This is Rumiko Takahashi, today is her 60th Birthday!

This is Rumiko Takahashi, today is her 60th Birthday!

Say something nice about her.

She was good in the 70-80s.

she has looked older than 60 for like a decade now

Ranma 1/2 and Inuyasha were a part of my childhood/adolescence. It made it a little bit better. Thanks and happy birthday.

She has the amazing power of giving great wank material to boys and girls. Bless her.

Same. Omedetou.

Because of her brilliant work, I was able to slay so much dorky teenage girl poon.
She was also a hot piece of ass back in her day.
I'm not ashamed to say that I jacked off to that one picture of her at the beach.

She is responsible for some of my fetishes.

Among which is devoted house wife

I'm going to reread Ranma again. That and Inuyasha made up a lot of my early teens.

She gave us Lum, aka best waifu!

Inuyasha had a great OST.

>spoiler
Same here.

Word.

>She was also a hot piece of ass back in her day.
>I'm not ashamed to say that I jacked off to that one picture of her at the beach.

Can you make us happy and post that picture?

Not him, but I'm guessing it's this one

She is responsable for Urusei Yatsura, Maison Ikkoku and Ranma. Only for that she is always going to be one of the best manga artists in the industry. And you also have her other works like mermaid saga or one pound gospel, also pretty good.

お誕生日おめでとう!

Thank you pervy grandma, your work is my AESTHETIC.

Thanks dear fellow user, I had hoped for a better picture and her wearing her glasses.

Time to fap to Ran-chan again.

Maison Ikkoku will forever be the very best.

Thanks for creating Nabiki, my first faps were to her

>She was also a hot piece of ass back in her day

She's very good at milking out her franchises.

nice jugs

Bless her soul. She's put out so many solid works.

I've yet to
watch Maison Ikkoku
Finish reading One Pound Gospel (or watch the ova)
Watch the Mermaid Saga OVAs
Read or watch Inuyasha
And read Rinne

Which one of these should I do in celebration? In case it wasn't obvious, if I didn't mention it it means I read and/or watched it.

I really love Ranma, Rinne is relaxing as fuck, Urusei Yatsura was fun, and I forgive her for Inu Yasha

Urusei Yatsura and Maison were the only works I enjoyed from her.

Right on schedule. I'm kinda surprised she's only 60 given how long she's been doing this. What has it been, 40 years now?

Omedetou. She's always drawn some cute girls with nice legs.

>60th Birthday
Somehow I thought she'd be older.

How much truth does this actually hold in reality on average? Do Asians really age the best? I thought Africans did.

What bizarro universe do you live in?

>"I wonder what her husband is like"
>google it
>she's 60 and unmarried with no children
That's... sort of depressing.

I am asking from the view as an ignorant retard. You see it sometimes and hear but but how much basis in reality does it have?

One of us. Single life is the best life. Fuck marriage and children.

Why? She's ridiculously successful.

She is the richest woman in Japan.

Also stop falling for the social norm memes, having a family is the worst thing you can do if you want to be happy.

I actually plan to buy the ranma and inuyasha volumes as soon as payday comes, I loved maison ikkoku

Has she ever said anything about the past decade's blockbusters like Haruhi, Madoka, and Your Name?

>incredibly successful for writing stories that have a ton of romance
>never married
ya'll can keep trying to convince people but still in everyone's hearts they know...
depressing

Maison Ikkoku is a horrible series, 200 chapters of some widow christmas cake stringing along a couple of beta males until she hits the wall and marries one of them

>africans
>age

if by aging well you mean dying from ebolaids in your thirties then yes

Happy birthday please give me money

Don't bother with Inu Yasha. Wathc Maison and finish 1 Pound Gospel.

Maison Ikkoku is her only work worth reading because it is more dramatic which she seemed good at

her attempts at comedy and action are awful, she might be rich but her work is lacking in quality

They do actually and yes so do Asians. If you want proof just look at Gong Li who continues to be gap worthy well into her fifties.

Well maybe she's like Oprah, with her own Japanese "Steadman" at her house to clear out the cobwebs when needed.

damn

You could say it's ironic but not really depressing. You might be projecting because you dream of getting married and would be depressed if you didn't.

She aged like vinegar.

Nah, she's living the dream. At best, you could say her works act as a vent for the lack of a love life. Hell, it's more fun to write characters doing things you'll never experience so you can fuck around and go beyond what's considered normal. Xian Pu is her best girl.

>check google for Gong Li 2016
>get this

Doesn't even look like she had surgery. How did she do it?

I meant by skin quality. It was supposedly meant to do with their dark pigmentation not showing wrinkles.

I still somewhat hate her because we never got a satisfying genuine love moment in 42 fucking ranma 1/2 manga volumes

Nah I'm sure she cries herself to sleep on her millions of dollars and pile of cats

I wish I was a filthy rich spinster

>Shampoo
>Xian Pu

Is Xian Pu her original name cause that's actually pretty nice.

Thank you for Lum-chan, Takahashi-sensei.

Anons, I don't know about you, but I really want kids. It's that damned fatherhood manga!

You better not be talking about Usagi Drop.

well, then go ahead and procreate.

Nope. More like Yotsuba.
That requires a woman.

You're going to be in a world of pain if you don't realize that fantasy is different from reality.

then find a nice woman

Nah, an user way back did that and I went along with it. It'd be funny if that was her original name but everyone pronounced it as the hair care product.

>Theres's a big bronze statue of Lum, somewhere

Seriously? A you fucking for real???

Loser american white trash please.
You don't have to have a fucking kneejerk reaction and scream how inferior people of dark skin are every single time that a black or african is mentioned.
It won't make you any less of a fucking nobody who only has their skin color going for them.

She created Ranma 1/2
Ranma1/2 had Ranma-chan

ero doujin staring Ranma-chan are the best.

Thank you Rumiko.

That one.
I've busted MASSIVE LOADS to that pic.
Goddamn if I had a time machine....I'd split that pussy in two.

Left or right?

African and non-blonde Whites males age well, blondes have a poor middle age but after that it gets better, Asians both gender, Native Americans age poorly no matter the gender.

user... Get some standards

I want to have kids but not a wife (or husband). It really sucks.

>Moral of Ranma (as well as end-quote)
>There is somebody out there for everyone,no matter how awkward they are.
That really is depressing.

Right is cuter, left fills me with impure thoughts

sun ages your skin, darker skinned people have more melanin and are better protected. With asians, moreso in asian countries where pale skin is more desired, they avoid sun like the plague and because of that they show less visible signs of aging from UV damage.

>implying im american
>implying im white

kill yourself retard, the truth is the truth back to red*it nigger

Happy B-Day! Thanks for all the memories!

She's just waiting for you, user.

>asians are flat
Why does real people keep lying to me but anime tells me the true?

I have a massive older Asian woman fetish but I've never dated over 42. If she weren't fat I'd bang her.

I want to fondle her tits and fill her womb with copious amounts of semen in a futile attempt to fertilize her dead eggs

bruuuuh

Make sure to not have any children while every brown piece of shit has 10, so that in 100 years there won't be a single literate person left, much less people who can produce anime.

>if she wasnt so fat

Fat pussy is the best pussy my dude

It's generally true, most Japanese women are flat as a board. There's a phenotype in Japan and some parts of Northeast China where you will see Asian women with big tits though.

>She was also a hot piece of ass back in her day.
That was never true. Rumiko had a body of a 45 year old, at the age of 20... and her face...her face...oh god her face.

That is probably why she drew all her female characters as beautiful and imagined them as that.

In one manga (or were there more?) She actually included herself but made sure to showcase that her female characters really would have been gorgeous in real life as she drew herself as dreary and bad looking as she actually was. There was no "lol look I draw myself as cute when a manga character" that we often see so many fan-artists do. No she made sure to showcase that this wasn't the case, she made sure to show us that her heroines however are beautiful.

Wrong board

Sure is normalfag in here. Fuck kids, fucking shit shooting machines

Give me money all day everyday

She created my first husbando, Kouga

Her romance is shit, literally fucking Twilight tier so it is fitting

Good taste.

Takahashi made Ranma 1/2, Maison Ikkoku, Urusei Yatsura, and Inu Yasha--4 of my favorite anime.

Thanks for all the happiness you made in this world, Takahashi!

>Like a shitty forgetable background character for some reason

You can remove this nigga from the story line and nothing would change

Who hurt you, user?

Also, in all seriousness, I would totally bang that.

M O M M Y
O
M
M
Y

Asian here. She is 4/10 at best, get some better standard

Bitch is / was also fucking fat

He (and other characters) were really cool but Inuyasha had to have all the cool moments because he had to be the strongest. Really he's wasted potential.

>Say something nice about her
No, she is responsible for haremshit.