Why are Conservatives so Dumb?

So much hypocrisy.

Shouldn't centrists have the lowest IQs? Given to have no strong views generally means not giving anything much thought? Followed by the radicals of both sides who've given it thought but not enough to consider any nuance.

if white liberals are so smart, then why do they constantly pander to niggers?

Obvious bait, but the second study was massively flawed. So was the top one.

Libertarians are the highest, it's only for social liberalism, nothing to do with fiscal viewpoints.

Conservatives are centrists

106 IQ is borderline retarded

Not conservative I’m fascist

>goes to livesience.com
>looks up lists of articles they post
>Selfies Distort Your Face by 30% — And Here's the Math to Back It Up
>What Is Ramadan?
>AI-Driven Robot Learns the Meaning of Love, on Paper at Least
>What to Know Before Taking 23andMe's Breast Cancer Test

yeah I'm gonna call bullshit on their study.

last time we had an iq test thread i tested 140 on two different tests.

i am a conservative

If you accept this then you must also compare other traits of groups, such as the increased conscientiousness in right leaning people.

>Now go tell all the blacks that they will be perpetually behind white people because the Flynn effect started much later for them (if it even works for such low iq niggers)

Bottom was flawed.

Notice the lack of a real source.

The top one is extremely similar to what we see in the Bell Curve.

>liberals smarter than conservatives so they say
>Every year PEW and other polling organizations ask people about government, policy, officials. Things that are important to know about when voting.
>Republicans consistently destroy leftist in this measure

There is difference between conservative and nationalist, user.

>Implying that the only way to be a centrist is to not give much thought to polarized topics
Nice!

>post studies showing blacks having a lower IQ
>conservicucks eat that shit up without even asking for a source
>post studies showing lower IQ in conservatives
>people spilling over themselves struggling to debunk the studies, in time someone will arrive to (accurately) say that IQ is a meaningless concept

Sup Forums is such a shithole. You guys will latch onto anything as long as it confirms your own biases. It's like these people who assume Kim is telling the truth about nuclear disarmament because it confirms their biases about Trump, even though it's fucking obvious to anyone who gives it a little thought that Kim is playing 5D chess and won't just give up his nukes because of some salty tweets and a few sanctions.

>centrist = no strong views
>t. retard

I don't see natsoc on that graph.

Imagine being this narrow minded....

Meanwhile, if you look at NatSoc IQ

I'm 133iq and a neo liberal globalist.
But I also go to church and 14 words, so I'm not sure it's so simple to just bucket people together.
More interesting would be a time sample study every decade with iq plotted on political beliefs and the prevailing views of the day. My obviously 90's left positions are becoming alt right just because of the Overton window. So did I become dim or did societal consensus change?

This. I share a lot of social views with conservatives but I'm huge on environment issues

>Centrist have no strong views
You really don't understand centrists do you? Most topics that the average centrist doesn't give one or two shits which way or another about are forced talking points that are unironically "non-issues". Only stupid people pick sides and war with eachother over shit that is completely irrelevant.

Most of these irrelevant talking points are meant to be divisive to the already divided demographics and to generate artificial conflict where there is none. Centrists just pay attention to actual global politics and ignore faggy politics like Gay Marriage debates or debates on standing for the Anthem.

Only complete fucking retards think that people ARE conservative or ARE liberal. You are just a stupid fucking hairless ape with either conservative perspectives or liberal perspectives on things that you consider important. Don't let the Jews dictate to you "what is important"

people who fight win. They get to change society for better or worse.
Centrists are cucks who stood by in the american revolution.

SAGE

>"Politics isnt downstream of culture"
>*tips fedora*
You people are insufferable

Wanna talk about dissonance?
>working class are exploited! They will revolt! Left is best!
>hahaha check these dumb ass working class conservatives

Votes, my dude. Same reason why they want to import illegals

So if blacks have very low IQs and are are very liberal, and liberals have higher IQs then conservatives, then this means there is a MASSIVE IQ gulf between white liberals and white conservatives. If you are a white conservative, odds are you are a complete knuckle-dragging IDIOT

People who are too stupid to get into the professions overwhelmingly populate the non-productive government sector, being just smart enough to realise that the best they can do is take cushy, well paid government jobs and also smart enough to vote for left-leaning political parties which increase the size and reach of government.

It would be surprising if it were not so. But being a mid-wit you wouldn't realise that.

Glad I could help.

Both sides are idiots.

sage

Who says centrists don't fight? Stop with the retarded dichotomy (categorizing everyone into only 2 boxes).
You can have strong beliefs regarding one issue (which the left is fighting for), and strong beliefs regarding another issue (which the right is fighting for).

Fuck me for forgetting to sage this spam.

No it means that Egyptian Pyramids were built by Mike Tyson.

How is this possible?

>hmmm

Really makes you Charles Murray

What did the fag mean by this

nazis had very high IQ tho

Conservative areas tend to be low IQ because there's a lot of niggers living in those areas

mutts , here is your answer

You already got btf in a previous thread just an hour ago and you come back for more? At least you put on the memeflag.
>livescience
>using retarded denomination like liberal and conservative
>use non-quantifiable and even uncertain criteria instead of actual data like party affiliation
Top kek. Reminder that Republicans have higher IQs (same with Tories here in England) and only bizarro tests can twist wording enough to make any conclusion either way about "liberals".

This. The reasons IQ doesn't matter here is because the source is bullshit

He seems to think we like shoes and gimping off. He's projecting hard.

Leftists: we have all the celebrities on our side which proves that we’re right because they’re rich and successful

Also leftists: SO WHAT IF CONSERVATIVES EARN MORE MONEY ON AVERAGE THAN LIBERALS THAT DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING OMG I SERIOUSLY CANT RIGHT NOW

>Average liberal IQ is 106
>Average black IQ is 85
>Blacks vote over 90% liberal in every election
Apparently liberal IQ isn't high enough to notice such discrepancies.