He thinks he "understands" Evangelion

>He thinks he "understands" Evangelion
What an idiot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t0MGRxm4VLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>fuck you otaku go outside you fucking pieces of shit REEEE (but also give me money) - anno

Haven't had a chance to post this in a while.

To save this thread from just being a dedicated shitposting chamber, what's Sup Forums's consensus on Gendo's parenting plan?

He's the hedgehog spoken of in the dilemma, which is why he's so spiky and why he stayed far away from his son as possible. Would Shinji have grown up more functional if he had attempted to be a parent, or was Shinji's teacher in the end a much better father figure?

The real you will cease to exist.

Gendo admits he messed up in EoE. It never really matters who the substitute might be (unless the parent is abusive), having the real parent around is better than not.

Gendo was stable and intelligent, not insane like Asuka's mother. He would have been a positive factor in Shinji's life if he wasnt the commander of NERV.

We never see or hear about Shinji's teacher, so in the very least a Madao for a dad would be better than nothing.
Fuck you user that pic looks just like my old man.

I'm trying to imagine him and Shinji playing catch or mario party or some shit.

It's hilarious, but I don't feel like it would work out very well.

All and every normalfag cannot understand Evangelion. Thus, 90% or more of this board cannot understand Evangelion.

Eva fans are just like Shinji, lying to themselves and pretending to like a mediocre thing so they can fit in.

youtube.com/watch?v=t0MGRxm4VLM

But the best way to fit in on Sup Forums is to be a contrarian.

Just how is Eva mediocre? Have you even seen it?

Why couldn't they just share the hedge?

or a futon

is Evangelion the Rick and Morty of animes?

In the end it's not the spears or regrets that bring us down, but shitposts and comic relief.

i'm pickle shinji

>It's another Sup Forums hates a good series as its popular episode

pretty much. most arguments are that its overrated while they never state why it is. or they say its pretentious when anno said he only did the imagery because it looks cool.

Mediocre is basically a buzzword at this point. It's what you call something when you feel like you have to be contrary but don't want to put in any effort.

I say as someone who didn't even like eva outside of a few episodes.

Look Baka Shinji! Instrumentality turned me into a pickel! I'm a pickle, Shinji! I'm Pickle Asuka!

I'm just pissed because anytime someone tries to ask something interesting or say something truthful , anons immediately respond with (presumably) defensive shitposting.
And what's the point of trying to fit in on Sup Forums anyway? No matter how crazy you are, you're never going to be worse than an autist or like an actual nazi.

It's not like I'd put you on everything. Baka.

"We got adventures to go on Shinji, just you and me, and sometimes Asuka and sometimes Rei, but never Kaworu! You wanna know why, Shinji? Because he crossed me! "
"O-Ok take it easy dad, that's dark!"
"Oh it gets darker, shinji. Welcome to the darkest episode of the rebuilds. First thing that's different, no more plot Shinji. It tried to turn me into a pile of goo, so i made the plot into a pile of shit."
"ooh shit"
"I replaced SEELE as the de-facto villain of the story. The fans wouldn't have accepted it if the movies didn't have you being a little bitch, so now you know the real reason i treat you like shit. I just took over the plot, Shinji! And if you try to overrun it you'll just fuck up worse! Y-You gotta d-do everything i say Shinji! Forever! A-and i'll go and make some more of that- LCS Human dipping Sauce Shinji! C-Cause that's what this is all about Shinji! T-t-that's my goal! I'm not driven to see my wife again Shinji! That was fake! I--i-i'm driven to find that human sauce! I want that LCS sauce Shinji! That's my series arc! If it takes nine movies! Nine more movies Shinji! Ten more years Shinji!"

If we're doing crossovers I want to see Mulder and Scully as pilots and the cigarette smoking man as the head of NERV. The Eves can be Reis and Hank Moody can show up as Kaworu.

I want to marry Rei!

Rei is Powerful

same