Made in Sup Forums

Which board is which layer?
What is the curse of ascending from that board?

>bottom layer looks to be eldritch horror-tier disgusting
Hoo boy, I'm not sure I want another season of this or not...

>last layer /x/
>second last layer Sup Forums

I only see a vag with some kinda horrible STD.

>>>last layer /x/

Are we sure that's not Sup Forums when the mods are AWOL?

>/r9k/ would consider this proof that they were right about females all along

It's a colon.

The whole thing is a digestive system.

What the fuck is up with /r9k/ anyway? I can't make any sense of what goes on there. At least /x/ is consistent in its stupidity.

To each their own.

People who were severely bullied at school but never grew out of that attitude which led to them being bullied in the first place.

Why does everyone want to hurt this belly button?

Why don't you ask Sup Forums to fill your shitty meme

Okay, now it makes a little more sense. Still doesn't make an awful lot.

That sentence would cause some serious screeching over there.

It's where his "skin" is at it's thinnest apparently

I didn't understand what it was for years until they had some Californian whackjob run people over with a car.

It turns out they're oh-so-ronery neckbeards who came to Sup Forums to lick each others' wounds and brood about how black guys and more Alpha men with big penises and social skills were getting all the women. There's also a relative offshoot of Sup Forums there too that feels all the white women are race-mixing, which when put altogether, leads to an honestly unhealthy place.

It shames and saddens me that moot even made such a place and let it exist after seeing what it became after a year. Sup Forums isn't supposed to have a hugbox mentality, which leads to people going insane.

I have to literally thank Sup Forums to making me not a fucktastic weeb and social reject simply because 2010 Sup Forums kept it real and knocked the stupid out of me by calling me a faggot when I needed to be called out for it during my developmental early-adult years.

It's Sup Forums's incel and other total social outcast board where they wallow in their own filth.

They're in their hugbox board, all's right with everybody else. I mean, for god's sake, even Sup Forums has more self-respect than them.

I know, I was an /r9k/fag myself for many years. The sad thing is, it's not even that hard to escape that kind of situation and gain a decent social life. Step 1 is leaving the /r9k/ hugbox.

Someone circle Bonedudes crib for me. Thanks in advance.

how deep is /trash/? keep in mind is a furry board

First layer - /sci/
Second Layer - Sup Forums
Third Layer - Sup Forums
Fourth Layer - Sup Forums
Fifth Layer - Sup Forums
Sixth Layer - any of the misc. boards
Seventh Layer - /trash/

Here you go.

Sounds like a suicide booth, kinda even compared to this place. Like a closet filled with demons or some shit.
And as far as weebing it out goes I have to say same. Whenever I see some of the people that go to convention and kpop and shit I die a little bit.

I can't tell the layers apart. Where's Bone and his lab?

>Whenever I see some of the people that go to convention and kpop and shit I die a little bit.
It only hurts because we see what we could have become (or even were for a while). It is a good pain; it says you're free.