Dragon Ball Super

He's "Kuririn" in the English translation of the manga. He's "Son Goku" in the English translation of the manga.
The name changes you're so adamant about sticking with are exclusive to FUNimation's English dub of the anime. It's OK to be used to something and all, but let's not pretend you're not already saying a bunch of nonsensical Japanese B.S. on a daily basis without realizing it (the thing is, most English dub fans don't know this!). "Senzu" and "Roshi" and "Baba" and "Kai" are not standalone, original names; they're actual Japanese words and phrases. If you can say them, you can say anything else in the series.
Trust me, when you know what you're saying, it sounds absolutely ridiculous to be saying "Baba" aloud; it literally just means "old woman". "King Kai" is just a half-assed, half-translation of "Lord/King of Worlds". "Roshi" isn't a name; it just means "[old] master". "Senzu" is just a phrase that roughly means "magic bean". You're just saying Japanese words.
It's easy to dig your heels in and resist stuff, but keep in mind Dragon Ball isn't FUNimation's production; they don't get to decide who these characters are and what their names are. There's a ton of balance to be done when adapting their spellings from Japanese to our alphabet (and then with our own bonkers pronunciations), but there's a world of awesomeness to the series when you dig deeper!
That being said, I watch the series in Japanese.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tjXt4Fg9664
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nobody watches the dub

>son of the main character that is there sinse the start of the second series is more famous than a character that only apears in 3 non canon movies

>burguers and spics still forcing the deat QUALITY meme on DBS
>Specially, after the special

Yeah, but names are nostalgic

After all, it's better to call a character Roshi instead of old man, because Roshi in english is a unique name.

ie don't deal with nostalgiafags

Its not dead

ahaha, who are this! i love it

>ahaha who made this? i love it
fuck my keyboard and fuck auto correct holy shit

TORANKUSU

Who the fuck even cares? Kill yourself, faggot weeb elitist
With that being said, this pasta is shit, SHIT

Battle of Gods in a bubble doesn't do anything to contradict Dragon Ball GT. The only couple points anyone brings up are easily handwaved:
Pilaf & co.'s age? Well, if they were able to make a wish off-screen pre-BoG there's nothing stopping them from getting old again somehow.
Super Saiyan God and not using it again? Well, right in the movie itself it's explained that Goku now has that power within him and doesn't need to transform into it to exploit its power.
No-one mentioning Beerus and Whis and stuff? Well, no-one in the final chapters of the manga mentions them by name, either. Toriyama moves on from characters all the time, and there's nothing stopping Dragon Ball GT from ignoring things that came before. It had its own internal contradictions to worry about already! :)
It's only with Revival of "F" that we start to get actual continuity issues with Dragon Ball GT, and even then only with transformations. Everything else still kinda works out OK.
No-one's doing anything to specifically work in or not work in Dragon Ball GT. It works in their favor to not address it at all and just keep trucking along. The instant you come out and say, "This doesn't count!" it's a qualitative statement. Considering how much they're exploiting Dragon Ball GT for things like Dragon Ball Heroes, it absolutely behooves them to never come out and say something like that.

SEETHING

>Who the fuck even cares?
Why would you call Muten Roshi Master Roshi? If you call him Master Roshi, you're calling him Master Master. Why would you call Tenshinhan Tien?

HIS NAME IS KAKAROT.

Because that's what the dub calls you insufferable elitist tard.

I thought that was his real name? i don't think its too weird to be named master in a world where people are named after underwear and vegetables

>Because that's what the dub calls him
The dub doesn't decide shit, you bloated burger.

Roshi isn't a name. It means old master.

If people enjoy something for what it is, then let them enjoy it. You're so self-absorbed with Japanese culture you forget this isn't Japan. For the record, a lot of people enjoy the dub, and the dub did leave it's own mark on English anime.

JIREN U WILL PAY FOR THIS

This is ridiculous.

who cares you fag

Did you watch the dub?

I miss El Grande Padre and Gohan Blanco memes.

Fuck off.

Leave El Grande Padre to me.

I hope you two fucking die. Spichan posting was the worst thing to happen to DBS threads since they started.

Name any other Sup Forums general that got nuked on a daily basis for being so shit as often as DBS threads.

I mean that Muten Rōshi is his name, regardless of what the actual meaning is.

This. Gohanfags in general are cancer.

>posting canon material is the worst thing to happen to dbs threads

i dont understand you

youtube.com/watch?v=tjXt4Fg9664

Why is she so much better than Gohan?

why is she so irrelevant? nobody likes her but neckbeard virgins.

Chads like Chadhan.

Reminder that SS4 is coming, but also Gohan blanco... now each saiyan will have his/her unique transformation.

WE ARE IN THE WORLD CUP BABYYYY THE WHITEST TEAM IN THE WORLD IS GOING TO RUSSIA

>Using search engine stats to determine popularity
Lel what a retard. But obviously, the character who's been around for 25 years will be more well-known that a character that only got introduced a few months ago.

Is Shin more popular than Beerus?

>in fucking tears

delicious.

who knows, but fujos love them

>Gohancucks being this delusional

malditos insectos del universo 4

go fap to caulifla

>10x power level
>super sayian can go 50x

What a bad theory

I know who the survivor will be.

Yeah, Jiren

I already did, thanks for the suggestion.

You don't translate names, retardo.

You know it.

>Obtained SS2 faster than Pedrohan
>Didn't job to the Yardrat
>took Cuckhan memes
>Goku believes she will reach SS3 soon
Based Chadlifla

Who will stop these madbugs?

Some nip on 2chan with an inside source in Toei said 17 will be the last man standing.

>she has to aim for SS3 instead of Blue because she is THAT shit
>GODhan is aiming for something completely different and new

As always CHADhan destroying cunts left and right

>gohan was beyond ss3 in the buu saga

she's literally playing catchup to Gohan.

If only Gohan trained with Vados

Shots of best girl from the special

>This kills the Pedrohan

Yeh kale is the best girl of u6

>pedrohan

I'm just stating the truth.

Have you worshipped Pan's booty today?

>GODhan wasn't even using his Ultimate form

Your meme = dead
(You) = Absolutely assblasted
CHADforce = Still winning

He was already SSB kaioken x20 during the explosion...

Son is Goku's last name. It's perfectly fine to just call him Goku in the West.

>Brown Kale
Woah

cute

Doing nothing

Can't wait for Caulifla's episode this Saturday

Time to get to work

O MY MODIFIED BODY
AFTER I BREAK, REVIVE MY PARTS WITH GOD KI

People call him just Goku even in the Japanese version

What do Caulifla's pants smell like?

Toppo calls him Son Goku all the time

>Doesn't know japanese prefixes

radditz power level

this has to be my favorite spic pic

Like shit, just like her entire body

>the Namekians dunked Biara head-first in the rocks and left

What bullies.

I watched the last episode, how can I stop myself from watching this tripe?

JIRENFAGS BTFO

pussy sweat

how eloquent of you

Let's all laugh at Gohan

I can't believe Jiren is fucking dead

>Not leaving U2 Green Shaggy to U11 Red Shaggy

Vegeta eclipsed Goku in the special

O MY IMPROVEMENT

What's the problem buddy? Feeling tight?

i want to drink a cup of her pussy sweat

We'll see who has the last laugh.

Jiren's not laughing anymore, is he?

Vegeta is the best. Goku is shit

MOOT

this.

go to bed divineprince

Gohan is garbage like Goku. Vegeta is the greatest db character.

You'll see, Jiren! I'm stronger than an ant!

But Vegeta is a huge Gohanfag