Praise Shinobu

Praise Shinobu

Praise Shinobu, Death to Satanic corrupt liberal cartoons ! LELELELELELELLILILILILILLELELEIL

preach

Yes

Is this the only loli thread right now?

how would you feel if Shinobu started licking your dick

I offer my blood to shinobu

I do too but damn she's such a messy eater

She looks tastier there compared to how she looks like on the rest of the series. I hope they draw her again like that in future releases.

Why couldn't we have had glorious milf-shot for the whole series instead of loli shitnobu?

Which form?

>unbelievable

>*** Araragi Praising Shinobu *** (1/2)

>"No, nevermind. I do not want to mention it. So, if that is the case, what purpose was there in making me become a middle schooler? The purpose in having me recall that group of middle school girls is?"
>"Like I said, if I was dragging you, a little girl, around, people would use that as a reason to talk to us more easily. But I still want you to stake out with me by all means. And so the smart Koyomi-kun came up with this. If I made you grow up to about a middle schooler's age, your figure would become more pretty instead of cute, you'd give off an air of magnanimity that is somehow hard to approach, and you'd have the feeling of a bewitching beauty that anyone would be enchanted by, possessing an air that makes you too awe-inspiring to speak to."
>"…………"
>Huh?
>I only said what was obvious, yet middle schooler Shinobu's face reddened?
>What's wrong, does she feel sick?
>Is it that restoring her vampiric nature naturally makes the sun her enemy?
>I thought that there wouldn't be a problem with a growth of 5 years or so, but……

>*** Araragi Praising Shinobu *** (2/2)

>"Are you alright?"
>"Hm? Hmm? Ah, aah, I am fine. N-now, you may continue. Keep on praising me more and more and mooore."
>"? No, I wasn't particularly praising you though…… err, that's why staying together with you as a little girl would make it easier for people to talk to us, while staying together with you as a middle schooler should make them keep their distance instead, and although the fact that we remained suspicious might be the same, I thought that it should at least make it harder to talk to us."
>"It would be harder to talk to us? Why, why?"
>"Well, because you're too pretty……"
>"S-specifically, which parts are pretty?"
>"? Well rather than specific parts, it's everything. Well, be it your fluffy blonde hair, be it your smooth skin, the shape of your eyes or your lips, and of course your figure which has been fully developed yet keeps some immaturity somewhere, even the balance in the length of your arms and legs could be said to be perfect. If Leonardo da Vinci was alive, there's no mistake that he would have painted you instead of Mona Lisa."
>"Aww!"
>I got kicked.
>I got kicked with the power of a vampire.
>I had also become a vampire, so it balanced out and didn't hurt that much ―― or that should have happened, but I took enough damage to drop face up.
>Just how seriously did she kick me?
>What is it, did she get mad?
>"Huh? Did I say something wrong?"

My daughter is always worthy of praise

praise be

>streaming
Improve yourself.

I love Shinobu but her adult form is so... eh, how can I put it... cow-ish?

Lolis for life

God damn it. Now I've started thinking every wall of text is that one autist.

Eh! That is not fan-fiction. Those are excerpts from
>Kabukimonogatari
>Mayoi Jiangshi
>Chapter 14

Spooky

Shinobu is just the right amount of dramatic.

The official kabukimonogatari will be coming soon and the fan translation is still stuck halfway for god knows how long.

I hope somebody finishes it already.

Oh boy. Only 7 months before we finally get to see exactly how much shit got cut from the anime.

Kawaii

Sometimes I wonder, if Shaft is ironically retarded.

Kissshot killed Acerola inside herself. She is not a perfection anymore. Just a vampire.