Women have sold out men for their own needs. they view us as tools and nearly all of our problems are due to them...

women have sold out men for their own needs. they view us as tools and nearly all of our problems are due to them, which men have to sort out because "you are the men here" and if we fail, they will just fuck the conquerers.

do any of you cuckbois want them to get away with this? return back to the good old days when men were slaves, while women stayed home? artificial wombs will solve all our problems.

I'm inclined to agree with you, but you're leaving out the sort of important human stuff about romance, falling in love, marriage, family. What about all that?

Also, the wombs can be used to create slaves as well. More technology is not necessarily going to make us freer.

that's what canadian "men" are for

Women are simply in it for survival. Cats and dogs dude, you'll rarely see a woman "go down with the ship". Its just nature, I'd focus on yourself and maybe join a group of likeminded people that want to fix the problem.

That cringe lol.

either a shill or you saw to many divide and conquer threads OP

Completely false and stupid. Women have througout the ages always followed men and what we did. Spartan women trained because the men did, Sarmatian women raided and fought because the men did, medieval European women did whatever they did because the men did it or because the men demanded it of then.

The problems started when the men gave women rights and free will, which most women dont know what to do with. Similar to how young men in modern times are directionless and easily fall into decadence, the women are even worse.

Women are not the cause, theyre just a symptom of a much greater evil that wormed it’s way into the civilization a long time ago. We’re just feeling the symptoms now because it’s the point of culmination.

>romance, falling in love,
>he still thinks women can love men
oh you

>family
playing video games with your sons, while robomom makes you food

true which is why we must replace them.

this

You said yourself women fuck the conquerors (providing the answer to your own question in the question.) They don't love them?

>women dont divorce men, take all their stuff, string men along, fuck only a small selection of chads, vote for shitty laws

>Women have througout the ages always followed men and what we did
its called patriarchy

>Spartan women trained because the men did,
lol spartan women? spartans were the ultimate cucks. go read what aristotle said about them.

>The problems started when the men gave women rights and free will, which most women dont know what to do with.
multiple times throughout history, women have pushed for these things and then destroyed society. they dont give a shit.

>Similar to how young men in modern times are directionless and easily fall into decadence, the women are even worse.
most men are raised by single mothers

>women fuck conquerors, the ones who killed thier men
>love them
i'm sorry what?

Also a robomom is the stuff of nightmares. You can't replace your biological parent with technology.

Answer the question, or did you just start this thread to be a blackpilling contrarian little bitch?

>all the positives of women
>no negatives

i did not understand the question.

The question is, do women not love the men that they fuck? Any of them?

Or we should all devote our time to qt3.14 traps.

probably not. i cant say for sure though.

for example, in early agricultural societies, 1 men in 17 women reproduced. meaning they all went for the rich men, rather than the ones they love. this is probably why all societies married women off.
when women kiss men, they decrease oxytocin for example, rather than increase.

love for a woman doesnt make sense, biologically speaking.

I wouldn't exactly look towards tech as a friend. You just know full well that the elites like the Rothschild will use greater tech to greater an easier controlled bunch of slaves within their increasingly dumbing society. Not to mention the increase if surveillance. Don't be surprised when your sex bot gets an automatic update and evolves into a thought police drone.

You can make a drone or a slave with that tech, but to make a human being of properly evolved consciousness it need to be grown in a woman.

Stuff like that would probably work for a new body to implant your consciousness into.

Also a "robomom" can have all the positive qualities that a woman has, but it still does not matter when it is not a real woman. By the time we got to the point where we have androids who are indistinguishable from humans in every way, such that they could pass for a human mother, we would already be so far beyond those kind of early social attachment needs that it would not matter. And anything less than a perfect representation of a woman would be horrifying, probably no better than being an orphan.

What do you call having a man's children and raising them if it's not love? Or even use a different example, look at a scumbag criminal who has a woman covering his ass and trying to get him out of jail. That devotion is love. Maybe it's not the kind of love you feel, but the fact is that men can and do elicit lifelong commitment from women. Maybe the better question is how to do that?

true

>What do you call having a man's children and raising them if it's not love?
darwinian self interest.

>look at a scumbag criminal who has a woman covering his ass and trying to get him out of jail.
what a great example. i believe in that case, she thinks he is derisable. and good offpsring. i dont know if you can call this love. what will happen to meeks if he loses his "hotness".

>but the fact is that men can and do elicit lifelong commitment from women. Maybe the better question is how to do that?
divorce stats disagree. why should i waste my life thinking what a woman wants, even though she doesnt give anything useful.

ah, i see your not a bot

There are plenty of bitches everywere yes, and women who seem to think of other people has tools, there is also the opposite wich is what you should be looking for, usually the first group are jaded women who have lost most their feminine traits, such as trusting (sometimes with reason tough). Thats why you should search the latter
Finnally

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, to the greatest possible extent, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.