Pepe creator striking back

Pepe the Frog creator is files lawsuit against infowars. Is Matt Furie taking back Pepe? What does this mean /Pol?!

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/03/07/us/pepe-frog-infowars-lawsuit-matt-furie-trnd/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I honestly want Matt to force Hiro into making a GR15 for frogposters

What a faggot. He is so desperate for the lime light.

He's taking a pounding in his ass, but not much more.

This is probably being done to attempt to create a precedent for removing all memes from the Internet.

>What does this mean /Pol?!

that means he took a payoff from whoever is paying people to sue infowars

who the fuck can he even sue

no one gives a fuck about this nigger or infowars here fuck off and take your censorship with you you gatekeeping kikes

they want full control over the memes? We are so fucked.

I am pretty sure he is not doing it for the money, since he definitely made a good amount with those plush Pepes alone. He wants to crash the meme economy with no survivors.

maybe he needs money for an pepe themed water park

>Look at the great source I provided to prove my point.

any use of pepe on here is fair use.

prove me wrong.

Alex Jones was trying to sell a poster using Pepe's image so he is a faggot. Pepe wants to be free.

biggest mistake of his life

He knows Alex will fold, because Alex has a history of being a cuck when it comes to lawsuits.

This dude is being backed by institutional money that is trying to take away our meme magic

if he altered the pepe image enough and placed it inside the context of other images then he can work around the copyright. Many artists do this such as the guy who makes scary mcdonald clowns.

Matt " please feel free to use Pepe to make money if you want to" Furie?

That guy?
Those words are going to kill his suit

Alex is violating his property rights. Alex jones will lose ez.

Meme War 2.0 will be fought in the streets with guns.

Isn't this guy a poor fag artist?

And Alex Jones worth about $30,000,000?

Matt is going to go bankrupt from legal fees.

Has Infowars ever used Pepe? I don't think of Alex Jones or PJW when I think of Pepe.

Yeah, Alex comes here now, because he's trying to stay relevant after being outted as an actor and a fraud.

I'm sure George Soros will bail him out

You faggots still one about Pepe? Reddit already ruined it shortly after adopting it. Move on.

Intentionally or not, this is what this case is about. I actually think this could be a potentially landmark case that makes its way to the Supreme Court. Infowars will probably lose the suit because the legal system hates Alex Jones. The precedent set is that memes don't fall under fair use. This allows a crackdown on damn near every meme that isn't 100% original and anonymous content. Libshits are reddit are in ecstasy that Infowars is getting sued but they don't even understand the implications. This case needs to be appealed all the way to the supreme court. Its a win-win for the right. Either Alex wins the suit, or he doesn't and the left uses the precendent to launch a literal war on memes, becoming literally the most unpopular and uncool thing possible

cnn.com/2018/03/07/us/pepe-frog-infowars-lawsuit-matt-furie-trnd/index.html

So shouldn't he be suing artist Jon Allen, not infowars. It would be like DJ-Earthquake, David Bowie suing Wal-Mart for selling Vanilla Ice albums.

They can't stop the memes. We'll shut the internet down and bring the memes to the real world. Let them try to enforce their censorship there.

The pepe creator has striked back like five times already and each and every time he was ridiculed and forgotten in about a month. This guy is a fucking joke if he honestly believes he can just change the minds of billions of people about the worlds most iconic meme in history.

NEVER

>an actual meme war in our lifetime
>patented memes
>rare memes
>investment memes
>emergent memes
>crypto memes
>chaos memes