How do you cope with not being able to touch your waifu?

how do you cope with not being able to touch your waifu?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hTNYcnGv6JY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I touch myself instead.

Dakimakura

I don't cope with it at all. It cripples me inside.

My waifu would never touch me so we're even.

I may be autistic enough to watch anime ,but not retarded enough to have a waifu

Came to post this.

This.

This, once you buy a bodypillow, you will never sleep without one again.

You'll get one. You just haven't found her yet

Mastur-
Nevermind.

M-me too

What kind of autistic retard has that stupid devil as a waifu?

I close my eyes and hug my pillow. Sometimes I even hold my own hand.

Feels kimochii.

First post best post

Fpbp

Satania is girl of the year tho....

I wont because I dont want to pretend that a drawing is my waifu

No she isn't, she's a retarded memegirl for autists

(You)

this but i self insert as her

Sorry only true geniuses can understand Satania's appeal.

Does that mean you masturbate to your waifu masturbating to herself?

I will take out her.

Leave this thread immediately

Mizunashi Akari is an idea and a state of mind, not a character to obsess over. I'm fine as long as I can see things her way.

This.

Delusional Masturbation is the answer.

This.
I love my daki, it's super comfy. And it's easier to sleep when I can hug my waifu and see her smiling face and it's really nice to wake up to that face too. I love my waifu so much. I genuinely want to marry her.

But i can

Really what else is there to say?

You are misunderstood. A drawing IS your waifu. There's no other form that waifus can take other than 2D and CGI.

This but I usually find an user to pretend to be her for me.

i don't need to cope with it because waifus are ironic things.

>tfw you will never be a cute anime gril

Why exist

I take comfort in the fact she doesn't have to live in the real world. It would just terrify and depress her. She's happier this way.

I touch my girlfriend whom I force to act and dress like my waifu

your waifu better be Astolfo

Great Mosu draws the cutest Satania

Imagine meeting a girl and subliminally making her into your waifu. Your waifu likes tea? Make sure the girl drinks a lot of tea. Buy her clothing that your waifu would wear, and tell her that she looks good in them.

It would be like the inverse of that guy who became Driver.

tulpa

She lives in my heart and her soul touches mine every day. That type of love transcends the psychical and to try to drag it down to simple pleasures of the flesh is demeaning.

Im-fucking-plying. VR can do wonders too

dont ya mean but she does touch me?

The solution to many problems.

I do in my wet dreams

I don't.

>implying I'm trying to touch her
Her OTP touches her plenty and in all the right places

Jokes on on you, I have super vivid dreams and I can taste flavors and feel the sea while I swim with dragons, its a pain when I die in the dream and still can't wake up but still, is worth it.

by having a gf

>3d girls

>I can taste flavors

All goes to shit once you realice you can't emulate something you don't know, you can only infer/interpolate so much.

And onaholes.

Can't wait for the future where I can holographically superimpose my waifu to a third party, or better yet, a sexbot.

There will be a time were you go to your local hardware store to buy some blank robots, tu reprogram as your waifu.

K didn't deserve what happened to Joi.

Praying and only praying

This, Raphy best girl

Retire yourself. More roastie than roastie.

I came here to post this.

Reported. Enjoy your ban faggot.

/thread

How is she your waifu then?

...you DO know what a "waifu" is, right?

yes, an anime girl

Not the same user as but you just described my fetish

I can feel her touch, actually. Don't even need to sleep, dream or close my eyes; it's just a matter of concentration and yearning.
I know she's there. I can feel her cute kisses on my cheek, too!

She probably does the same thing, user
In 30-40 years we will have the technology to bring her here

The only touch you'll ever receive comes from 3D

The wonderful thing of the parallel universes theory is that if there are infinite universes, you will necessarily find one were your waifu is real and actually loves you.

Well yeah, but eating my favourite chocolate cake for free its amazing, too bad I was being chased by zombies but still, delicious cake.

>I have super vivid dreams
You are so lucky, I tried to have vivid dreams but I only got vivid nightmares
So many times I've watched the same human shadow rise over my bed and stare at me

Sorry. It was me.

this

same way i cope with my crippling depression and generalized anxiety

i bottle it down and obsess

right here

That shadow was your waifu.
She watched countless guides about vivid dreaming and after weeks she finally had one, and it was you, the person she loved the most, sleeping peacefully.
She would always walk close to the bed and stare at you, imagining all the nice things you two could do together. Going to sleep was the best part of her day because only there she could see you as if you were real.

Please don't play with me. Not long ago I had a dream where a figure like a manekin in the shape of girl was kneeling beside my bed gazing at me, I even touched her cheeks and they were really soft, I really felt them in my hand.. But still, a part was feing fear for some reason. She couldn't have been my wife, right?

She is, imagine how she feels when the only time she can be with you, you are scared of her.

I hope she didn't notice that you were scared of her, that would've made her sad

I cope with the fact I'm alone, 28 years old, watching anime, posting in this board, while having a shitty life in a wagecuck system that doesn't even have the basics to give us a job to at least keep our mind busy.
Not being able to touch my waifu is just the seasoning for this shitty recipe called life.

I couldn't notice a single one of her features though. How do I make it up to her now?

This thread has nothing to do with anime discussion, therefore it should be deleted. Not to mention waifuposting was and always will be cancer.
Sup Forums wasn't this pathetic and self-loathing, you are all newfag that came here from either Sup Forums or Sup Forums.

Please, avoid posting and fuck off.

This but unironically

post waifu

I curl up in a ball and pretend I'm hugging her instead of my knees.

This.

Imagine what it must feel like to touch her
Cry

>Imagine what it must feel like to touch her
Hairy?

Like a heavenly pillow full of her smell

I think you could leave a daki in a bakery for a day to get the same effect.

A daki doesn't love you back. You can't laugh with it, play with it, go on dates with it. It's not worth living for.
Also fugging

>You can't laugh with it, play with it, go on dates with it
You can, you're just gonna get some funny looks.

>You can't laugh with it, play with it, go on dates with it.

You can, but I don't really recommend it, it's like accepting defeat or something.

>You can't laugh with it, play with it, go on dates with it.
You can in your mind.

I wasn't doing any of that anyway, makes no difference to me

Beats me. If I had a vr headset, probably get a pair of gloves too. Kinda surprised none of you thought of sharing this vital info with the rest of the Sup Forumsnons. is on the right track.

You mean like this? youtube.com/watch?v=hTNYcnGv6JY

TOUCH my waifu?
nope that's a bit too lewd thanks anyway tho