discovermagazine.com/2009/mar/09-they-dont-make-homo-sapiens-like-they-used-to
amazon.com/Troublesome-Inheritance-Genes-Human-History/dp/1594204462
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
colorofcrime.com/2005/10/the-color-of-crime-2005/
nytimes.com/2010/07/20/science/20adapt.html
gifted.uconn.edu/siegle/research/correlation/intelligence.pdf
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/ravensiii.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/016028969290028P
emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/The totality of available evidence shows the race IQ gap still remains.pdf
usnews.com/news/articles/2015/09/24/study-finds-students-underperform-in-schools-with-large-Black-populations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_distance
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yet, science says differently. Why do you deny science?

IT's a gentile reminder that being human doesn't mean shit.
And the whole Pan/Homo division? Done to not offend humans.
What makes the difference is European Western Civilization. Everything else is a sliding scale down to the plate-mouths.

True. There are five major races.
Race can be measured by genetic distance and it is repeatable. Ergo, race exists.

Actually wrong. Science has confirmed many times that humans are one race. "Scientific racism" that was popular in the past was about as scientific as creationism.

HI I'M SAM HYDE, AND THIS, IS THE TOSS-IT PROJECT
BOOOOOOOOOM!

You have no facts, and use the fallacy of argumentum ad nausium.

Wrong. You just don't know how to use Google, peckerlips.

Why are you niggers so stupid? Oh, wait, it's in your DNA.

Human races are diverging into separate species, not mixing into one. Source: discovermagazine.com/2009/mar/09-they-dont-make-homo-sapiens-like-they-used-to

15% of the human genome has been under selective pressures since the races separated. Source: amazon.com/Troublesome-Inheritance-Genes-Human-History/dp/1594204462

Melanin concentration may directly correlate with aggression. Source: sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

Race is a better predictor of crime than poverty. Source: colorofcrime.com/2005/10/the-color-of-crime-2005/

Europeans and Asians are subject to more recent evolution than Africans. Source: nytimes.com/2010/07/20/science/20adapt.html

The average Black has an IQ score 1 standard deviation (15 IQ points) lower than the average White. Source: gifted.uconn.edu/siegle/research/correlation/intelligence.pdf

The Black-White IQ gap in America is equal to the gap in South Africa, even though SA is ruled by Blacks. Source: psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/ravensiii.pdf

The Black-White IQ gap exists even when both races are raised in identical environments. Source: sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/016028969290028P

The Black-White IQ gap still exists and has not decreased in size. Source: emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/The totality of available evidence shows the race IQ gap still remains.pdf

Students of all races perform worse in schools with more Black students. Source: usnews.com/news/articles/2015/09/24/study-finds-students-underperform-in-schools-with-large-Black-populations

1) You can't address the issue of genetic distance and the measurement of race.
2) You make fallacious arguments.
3) You ask me to prove your bad assertion for you (that's lazy... you must be black).
4) Read "IQ and Global Inequality"
5) Read "The Bell Curve" - intelligence is genetic. That's why you're (slightly) smarter than my dog.
Race exists and is measurable. One of the differences between races is IQ.

What are the units on this genetic distance?

yup

wait... half of all black people are literally retarded? That's amazing!

>1) You can't address the issue of genetic distance and the measurement of race.

It's called migration and settlement, along with micro evolution.

>2) You make fallacious arguments.
No. Just because you are too dumb doesn't make anything I said fallacies.

>3) You ask me to prove your bad assertion for you (that's lazy... you must be black).
Kill yourself. I'm probably the whitest person ever.

>4) Read "IQ and Global Inequality"
This is like a creationist taking me to read the Bible. Fuck yourself.

>5) Read "The Bell Curve" - intelligence is genetic. That's why you're (slightly) smarter than my dog.
See 6

>Race exists and is measurable. One of the differences between races is IQ.

You are looking at numbers and manipulating them to see what you want. That's what bad statisticians do. How do you control for other factors like resources and environment? You're just shuffling things into bins and calling it "race". You're dumb as shit. Learn science or kys.

IQ test are constricted to be biased against blacks. This has been well established.

Wow you really are a fucking idiot. must be a black person or liberal.

>This is like a creationist taking me to read the Bible

funny since creationists believe that we are all equal

just like you

>IQ test are constricted to be biased against blacks

HAHAHAHAHAHA

You are a disgusting retarded faggot and you should kill yourself.

No. You probably believe in phrenology too, right?

You first, peckerlips.

you gonna use that other tiddy?

I guess that makes creationists smarter than you. Congrats.

Why are Indians in the European cluster?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_distance
Yep. Black all right. Wants the white man to bring it to him.

The existence of isolated breeding populations does NOT refute the existence of race. Isolated breeding populations are necessary for evolution.
I didn't quote the bible.
Your chimp out is not an argument against race.
Your "I hate numbers" is not an argument. And if you read the book, you'd know they accounted for resources, environment and economic factors.

every intelligence test is biased against blacks because you cannot measure what isn't there

That's because BLACKS ARE STUPID, as a race.

Asians and Caucasians have Neanderthal and Denisovan in them though so technically, no

Because they're related, less than .03 distant.

That "science" you're talking about is the UN getting for a meeting together after world war 2 and declaring that there is only one race. That was ages ago

Are you saying that IQ tests are measuring a genetic difference?

Agreed