Is this accurate Sup Forums?

Is this accurate Sup Forums?

Spot on

> Assuming pol doesn't read the classics

Sage.

>the chad gamer vs. the virgin psued/Jewish mindslave

You're a leftist, you already invalidated yourself by admitting that you love black dick.

>starts with the greeks
>one book on greek mythology
/leftypol/ intellectuals at their finest

>Herodotus - The Histories
>Thucydides - The History of the Peloponnesian War
>Xenophon - The Persian Expedition
There are also two Roman texts
You should get your glasses checked out grandpa
wut
>the virgin psued/Jewish mindslave
wut
You mean like Metroid?

>(((researched)))
>(((investigated)))

nothing to see here goyim

What do you mean by this?
And why the memes, you know you'll never be white - right?

>Sup Forums
Reddit

Who is you favorite of the classical Greek philosophers who isn't Plato or Aristotle? I'll wait.

Latro

>Halo

>two copies of guerilla mindset

he must have ordered by mistake while watching the guerilla channel

No, pic related is only a small portion of what I have and most of it is either primary literature (mostly Classics), German philosophy and other works, most quite well annotated. My main bookcase is mostly historical works and legal literature, with some novels among them.

I can't think of anything more wasteful of time than buying books that just affirm all of my opinions, written in different ways.
Leftists do this shit constantly if you look at their "libraries". It's like they know smart people are supposed to read a lot, but it kind of ends there as to what and why they read.

Also, fuck consoles.

so this is the power of the infamous self-fellating lefty memes.

Btw, nice Penguin editions you've got there, brainlet

was this taken with a flip phone?
They do not "affirm"
They bring to light events and the political actors and policies responsible and provide the facts and sources and quotations
They formulate a coherent analysis and critique
well your mom was all out of wordsworth editions

>word salad

Theory follows on from the practical, if your theory doesn't work in practice it is bullshit.
Marxist "critique" is always about long and flowery bullshit explanations which dumb people probably know are stupid, but are too afraid to say so in case they're wrong so they just parrot it.

Learning bullshit at uni and getting into debt over it was your mistake, not ours.

No.

No I cut it out of an existing photo of the room, I'm not at home at the moment. And my mother just told you she was out of decent editions, just like she tells off any leftist beggar too poor to afford quality books. Not that either she or me read a lot of translations. I bet you don't even read Greek.

Edward Gibbon

On the left is an original English printing of Spengler's Decline of the West.

Damn, where did you even get that?

>word salad
>rambles incoherently

That's very nice, but I'm afraid I raise you a first edition German original in two volumes

Send me that book if you want to live

I'm happy with my collection. Not very political though.

Library sale.

>ancom talking about incoherent rambling

Your entire ideology is incoherent rambling, my dude.

How much?

It was $10 per paper bag of books, I picked up Decline of the West and also a really cool book about Hanoi Hiltons and Vietnamese torture that was signed by the author.

Classic literature supports traditionalism and right wing values. Lefties are claiming all this as their own now?

Here's a better photo

Damn, good deal man.
You could sell some later for a way better price if you're so inclined.

>Metroid
He means Aristotle, shill. At best, /leftpol/ only studies the gay Greeks that suck dick and make shitty b8 threads. Sliding out! (giggity)

Original foldout tables still intact

Nice, you wouldn't happen to have a Nazi-era printing of Mein Kampf, would you? I have an English first edition of Inside the Third Reich and a new version of MK, but I'd love to have an original German language printing.

No, I've been looking, but the original Eher Verlag editions are quite pricey so I'm looking for a better deal. I've been eyeing a first edition of Günther Prien's Mein Weg nach Scapa Flow (in glorious Frakturschrift!) though. I've read MK as an ebook but I always wanted the original.

Yes absolutely. Everyone on the right is dumb and retarded. They should bow before the intelligence of the left and just surrender. History is on the side of the left because they read the Greeks, while the stupid Drumpf right wing read only Ann Coulter and Lauren Southern while playing shitty console videogames.
The left can't save us quick enough.