Why do you hate liberals so much?

Why do you hate liberals so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-kcAgVN1wGo
thenewamerican.com/world-news/europe/item/18116-new-swedish-law-criminalizes-anti-immigration-internet-speech
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I find them very irritating. They have utopian ideas about the world that are totally unrealistic. And they remind me of an overly emotional woman who needs attention and doesn't think logically but only with emotion. Liberal men are the worst, the women I just expect it from that kind of brain but liberal men need to be shot.

Because progressiveness is self destructive in that they always want to be more and more progressive. It’s like a disease with no cure.

i don't, at least the classical ones that use reason and logic.
the libtard of today is a soy-based unknowing cannibal that is indoctrinated since childhood with marxist programming and can't use logic and reasoning because it's founded by the patriarchy, but expects cops, lawyers and judges to protect them from themselves.
fuck they're annoying enough to wipe out of existence and I don't like talking like a genocidal maniac but here we are

Their logic is broken yet they are disgustingly smug. Also vindictive as fuck.

Their faggots

You need to put some more effort into that bait Ramón. But I will give you this sage information.
>they seems to hate themselves so much that my hatred abilities can't even compete

Because those nation wreckers want to destroy the world. They destroy their habitat then move on to a new one when do the same stuff that destroyed the previous one. Look at how they fled South Africa, how they are fleeing California, and how they flee Germany.

>liberal as used in the us

stop, use the right term you faggot

Because White liberals say they want open borders, yet they live in white neighborhoods and send their kids to predominantly white schools

I don't hate. Only the unloved hate

Modern day 'liberalism' is nothing more than the critique and destruction of western norms and ideals. That's how they can espouse feminism, homosexuality, atheism, and Islam in the same breath.

Liberalism is anti-western and anti-white. You'd be better off calling it social-Marxism.

Fag

youtube.com/watch?v=-kcAgVN1wGo

They aren't really liberals anymore, but we seem to call them that still.

Whether they know it or not, they are actively perpetuating the destruction of their own societies.
Multiculturalism will not work. We will have 100 years of tribal politics until one tribe emerges as the dominant one. If we are lucky, we will have peaceful existence, if we are being realistic, we will have as we do now, an ever increasing number of attacks against our own kind.
I don't know what kind of sickness liberals have, that they are so utterly blind to the destruction of their people.
It seems they are against anything that could be defined as 'ours' while, at the same time propagating each and every identity movement by minorities.

I really don't have an explanation other than they want to destroy, deconstruct, whatever, our societies. Many are quite vocal about it, too.
So, what is to like about liberals?

If left to their own devices the entire world would be like zimbabwe. They have made it impossible to coexist. They need to die.

I don’t. I find my liberal friends very easy to level with. They went from worshipping Bernie, to saying, “Yeah, I understand blacks have lower IQs, just been hard to come to terms with it”

My liberal friends still value friendship and even come shooting with me. They’ve warmed up to guns a lot.

Fortunately, I don’t have to do a lot of convincing, they are thinking like me more and more. One of them just realized how anti-whiteness is so mainstream, another got accused of sexual assault in his workplace, saying this is whole rape hoax movement is targeted against whites: so technically, all the convincing is being done for me.

I really appreciate all the things the left has done to bring me and my liberal friends closer together. We engage in honest conversations with one another.

The left has gone too far.
It is more like the alt-left.
They live on another planet.

We just naturally hate methed out Spanish speakers.

>Appropriating right memes
the left really can't meme.

Because they are the most disgusting and insidious evil in the world. they are a bunch of brain dead zombies larping niceness while riding satans literal dick.

Because communists have co-opted the label of liberal and are ruining my country with their I'll found ideas.

Yes and the fact that they create the white guilt shit that has caused many European countries to accept savages because' we have to' and because 'we have to repent for our sins', and 'it's the least we could do for being so evil'. Hell they did it to Sweden, a country that has never colonized, invaded or tortured others, yet is the most guilt-ridden state on earth. They made us seem evil to ourselves, and openly demoralize us by using 'muh slavery', and 'muh 6 gorillion' to constancy force use to degrade ourselves. I mean, if you complain about migrants raping children, then you are racist which has become such an insult due to the demoralization , that it can be used to shut people up,, and silence criticism and create apathy, thereby allowing more demoralization with more migrants. Also the buzzwords, racist, misogynist, Islamophobic, etc., can be used to shut people up. I mean go outside, and criticize something, and be right-wing in the US, the you could be assaulted, threatened with death, beaten and your life ruined. Same with Sweden where criticizing migrants can result in real jail time.

They're arrogant and smug with no reason to be so, they have lost touch with reality and are quickly spiralling down a destructive rabbit hole. The issue being they're taking us with them.

Jesus, are they that unoriginal

Liberals only exist in NA

They are anti-male and anti-white. Also, they ruin lives for the smallest transgression.

thenewamerican.com/world-news/europe/item/18116-new-swedish-law-criminalizes-anti-immigration-internet-speech

>Drumpf!
>Russia! Russia! Russia!
>fake news!
>skyscreaming
>58 genders
>what you say hurts my feelings so I’ll burn half the city down to prevent you from saying it
>revolutionary communist larping
They’ve spent the last three years utterly embarrassing themselves. Tbqh, it seems they hate themselves far more than I could ever hate them. Also, I think the word you’re looking for is progressive. These people aren’t “liberal”

Because they are degenerate and anti-White.

>the new american
>being against immigration is illegal in Sweden
literally fake news. its not like i live in Sweden or anything XDDD go back to the_donald please.
American politics doesn't apply to non-american countries.

>it seems they hate themselves far more than I could ever hate them

This. I really don’t think about them until I see them screech. That only annoys me, doesn’t make me hate them. For them to act in such crazy ways really indicates they hate themselves a lot. They think that their positions will somehow make the immune to the society they’re advocating for, where basically everyone non-white is in power.

>thanks for getting me into power
>yes I remember you, you helped me get here, I’m only going to target the racists that have benefited from white racism, not you
>yes I think you owned slaves too, but you’re immune to my hatred of whites

These idiots need to get real. They are contributing to their own demise.

I don’t hate them. I just feel sorry they haven’t grown up yet.

> haha so many hateful bigots in this thread!