Which one has been the more destructive for Europe?

Which one has been the more destructive for Europe?

strawpoll.me/15233010

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disarmed_Enemy_Forces
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_of_Angela_Merkel
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Britain, hands down. They've been the great evil. Because the (((Bankers))) finance them with limitless money, they win and write the history.
Sick fucking murderous bastards oblivious to their own disgusting acts. They're only saving grace is that they're such stupid blind cucks they're cutting their own throats as we speak.
Why you ask, Op?

trick question
France is

Britain fucked up, forced most of the non-cucked blood to America and helped killed all the remaining good blood in ww11

Germany was everything we imagined Europe to be.

The brits were pirates.

I would say Germany is very slightly worse

Germany:
>destruction of roman empire
>destruction of the last great christian city in the east in 1204
>destruction of numerous European nations
>split christianity even further into more and more sects
>destroyed mainstream racial discussion and nationalism with ww2
>imports millions of browns to Europe and tries to poison other countries with them
>hosted jews before it was cool
>leader of EU

Britain
>stopped orthodox Christians from retaking Constantinople
>bombed European cities into oblivion
>set up outposts in brown shitholes, allows citizens of brown citizens to flood into europe after
>helped the jews win ww2
>london is ground zero of globalization

Yeah but how do you really feel?

This

Germans are honourable and trustworthy in everything they do. They're also morally superior which is why they didn't genocide and colonise brown countries like Britain did. Brits are backstabbers.

Germany destroyed Europe twice and caused the death of hundreds of thousands of European men, women and children.

easy decission. germany just wanted independency from jewish banking cartells and stopping the ethnic germans in poland being genocided. everything else came from britain and the other kikepuppets being dragged into war because (((they))) cant stand a strong independent germany

We obviously could look at you now - what was your plan for us if you could successfully invade again? Slave labor for all the men?

Sure looks to me like the good guys won Hans.

We've actually been redeeming with our nastiness.

Germany has not, so you should think on that. Americans were out in full force to hate on England because they are self loathing Anglos.

Germans continue to destroy Europe, we continue to try and fix it.

In regards to all the
>le churchill was Zionist crap
We had a thread on this the other day, lot's of redpills about Churchill being based and hating Jews were included.

But you're Sup Forums, you'll always hate England, even when we do the right thing, you'll hate us. We don't really care, what we care about is your lies regarding your hate for us.

Hate us for the right reasons, not lies. Thanks and remember, when Germany cucks you all good with a rape migrant quota, please don't come knocking on our door for help because you don't deserve it.

>They're also morally superior which is why they didn't genocide and colonise brown countries
German East Africa.. You stupid retard.

Also, Spain, Belgium, Portugal, Italy and France all conquered brown countries. We conquered countries that had already been conquered.

Stupid fucking nigger paki.

The bongs

>good guys won
>good guys bomb the middle east to shit for reasons of power and controll
>good guys finance and create terrorists group which they further fuel by bombing creating refugees and terrorists
>good guys proceed to replace their own population with said refugees and terrorists
>good guys kidnap their own citizens to perform mindcontroll experiments on them
>good guys subvert and/or destroy any nation that doesnt submit to their absolute controll
>good guys continously crash the economy to keep controll and status quo
>good guys hide technology that could get rid of all humanities problem regarding ressources of any kind
>good guys are worshipping satan and sacrifice little children to them after raping and torturing them repeatedly

>bad guys in the meanwhile just want to be left alone and freed from jewish subversion, may or may not have some jews killed due to starvation and typhus when the bad guys themselves were starving already
really makes me think

germany was just trying to prevent the bullshit we have to deal with now

This. Death to America.

The true antagonist lies under the english channel desu

OBVIOUSLY Britain.

-Germany prior to WW1 hasn't done anything that could be seen as destructive to Europe, apart from muh protestantism. Protestantism was a reaction against rampant corruption that was going to burst one way or another, and not even the first reaction. It was going to get bloody anyways, and already had. And that wasn't Germany, but a German. And almost all of the violence was started by catholics.

-Germany in WW1 was just one of many countries fighting for their own interests. Didn't start it and didn't do anything much different from the rest.

-Germany in WW2 was only a real threat to Russians, but for 'Europe' it was basically the only time a country legitimately cared about a 'Europe' beyond just using it for rhetoric power supporting their own national position. The UK would've actually kept its empire if Germany won, opposed to the UK losing its empire after the UK won.

-The current German government is literally an occupation goverment, and Merkel has a jewish-polish mother and a polish father.

And then on the other side you have the Anglo, the eternal enemy of the Aryan.
How is this even a debate?

Britain has destroyed europe far more than just twice and is the reason israel exists. Fuck off

We didn't round up all your men (whereas the women and children...?) and enslave you in factories in some weird 20th century Conan the Barbarian shtick did we?

"According to captured German documents, the commander-in-chief of the German Army, Walther von Brauchitsch, directed that "The able-bodied male population between the ages of 17 and 45 will, unless the local situation calls for an exceptional ruling, be interned and dispatched to the Continent". This represented about 25% of male citizens. The UK was then to be plundered for anything of financial, military, industrial or cultural value,[141] and the remaining population terrorised. Civilian hostages would be taken, and the death penalty immediately imposed for even the most trivial acts of resistance.[142]

The deported male population would have most likely been used as industrial slave labour in areas of the Reich such as the factories and mines of the Ruhr and Upper Silesia. Although they might have been treated less brutally than slaves from the East (whom the Nazis regarded as sub-humans, fit only to be worked to death), living and working conditions would still have been severe.[143]"

Anywhere we've touched that speaks English as a primary language and follows our common law is a nice place to live - and if we'd done to you what you were planning to do to us you'd probably not be around to feel bitter over it.

Where the fuck does this brit jew meme come from because i can tell you i dont know a single fucking jew and i know a lot of people,more likely to bump into a muzzie or pole than a jew

>"According to captured German documents, the commander-in-chief of the German Army, Walther von Brauchitsch, directed that "The able-bodied male population between the ages of 17 and 45 will, unless the local situation calls for an exceptional ruling, be interned and dispatched to the Continent". This represented about 25% of male citizens. The UK was then to be plundered for anything of financial, military, industrial or cultural value,[141] and the remaining population terrorised. Civilian hostages would be taken, and the death penalty immediately imposed for even the most trivial acts of resistance.[142]

Wow and don't forget how Germans gassed 180 billion jewish babies

>We didn't round up all your men (whereas the women and children...?)
After WW2 the german soldiers that surrendered were given the special designation of "Disarmed Enemy Forces" instead of "Prisoner of War"?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disarmed_Enemy_Forces
>Disarmed Enemy Forces (DEF), less commonly,[1] Surrendered Enemy Forces, was a US designation for soldiers who surrendered to an adversary after hostilities ended and for those who had already surrendered POWs and held in camps in occupied German territory at that time.[2] It was Dwight D. Eisenhower's designation of German prisoners in post-World War II occupied Germany.[3]
>Because of the logistical impossibility of feeding millions of surrendered German soldiers at the levels required by the Geneva Convention during the food crisis of 1945, the purpose of the designation, along with the British designation of Surrendered Enemy Personnel (SEP), was to prevent categorization of the prisoners as Prisoners of War (POW) under the 1929 Geneva Convention.

So basically the US/allies couldnt (/didnt want to) feed all the germans, and thus made up a special designation that excluded them from the Geneva Convention and enabled them to let them all starve without repercussions.
However when the same was done to jews by germans, in times where the germans couldnt even feed themselves properly anymore it suddenly was called "Holocaust"

but this isnt where it ends:
>After the DEF designations were made in the early summer of 1945, the International Red Cross was not permitted to fully involve itself in the situation in camps containing German prisoners (POWs, DEFs or SEPs), some of which initially were Rheinwiesenlager transit camps, and even though conditions in them gradually improved, "even the most conservative estimates put the death toll in French camps alone at over 16,500 in 1945"

Not only did they made up a term to be allowed to starve germans, they additionally kept the red cross from helping.

Germans are cucks.

The Dutch.

Britain hasn't been a world power since the beginning of the twentieth Century.
Germany however is about to destroy Europe YET AGAIN

and again, the plan was always to be just left alone. which your kike masters didnt want.

>destroyed mainstream racial discussion and nationalism with ww2
Hey, that's only because the anglos stopped us and than used propaganda to discredit exactly those things.
>imports millions of browns to Europe
Implying the current Germany acts on it's own and isn't just a tool of global marxists.
>hosted jews before it was cool
Poland hosted like 10 times as much. Germany barley had more than 500k at the time and other nation, especially the UK had already more of them in their higher ranks. We at least tried our very best to get rid off them.
>leader of EU
Pic related.

Hands down Britain.

if the rest of the europe wouldnt have submitted to jewish overlords and let us do our thing then now germany wouldnt be controlled by the same jewish overlords that now destroy europe. its really what we wanted to prevent

>it's an OP hides his flag and posts once episode

What about France having too much fun an neutered Germany, resulting in a destroyed identity, forced democracy when Germany has been a monarchy for 1000 years in some version, and given how hard it is for monarchies to become democracies, has lead to the instability, and the French being more of assholes, decided to occupy the Rhineland, lead to Hitler, and now we can happily have our revenge as France's empire collapsed, and now they are seen as the pussies of Europe.

No, if Germany won you would have the world under your control and spread degeneracy everywhere, Weimar is an example of how sexually repressed you are.

>muh joos and globalists

Damn wasn't expecting this to be so close, what with the german monkies around.

NOT THE JEWS NOT THE JEWS NOT THE JEWS

Weimar Germany was controlled by kikes you retard , why do you think all the degeneracy stopped when the NSDAP took power?

>muh joos 2: eletric boogaloo
It's you krautcucks who are degenerates, face your reponsibilities and admit that you're disgusting people.

Whats a jew doing in italy

Muh six gorillion

weimar was again degeneracy spready by the jews, the same that is spreaded now and which we wanted to get rid off.

no more brother wars guys lmao

Trick question
>pic is answer

Not a jew, swamp kraut.

Yes, it's all your fault, you're saints.

Funny that an italian defends kikes (you're probably one yourself) . You should know best that jews are the enemy of western civilization , they're the reason the roman empire fell.

>jews are the reason roman empire fell
No, it fell thanks to you snowniggers mass immigrating because you were too cowardly to face Huns.

pre-Merkel: Britain
post-Merkel: Germany

>try not to mess it up
It's germans, they are gonna mess up again.

Merkel isn't german , she's a polish kike

This. Britain forever ruined the western world, and doomed our species to extinction. We will never reach the stars because of those evil and wretched creatures.

Capitulation by sarcasm.
It sucks we couldn't feed you properly having just spent years fighting you - however if your rationale is failing to administrate a food crisis is worse than enslaving all your working age men - then you'll forgive me if I think your perspective's a little warped on the whole issue.

Put it to rest - you're in charge of Europe now just like you always wanted - try not to mess it up. Now if you don't mind I have to get my hair cut...

>OPs real flag is Israeli
OPs real flag is Israeli
OPs real flag is Israeli
OPs real flag is Israeli
OPs real flag is Israeli
OPs real flag is Israeli

Bongs and especially their kike puppet Churchill ruined everything. He's the sole reason your man sacrificed themselves so niggers and shitskins can fuck your woman.

>2 world wars
>the EU

We are the eternal enemy of Europe. How could anyone argue that any other group of people is worse than Germans?

No you knew this was going to happen when you asked - he got us good.

Says the scandicuck willing offering himself to some arabian bull.

>Germans continue to destroy Europe, we continue to try and fix it.
The absolute fucking delusion on display. Your capital is minority native, your capital mayor is a Muslim, your government is jailing people for speaking up online, your country has been flooded with nonwhites since the end of the war. You are just as bad as modern day Germany.

Vote:
Germany 49
Britain 47

so Sup Forums really did die in the last few months. was fun while it lasted

That's an odd thing to say considering that regarding immigration Denmark is better off than any single other western European nation.

It's some vile Anglo subhuman using proxies.

Schlomo pls , kikes are responsible for all of those things.
>I-it was the germans goy- i mean guys not us

I doubt Scandinavia is better off.

>Germans
>honourable
>trustworthy
oh no no no

Oh yeah Germans dindu nuffin. My favorite excuse. Merkel doesn't count even though we reelect her over and over again. Its never our fault.

Scandinavia is not a country, you shitskinned pasta-nigger.

>be british empire
>declares war on Germany for no real reason
>bombs German women and children for no real reason
>commits several war crimes for no real reason during and after the war
>all stated motivations of joining the war are spat upon after the war
>commits total suicide years later

Stop thinking the British empire wasn't jewed up hard

And no, Germany did in fact NOT plan to massacre all Brits in some loony clown scheme. That's bullshit. Anyone that knows anything about WW2 and Hitler wouldn't bring that lampshade-tier garbage up in the first place.
Fucking retard

I would hide technology from you too!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_of_Angela_Merkel
Merkel is a polish kike , not german , nicy try goldbergowitz

i dont know a single german that voted her. at this point im fairly sure its electionfraud

Again who elects her every fucking time?

Oh they got us good - here we are all fighting amongst ourselves again. Anyway I really have to go get my haircut.

I'm talking about the entire Scandinavia, you nordcuck.

USA has done the most damage to Europe desu.

>Again who elects her every fucking time?
>inb4 Poles

Bollox..

The only Scandinavian country that is on the same level as Britain, Germany, and France is Sweden. Every other Nordic nation is better off.

I didn't

Germany obviously, those fuckers took over all France, The Low Countries, Spain, Tunisia and Italy and eventually got over the Channel to fuck with the Celts

DC thread

France, Napoleonic wars destroyed classical Europe and brought it into the modern era of increasingly degenerate leftism.

Creating containment for them wasn't a bad idea?

Europe is not a monolith. Fuck off retard.

obviously Brits

Britain.

>Norway and Denmark better off
Ahaha sure.

Britain, easily. But Germany has also fucked shit up a lot too.

Which European country is threatening to sanction other European countries for not taking in brown people? Oh, yeah, yours. Fuck up.

Neither. The real answer is both nation's autistic child, the United States.

His complaint might've been that it should've been all votes for Germany
There are plenty of anti-germans here. Just because we have this god awful flag attached to our posts doesn't mean we can't hate Germans.

Fuck the past, it's this compromised former Stasi commie who is to thank for flooding Europe with shitskins not our bitch-in-chief. Therefore i vote Germany.

se my earlier posts. what kikes make germany do is precisely what germany wanted to prevent. you turned against us and now reap what you sow

>make germany do
That is even worse if you think we are this easily manipulated.
Even people defending Germans have to claim we are literally retarded.

Don't you have an antifa demo to attend , you self hating cuck faggot?

I don't hate fascists. They can be fine. I just hate Germans.
And if you don't then you must hate Europe.

But he is right, you accuse him of being antifa because you are delusional, germans are one of the most self hating and guilty ridden people of Europe.

Good goys/mutts will vote for Germany, but UK without question. Incited both World wars, supported Communism, instrumental in destroying Europes colonies. Go on and on.

People voting Germs are brainwashed by the Jew to think that.