Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c-5UnMdKg70
youtube.com/watch?v=qbk8KKfy5MI
youtube.com/watch?v=Y5XrLzeK2dk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

my god, the comments, France is doomed

There's even a Pole liking it in top comments
Is there any hope left for Europe?

It's not French, it'a the rest of the Europeans praising them. it's even worse than if it were just the French being cucks.

>15k views

meh.

Btw, the one I posted in the OP isn't even the main video
This one is much more depressing
youtube.com/watch?v=c-5UnMdKg70

3 millions views, 24,000 likes, 3,000 dislikes

>It wasn't one of my favourites at first, but it's growing on me and now I love it.

>Love from Spain, neighbours

Song contest for fags, ofc they would try to push (((their))) agenda

>Almost all the "Migrants" are women who happen to look like uni students.

Dat nose

Europeans literally have to write their own thank you's for taking in fugees, wtf. At least you're not all brain washed.

I like how kikes always look evil from the side

Traitors first

Its going to win

>the comments
a shameful display

Eurovision is basically just women and fags

Or sometimes both at once

What percentage of people do you think actually supports this crap?
Can't be that many right?

So like, it should be disqualified because political songs aren't allowed on Eurovision.

Although nobody followed that rule since they broke it for Ukraine about that Tatars :)

Good, good, this is a good thing though, the more you shove it into peoples face everywhere they go , they more they'll despise it.

When it's pro-left it's ok

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

exactly.

Italy has a similar "anti-war" (pro-refugee) song as well

at least he's not a tranny, but "merely" a crossdresser

Bump

FUCKING

HELL

>those comments
Stop, STOP, AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

>12 points from germany

I tried to redpill the commenters only to be replied
>SHUT UP NAZI IT'S NOT ABOUT POLITICS

Ok now I'm mad

>we're breaking the conditioning

1,000,000 points from Sweden.

calling it now. Either they rig the voting or all other countries 'fuck up' and send retarded songs (Like Rolandz in sweden) France wins, "Look how inclusive we are"

>that blone girl's nose
Every single time.

France can't be saved, they voted for more of this.

>Eurovision
>A display of the degeneracy and shit songs
Good song for Eurovision actually, it will win or be up there. Need more transgender fags dancing in the beck and some black people breaking their chains and doing some hip hiop move.

i just remarked something... on the cig packs, there are only witepipo getting sick/cancerous/dying, not a single vibrant minority strangelly... I just looked at all the differents one, only whites ppl... really make you (((think)))

i'm sick of this shit guyz, i just want to get out of this white genocide timeline

It's funny, you'd think at least they would try to represent the rapegees and their dwelling places accurately. Instead we see postcard scenes and white people in rescue blankets.

If rapefugees were so desirable, then surely they would actually appear in this video as they are. They would be given an opportunity to introduce themselves to us by the marxists who want them so badly here.

This video says less about so called refugees than the people promoting their displacement : rich, white, left-wing lesson-givers who have never known misery in their life. This is the anthem of a civilizational illness.

Pic related, the "women and children" these people pretend to care about so much. I see them everyday going to work.

translation?

Good to see France open their borders to tired, hungry, and poor. I hope they are as open when south africa falls and the masses of hungry but friendly and smart south africans black males come to france.

Tolerance is reaching yall commieblocks

STOP IT

NO

>french youth are bas......

Sup Forums thought the french millennials werebased because they were more inclined to vote for FN. What they
didn't get was that they were probably a bunch of commies voting for fn, because of the economic policies.

We have a youtuber that is violently anti-leftards and very popular among the youth
youtube.com/watch?v=qbk8KKfy5MI

But yeah, generally our youth is as brainwashed s the rest

>Sa à la place de ça
Putain mais pourquoi il y a toujours un imbécile pour faire la faute.

Does our cuckery has any limit? Migrants, feminists, faggots and other LGBT degenerates are rulling this country.
Fuck this country, in a few decades it will be dead and black

CAN YOU FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE NOT SURRENDER??

>he's a civic nationalist

Although this guy os an arap, he's anti-left, anti-immigration, feminist, islam...etc
I'd rather have him than white leftads

> Eurovision
kek everyone this that it's a fucking circle jerk for commiecuck and kike scum.
and I really doubt those pro-rapefugee comments and those 24,000 likes are all fucking organic. We all know that JEWtewb uses fucking bots to make it seem like a lot of people support this shit.
But if you sit one on one with the French people in their homes, they would tell you what they really about nonwhites.
there is only one thing that will wake up whites and expand the fires of NatSoc, the niggers in south africa starting a genocide against the whites. This is already growing viral and this will be the catalyst for a race war in the anglo-sphere and europe. Maybe it's good that it happens, it will finally wake up whites to the brown plague.

Wow that is the most disheartening comment section I may have ever read. Fuck Europe, let's go muzzies, start this shit so we can go full 14/88 on these mentally ill degenerates.

>Is there any hope left for Europe?

The British working class waking up.

Of course.

If that's it we might as well give up

Not native German, but good enough I think.
Header:
>The niggerfication of France in 100 years.
footer:
>The last non colored French are the top attraction in the Paris Zoo.
Don't know the source, but I would guess it was published in the 1930's. Seems pretty spot on.

He's pro-white, he has stated that he's against the mutt Jeanne D'Arc.

Holy shit.

Well, he's anti-blacks, like most arabs

>France is going deeper and deeper down the cuckhole
And not a single tear was shed that day

Its pretty funny seeing the frogs getting ethnically replaced like this.

Send them all in France

shut the fuck up amerimutt goddamn i can't fucking believe my parents took me from france to this shithole, you are ten times worse than france, i want to learn french and go back to france to fight for my country, can any frenchanons help me with this

lol fuck you too Magyar.

How is the situation in england? Are young chavs prone to redpilling?

YOU are doomed you non white shithole. France is still white and proud, just listen to Varg's videos, he is actually Louis Cachet a Frenchman, and very popular, his channel has like 150,000 subscribers. ThuleanPerspective.

Meanwhile Argentina the non white shithole worhships a christ on a kike

everytime i see that picture i look to that guy to remind me about the ethernal argie

>Those gold blankets

Eurovision 2019 will be held in Afric-- Paris

It's going to get BTFO by this: youtube.com/watch?v=Y5XrLzeK2dk

>the 100 years old memes are now reality

I WANT TO GET OFF THIS RIDEEEEEEEE

that's cause they're evil

>civic nationalism
>anti-immigration when french under 5 population is like 25%~30% non-french already, over 50% non-french in places like Paris and Marseille

What's the point? It's already too late for that, if France wants to keep its cultural and ethnic identity, stopping immigration isn't enough, a fair share of french-born argelians, senegalese, chinese and other peoples also need to be repatriated.

Daily reminder a white french got jailed for sharing this webm onto fb for "incitation à la haine", while literally killing whites in their own country is totally fine

The only thing strange about it was how long it took (((them))) to take the refugee politics to Eurovision.

See
I'm so sorry. Le Pen losing was the last nail in the coffin

Really propels my pistachios

It's never been easier to apply for the French army in recent history, than it is now. If that's of any worth to you.

be the change you want to see :^)

And whats the problem with this France has been having non whites as immigrants since the late 18th century so I dont see any problem with this thing.

Holy shit

Really ketchup-mayo my kebabs

how easy is it to make an explosive with that much force and not get caught? I have a feeling it's nearly impossible in my country.

Good to see France getting some hate on Sup Forums. You're all obsessed with shitting on Sweden, UK and Germany when France is the real king of the cucks, highest mudshit % in Europe.

well this black look way to civilized

you don't need explosives, let the arabs construct your commieblocks it will desintegrate eventually

Depends on your IQ

What's the point of this contest anyway if the musicians don't present music or at least songs which are related to their country?
I just checked the last 3 years of my country and all songs were random American popsongs sung by a random starbuck women.

filename

Does anyone have a copy of that C4 explosives manual on the darkweb? Could do with a copy...

This festival has always been overhyped shit. But nevertheless it has some cultural/ideological impact.

source is kladderadatsch. and the translations are correct