Two Car

Best twins this season.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F8XvwEyfH5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love tiv sluts

Do you know how sweaty racecar drivers get after races?

Maybe it's different for sidecar/open-cockpit cars, but I know for a fact that stockcar drivers absolutely drip with sweat after a race.

Misaki has the best ass this season.

This hetshit was boring.

Chuuni team a best.

I love Misaki I want her to sit on my face after a race.

This is the best family in all of Anime

>he understands me

Purple team is best team.

Are there any other twins this season?

Looking into Kurosu's eyes is like looking into an abyss of nothingness.
Those two along with the chuunis stand out to me the most.

>Last name is Suzuki

Where did I put that book of car jokes?

>and those TWINS~

This episode bored me to death.

Plenty of shonen airing this season for you to watch after you finish your homework.

I don't know. It didn't manage to create excitement on the Initial D level.
Then again, neither did Wangan Midnight, so maybe Initial D was an exception for me and racing anime aren't meant for me after all.

This anime isn't even about racing. It's about cute girls who just happen to race.

There's only been an introductory episode out, no one knows yet how much focus the races will get or how they'll play out when it gets competitive.
I mean, the announcers even spell it out for you in the beginning of the episode.

I'm just here for the girls in tight bodysuits. So far my AOTS.

I honestly don't like the fact that they look 100% identical, it's uncanny. Twins should at least have slightly different hair or something.

There is a difference.

On their shoes and on their ass.

On the contrary, I'm pretty sure this is a racing Anime.

Now post racing you fuckers.

youtube.com/watch?v=F8XvwEyfH5c

There are literally two twin characters in this show. Both Maria and Yuria, and Yuri and Megumi, the MCs. Who got away with that idea?

>Yuri and Megumi
>twins
The fuck?

I like how they made small differences on the twins.

Why do people think the MCs were in love with the coach? It seemed more like admiration to me.

They're essentially twins. They have similar personalities, the same fucking tastes in all ways, and so on. The only difference between them and the other twins is that they aren't blood related.

"similar personalities" is not what being twins is about.
But yeah, I hate the fact that our main characters are the same, no chemistry going on between their interactions, and they really don't compliment each other, just end up being bland and boring.

It's only the first episode

You get my point.

>only
The first episode is the big establishing moment for impressions, and what I walked away with was the distinct feeling there were too many twins in this show. If the idea is that the two girls need to overcome their differences and work together, couldn't they have some differences besides "You remind me of me, I hate me most of all"?

AV had a weak first episode too, they know their shit user

In that case, I really hope it's a bait and switch and they change characters soon or something.

Fucking where? Unless they have differences in personality this is lazy as fuck.

This.
It's lazy as fuck and really shows how they haven't done their research regarding twins.
Having that same hairstyle, where the hair splits at the exact same point, having the same eye brows and lashes, it's just retarded.

One pads her butt, the other doesn't.

Initial D wasn't exciting from the first episode either. It was like two or three episodes of Takumi wandering around being autistic before we actually got to see the king of racing.

>I honestly don't like the fact that they look 100% identical
That's the whole point, you turbofaggot.