Vigilante

Didn't follow the threads about the raw.
So is he the top ranked hero, or is he one of the top ranked heroes?

waiting for nejire x overhaul:
>hey, did you know mirio is my friend? huh? did you know huh? did you know that I'm going to finish you? did you know YOU MOTHER FUCKEEEEEERRRRRRRR!!!!

Not gonna lie, I can’t imagine an angry Nejire, must be a nightmare

Definitely Stain's first target. For some reason the spinoff feels much better to read than reading the original manga

But I thought he didn't start killing heroes until present day in his debut arc in the main manga. If a top ranked US hero were among the victims wouldn't it have been mentioned? I get it was written well before CC was even drawn but still

But she's one of the traitors.

Look at this best girl.

Right > Left

he allready had numerous victims at this point, that's why he was known.

If Stain somehow assassinated America's top hero then they would've sent a hit squad after him

He's probably some no name hero in America and has to move to japan since he cannot make it in the state

>butt

I miss that butt. We haven't gotten a good view of it since the first chapter.

>America's top hero
burger hates him, thats why he works in jap now

>pink haired
really? bcuz dropped

Damn it. I thought for minute that we were finally syncing up to the start of the main series.

Let's dream that Vigilante gets an anime. Who would you like it to be:

>The studio
>The director
>The VAs
>Opening
>Ending

Kinda expected a better opinion on "the crawler" since its been shown in the first chapter that he was doing "vigilante" stuff for some time already with the Hero Name "Gentleman"(picking up trash, helping old ladies cross the street, that kind of stuff) and people in the neighbourhood already knew him before Knuckle Duster appeared.

two quirks characters soon?

Nah dude, this seems to be years before the beggining of BNHA, I woul say its at most 3-1 years before the start of the series. Stendahl needs to train a lot before becoming the feared Hero Killer Stain, and Stain had at least 50 victims when he appeared(injured + killed)

>Someone saved my cropped commission
WeW

will she win the koichi?

Woah, 2 chapters in 1 day? That's fast.

So are we all caught up now?

naa chapter 13 was translated a couple days ago but i have to recognice niggerstream is aplying themselfs with the translations
aye

Less angst and shonen world building to clutter the fun. The main series is too ambitious for the author's current storytelling skills, it starts and stops a lot like someone driving a car for the first time.

why does captain celrbrity speeks perfect japannese?

Because Vigilante is poorly written.

this is hundreds of years in the future

All of earth most likely has a universal language

the scope doesn't exceed the grasp of the narrative.

Stain would get his ass kicked. Do you understand how much energy it takes to lift a cruise ship?

>Japanese
The Japanese are speaking English.

Btw, what the hell is his Quirk? he seemed able to fly and has enough strenght to lift a cruise.

>Applying themselves
Viz recently announced they're going to translate both Smash and Vigilante same day it comes out in Japan, and are working to translate both right now. Probably has something to do with that.

thats cool and all but i cant read them in my country

Antigravity like Uravity.

Bet you in America they have super powers and don't know what a quirk is

Probably telekinesis or Psychic barriers. Both could do all the things he'd done, pretend to give him super strength, give him speed, and let him fly.

Not to mention he seems like the kind of guy to pretend to have super strength and the ability to fly to try to boost his popularity.

Though maybe he really does just have both powers and won the quirk lottery like Todoroki did.

imagine all the shit CC did in america to get his license cancel

Neither he got fired, now he moved to a different country hoping to start fresh.

Not in real life and not in the actual manga.

Even in the translated version, they are all speaking Detroit English.

Harvey Weinstein.

You think these AXE-Men like redheads or gyarus.

tomboys with big butts

mah, western reference negus.