BLOOD DONATION

The NHS warns that blood donation levels are worrying low
- Less than five per cent of donors who gave blood in the last year were from black, Asian and minority ethnic communities
- blood conditions such as thalassaemia and sickle cell disease most commonly affect people within these communities. Patients with these disorders need regular blood transfusions to stay alive
theweek.co.uk/63895/giving-blood-who-is-and-who-isnt-allowed-to-donate

Blood donation is basically giving your blood to sub-saharan and mid-eastern people who need it on regular basis because of the sickle-cell disease and thalassaemia

Why white people should worry about blood donation when sub-saharan and mid-eastern people despite being first concerned don't care about it themselves ?
Are white people not aware of kleptoparasitism ?

Other urls found in this thread:

organdonation.nhs.uk/register-to-donate/refuse-to-donate/
youtu.be/s82JN22kgiA
vablood.org/news-events/news/type-o-negative/?fb_comment_id=1016033425173340_1171873149589366
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/hidden-black-ancestry-linked-to-rise-in-sickle-cell-blood-disorder-738008.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Im not donating my blood to blacks arabs and thots

Sorry
I need my blood to live
Bone marrow too
Fuck off sickies

I have donated blood only in two cases, when both my brother and father in law were about to get a surgery and the doctor asked for extra blood just in case.

I'm not the fan of donating blood to strangers.

This. Who knows what garbage human being that blood might end up in?

>implying only minorities need blood
because you see some of the in need as inferior, you cant help your equals?

iirc caucasian blood can't be used in blacks, asians, etc. in most cases, so it's not really an issue.

It's like putting NASA grade rocket fuel in a beaten up Reliant Robin

This is the very reason I removed myself from the donor list.

I don't want some shitskin to benefit from ANYTHING about me or my actions.

Don't let (((them))) take your organs lads.
organdonation.nhs.uk/register-to-donate/refuse-to-donate/

>anyone who has gone to africa, has HIV/AIDS, fags, slept with a sex worker cannot give blood
>only 5% of blood comes from ghetto communities
Is this website dropping subtle redpills?

reptile hybrids cannot sustain thier human outer skin without constant infusions of human blood. Hillery goes through 4 pints a day when forced to venture outside her terrainian bio dome.
Trumps anti human trafficing crackdown has cut the supply of unwilling doners by 90+% so we are seeing a shortage of blood available on the market.

Because I have O+ blood and i dont care who uses my blood.
Why should i care who uses my blood which i can regenerate infinitely at almost no cost for me.

meant to say Terranium Bio Dome. sorry trying to be accurate.

does your tail regenerate too?

But why?

What use do you have for your organs when youre dead?

This is the peak of spitefulness and just shows how you are the literal epitome of a sad neckbeard autist.

>wanting your organs to go towards sustaining some nignog

because in america they charge the family for organ removal if they end up mot being used.

Yes my body can regenerate bodily fluids just like a lizard can regenerate their tails.

Pretty common thing in all living things but naturally you wouldnt you know that since youre dead inside

the main reason you should remove yourself from the donor list is that doctors get money for organ transplants and they might fucking kill you if you are in a coma so they can make money from your death to give your organs to some jew.

and then bill your next of kin for the removal surgery if organs not used by someone else

>wanting your carefully cultivated temple of a body go to waste

Im pretty sure they couldnt even use your disease ridden body

>refuse-to-donate
This is the ultimate faggotry

This cant be real.

Im happy I dont live in a shithole like that

so the semen you dutch fags take up the rectum is regenerating and constantly leaking out your butthole?

I'd rather be turned to ash to nourish a beautiful oak tree rather than have my liver dumped into some nigger

thanks m8

this

think it differs from state to state but I know thats how it worked in NY 15 years ago and doubt they changed the law since then

Sorry, I don't have monkey blood.

youtu.be/s82JN22kgiA

yes goy give me your blood, passover is coming soon.

>The intervention didn't go as well as we thought, oh well... time to harvest them organs
Later that day...
>mysterious 250k transaction in doctor's account

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Ayy I knew someone would post it

I'm not against organ donation but who gets the organs then?

I donate blood multiple times a year just because its the easiest charity you can do and you get free cookies

remember when it was illegal to transfuse blood from a nigger to a white?
pepperidge farm remembers.

>have a country filled with shitskins
>shitskins won't give a damn thing until you pay them for their blood in KFC vouchers
>natives don't want to give their blood to shitskins
ya blew it

Convicts and criminals shouldn't even be allowed to be on the donor list. This is why nobody should volunteer as an organ donor. If your family member needs blood or a kidney or some shit that's your choice. Fuck giving free life to niggers who just shoot eachother freely and then expect Obamacare to patch them up on whitey's dime.

I have a friend who's a med student and asked me to donate to help his class in a campaign. I'm very wary about it, I don't want niggers to survive.

>caucasian blood can't be used in blacks, asians
Untrue

You can donate red blood cells to all blood types, making you the universal red cell donor!
- Patients who can receive your red blood cells: Anyone
vablood.org/news-events/news/type-o-negative/?fb_comment_id=1016033425173340_1171873149589366

On one hand I am O- masterrace which means I won't have any mongrel blood contamination my veins, but on the other hand it means that my pure blood may end up in mongrel veins.

Wat do Sup Forums?

Blood donations are the biggest scam.
They sell your blood to hospitals

it gives (((doctors))) an incentive to unplug you and take your organs

organs very hard to transport

Let those muslims and niggers have some of that homo blood they collect now, those guys are totally safe. No chance of being pozzed for sure.

Im O negative, feels good to be the savior of mankind.

>"Worryingly, the survey also revealed that one in eight people wrongly believe 'synthetic blood' is created to meet the needs of national demand"
How could this happen

I thought the UK had brought over a ton of doctors and engineers that knew better than this

>>implying
Give me a break Ahmed with your favorite word : implying

you're also the least compatible receiver if I'm not mistaken

for some reason i had never thought of this, i shall no longer donate my blood.

Is it me or are fat peoples hands the vilest part of them? Look at those pigs in blankets she calls fingers protruding from her pudgy palms.

Is blood even screened for AIDS anymore? the LGBTQ community got their way regarding blood donation

wrists and ankles are the worst

>he thinks ABO/Rh(D) are the only blood group systems relevant to hemoglobinopathies and thalassemias
I've seen people who had to actually be matched with a donor because there's only one person who matches.

I just don't understand I gained a ton of weight because I was bedridden for a while last year and lost it all in the last 3 months. What do they consider overweight if fat is ok? I was 15kg over and I felt disgusted with myself.

Pay for blood will get black to donate.

Of course it is you idiot

Jokes on you, I was born in the epicenter during the Mad Cow disease. Can't touch my blood faggots.

I've told people this for years mate.
They tell your family your brain-dead then harvest you. Organs cannot be taken from dead bodies.

>Obamacare
This is what the 'Obamacare' was all about
People to give their blood and their organs to wounded gangstas

HIV, and yes. Testing positive for HIV is permanent deferral. Men who have had a sexual encounter with another man, and anyone who has had sex with a MSM (so even if you're a woman but your soyboyfriend sucked a dick on the side) are also deferred.

Shit, you niggers are so worried about blood transfusion, thinking it's some scheme. It's not. The real scheme is when they fractionate your blood, take out your peripheral hematopoietic stem cells and use them to create chimeric pigs with human organs that they can then sell.

I'm not an idiot, you edgy faggot
I never give blood, so I don't know protocols

>donating blood
Please, why should I give away my blood? If they pay for it they can have it, I make plenty.

They're siphoning off blood to use in their demonic rituals. That's why we're always in such a shortage no matter how many people donate.

I would donate to DARPA under the conditions I would go into a human-robot hybrid program. Even if it was kinda shitty like a Robobrain.

>Why white people should worry about blood donation
if you just go "hurr durr i'm not gonna give blood to niggers" they'll use it all up and then when tyrone shoots you, there won't be enough blood for a transfusion

>O negative

>he thinks
That's only in your mind Jamal

>I've seen
KEK

In the age of AIDS, getting needles stuck into you unnecessarily is not a terribly good idea, especially when it goes to some fucking freeloading idiot and is stealing your money and ruining your country. Gee, I wonder why there aren't more donors?

>dutch

That's standard

Its the sacrifice we make to keep the beta bloods alive

>Donate blood or plasma for tiny money or tax cut
>It gets sold for 10x-20x of what I got so it can end up in some gypsy
Yeah, nah.

I wonder how much american mutt blood is given to blacks for gunshot trauma.

Come on Jamal
That's the problem
If there is no blood already it's because patients with sickle-cell and thalassemia took all the O negative

>when tyrone shoots you, there won't be enough blood for a transfusion
That's why family is important
Unlike Tyrone who was abandoned as a child

Its funny because that sheboon is so ugly they would rather get head from other niggers. What a fucked race.

the closer you are in DNA the better the match

you'll most likely be implanted in a white person

Increasing numbers of white babies are born each year carrying the sickle cell anaemia trait because of hidden black ancestry
- People who think of themselves as white but have the sickle cell trait almost certainly had a black ancestor
- One in four people in West Africa carry a copy of the gene, as do one in 10 Afro-Caribbeans
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/hidden-black-ancestry-linked-to-rise-in-sickle-cell-blood-disorder-738008.html

>american mutt blood

Why should anyone give anything out for free?

So you're a mutt?

>- Less than five per cent of donors who gave blood in the last year were from black, Asian and minority ethnic communities

Better donate more blood white bois. How fucking cucked can you faggots get? lol new lows are posted here every fucking day lol.

Anyway, thanks for the free blood.

Organs need to be donated while the cells are still alive. If a person is (((braindead))) why not just collect the organs? You should never give someone a perverse incentive to kill you/let you die.

You played yourself.

>So you're a mutt?
Jamal
You're so funny sometimes

Come on Jamal
>You played yourself
That's only in your mind Jamal

>tfw no one will ever receive my super aryan fit wizard blood
>35 year old virgin who regularly goes to gym
>blue eyes and blonde hair
>but extremely autistic

No thot will steal my mana.

Did you know that, occasionally, muslim women who spend most of their life veiled and inside are commonly referred to the NHS with conditions such as rickets or MS, which the rest of us are then expected to pay for the treatment of?

lol i made this ages ago as a joke

send help

>non-whites claim whites are greedy and selfish
>non-whites turn out to be the greediest and most selfish
what a fucking surprise

>extremely autistic
the leaf
KEK

I’d be willing to sell my blood, but fuck giving it away for free. If they’re that desperate they can offer to pay a fair price for it.

this

Parents more related to a stranger than their own children
->Interesting

I stopped donating blood when it was nothing but sheboons haphazardly poking around in my arm and trying collapse my veins, then telling me I'm dehydrated and that's why they can't get blood out of me.

No, you stupid fucking nigger. You're just shit at the job you're doing.