France

Does Sup Forums consider France to have been in the wrong in both World Wars? Or were they a victim of a tragic European civil war?

This is also a thread for French anons and anons interested in all things French.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_the_Ruhr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

France was almost a cause for WW2.

Manipulated and misled by (((der Anglo))).

Germany had to pay compensation for WW1 equivalent of 768$ billion for Allied nations, when German people were behind the schedule, France sent cavalries to run around and cause havoc to the German streets. When they got their asses kicked later, they were crying how victims they are.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_the_Ruhr

>european civil war
this is retarded historically illiterate alt-right terminology though.

There should have been no consequences for being late to payments?

It's why I asked. I'd like more opinions on the matter, including yours. Why would you disagree with their characterization of it as a European civil war?

And France had to pay even more to Germany for the Franco Prussian war. We did not complain.
So stop your whining about muh unfair Versailles.

Nobody here really cares about the frogs anymore one way or the other

We have bigger problems now

Since we are on the topic of World Wars, how exactly are my fellow of Sup Forums users going to deal with possible extreme food shortages, during the hopefully soon coming war? Licking ants off stick I tried during time in military, a week ago I tried eating bread made from cricket-flour, and it actually tasted kinda good. But how about you, how are you gonna deal with possible famine during war?

France has been Jewed since the French revolution. There is no doubt they are the origin if everything wrong in Europe today.

>Why would you disagree with their characterization of it as a European civil war?
They view 'european' as an 'identity' in the same way as white nationalism. Europe has almost always been a continent of war and rivalries with each other, so to suggest the world wars were brothers fighting is idiotic.

Even uncle Adolf wasnt some pan-european/white power guy. He was simply a German Nationalist, and he considered slavic people subhuman and had a hatred for France, which goes back to older rivalries between Germany and France over being the masters of continental Europe.

I'm just going to eat some sandniggers, who gives a fuck in that scenario

And (((Anglos))). The French and English ruined Europe together.

Salut mon ami

The debt was so enormous the German factories could not function, further damaging the ability to pay. You can think of how international community treated german civilians at this point, and on top of that France sent armies to harass people into the German lands.

France got what they were looking for, which is a cannonball to the face, and not as victims they are crying but as a counter of their own behavior.

Quads used very well, made me chuckle loudly.

France(and the Allies) is certainly one of the major reasons for the causation of WW2 due to the harsh penalties on Germany after WWI, but not the sole blame.

The idea of a "European civil war" is retarded seeing how they never thought themselves as united in the first place due to each nation's views of being very different because of their histories and nationalities, also being in constant warfare with each other for centuries.

That being said, it sucks France gets a bad rap for WW2 due to complacent and aging generals unwilling to adapt to new methods of warfare, in contrast to Germany's newly emerging leadership and doctrines. Also with France being split in two after their capitulation, it should be looked at as a safeguard to protect their people for either scenarios happening, DeGaulle in the case of Germany losing and Petain in the case of Germany winning.

>America
>food shortages
At worst we'll be less fat.

Have you ever read about the almost complete food blockade in Britain during World War 1?

>At worst we'll be less fat
Well at least you're self aware

There will be no civil war scenario. There are very very few capable people in our opposition. Most farmers are conservative. Most military are conservative. Liberals all live in the cities. Unless neocons lemmings decide to fight against more extreme conservatives there will be no food shortages.

France was shit talked by germany in 1st world war and had no choice but to defend itself in the name of militaro industrial complex & to regain 1870 lost territory.
Second world war france had to defend truest allies from nazi depredation, even tho it got reked in the end.

Germany was aggressor in both cases, france did literally nothing wrong.