeal with glee and epicaricacy. Times up Yankstains. You should have stayed with the crown rather than betray your own brothers to the French.
Enjoy your niggers and leftists!

Pidors never change

Niggers and Central Americans have absolutely destroyed this country.

how are those children in Rotterdam doing?
and have you registered your assault spoon yet?

Good. USA killed it's own citizens to join WW1.

>rotterdam

holy kek.

Where did you get that picture of me visiting London?

>Rotterdam

Shut the fuck up you snaggletooth faggot. This kind of shit represents probably .01% of our state's demographic.

>0.1%
Keep thinking that, all of your education centres and places of learning are literal marxist breeding grounds.

Sure. It's not as if these marxist "0.1%" are going to be the next bureaucrats and civil servants of the state...

Do drink tea faggot

Is there something put in the water in leaf land?

>Enjoy your niggers and leftists!
Y-you too

Typical trump supporters. Yikes.

Anyone fancy a trip to Rotterdam this weekend, I hear it's a lovely place.

Looks accurate and washable.

Worth.

These people (probably non-whites) have no connection to WWI. To them, it was a white man's conflict with no impact on their personal story. As Western society becomes multicultural, expect attitudes like this to become more common.

Holy cuck. These are the weakest soyboys ive ever seen

Didn’t your government just silenced Big Ben because it could’ve interrupted muslim prayer?

>he believes clearly doctored images on Sup Forums that can be disproved with one duckduckgo search

I can't find that anywhere. Big Ben is silent now for the next 4 years for repairs.

We all know the USA is superior to Bongistan. Stop lying to yourselves

American commies are the worst kind of commies

Tell them to take their complaints to their Jewish Masters. There is probably a Jewish Center somewhere in a college town. Why the Jewish Center? Simple: Jews control Central Banking (all the money that everyone uses,) Media, Education, Entertainment, etc. The Jews have the money and power that the self hating idiots think is in white hands. Whites pretend to be superior because they wish they were superior. Jews pretend to be victims because Jews actually are superior. You don't solve the major problems in society by asking the servant to fix it for you. You solves them by asking the Master to intervene. Jews are Masters therefore Jews must solve the problems.

This will expose their control over everything that they work so hard to deny.

hahaha! well, you keep saying that the next time some refugee blows up a concert, or a bus, or drives through a bunch of people...
but don't you have a sloppy brexit to salvage? or have th irish been too much of a problem for you crooked-toothed idiots.

After they clean it go back and spray paint anti-Semitic shit.

!!