HAHAHAHAHAHAH

goodbye motherfucker.

he just received 20 years...

Why ? Because he is a complete moron. I know people in business who got away with 10 times worse..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wrq8aRKxLMs&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=yQxgt4WDO4k
twitter.com/EthanHarpNews
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/12/21/how-trump-came-to-commute-an-ex-meatpacking-executives-27-year-prison-sentence/
mobile.nytimes.com/2008/09/10/us/10meat.html?referer=android-app://com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He will get killed on 2nd day in jail

>play corrupt insurance companies who steal peoples money everyday
>get thrown in jail
America. Oh, but Trump just pardoned a literal kike who used kids for slave labor 6 months ago, but I guess kikes get a free pass on literally everything

What? Isn't he in jail already, what have I missed?

he wont do 20. he'll appeal and be out in 5 tops. its still too harsh though. shkreli did LITERALLY nothing wrong...at all

bullshit, he defrauded investors

Kikenstien will get his little pasty anus fucked into oblivion by Jamal and co on the first day.
Hahaha.

He earned this. He was not known for being kind. What goes around comes around. Let's pray his 20 years goes by quick. Think how much his bitcoins will be worth when he gets out in 2038.

no one lost any money though.

It's still illegal

You're still a faggot

Unlike those poor Wall Street bankers we bailed out in 2008 who did LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG. Thank God none of them went to prison.

confirm
praised be kek

also, raep

20 years for fraud and no one lost money?
WTF did he do?

If only Martin had used that defense in court

Fraud

laughing at scapegoats, how fucking pathetic is you... oh right look a that flag, makes this shithole look polished

With his gobs of cash, he could have a pretty easy time building a group of bodyguards comprised of other inmates, and guards.

I know people dislike Mindless Self Indulgence but they had a couple alright songs. Did he say faggot too many times or something?

He tried to mess with the lizard's turf.

Haha he brahged bout how he could be like Trump and get away with it

He fucked with Hillary and the establishment.

at least he got to tap this

that's a good thing?

this, remember when he went to film outside the clinic hillary was and shiet, this sentence is revenge from them

WHAT?

Thanks?

>ywn have a Britcow in your cellar hooked up to an industrial milking machine producing a gallon of milk per day

nigger do not speak if you do not know

His mortal sin was pissing off the gay mafia, exposing a vulnerability.

He bought the rights to an HIV drug which blacks and gays with HIV need. This pissed off Obongo and the fanatics on the left. Their sacred cows were assaulted.

>Oh, but Trump just pardoned a literal kike who used kids for slave labor 6 months ago
Can I know more?

>You will never have fat titted octaroon slave girl who can use her googly eyes to pick two rows of cotton at the same time when she's not busy draining massah's balls

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR DISRESPECTING THE WU TANG CLAN, MARTIN

how do we help the lad?

He wasn’t sentenced yet you fuckin Hillary shill

trap or le65%face
>KYS, cuck

Fucked the wrong jew.

fuck me, do we got any sauce on this
we sent him this pepe in jail btw

He played games in big pharma he will die.

OH SHIT!! didnt he post something to do with HRC's hair and her being some reptile or clone?

That's what happens when you rob from the rich.

Clintons will get the firing squad in her 15k potato bag dress and Bill dies last so he can have a moment of peace on Earth without her nagging.

DA F IS GOING ON

checked

kill all memeflags

"Cloning Hillary Clinton would be a societal and environmental catastrophe the likes of which the world has never seen. It would make climate change look inconsequential (might be already but that's another story).
I hold in my hands a whole exome sequence of this monster. The Bible once predicted end of days and a close reading of Revelations suggests this is what we're dealing with. I hope you pray with me as I seek guidance from so many on what to do.
I fear I will let mankind down but I will do what needs to be done."

PARDON NOW

>didn't drop his wu album before he got fucked
shrelki or whatever his name is singlehandedly justified whatever holocausts are to come. what a faggot. no sympathy for that messy apartment-dwelling rat. fucking jews. hopefully he'll have his own raps to make after he gets out about being made a prison wife

/ourautist/

who is getting locked up ?
what did i miss

>Why?
Because he's albanian. No wonder they have average IQ of 80.

Damn. That is an insane sentence

Shittttt...

>shkreli publically calling a former cabinet member and firsy lady a reptilian
>gets v&

>wanting HRC DNA to see if she is a reptilian.

we have a winner

Of course they wouldn't let /ourguy/ get away with it, they gotta make an example out of him like Madoff

THIIIIIIIIS! come on Sup Forums i BELIEVE in you! i know you fags wont let this travesty of justice stand

ROW ROW FIGHT THA POWAH

sauce ?

SLIDE THREAD
how fucking new are you faggots? He wasn’t even sentenced yet

>jew
>ourguy

get a load of this kike

Tried to give the money back without interest.

god hates attention whores

youtube.com/watch?v=Wrq8aRKxLMs&app=desktop

Okay.. what is it sliding then?

he was being a smug cunt so they fucked him on a TL;DR technicality related to all the money shuffling he was doing to show him who's the boss

It seems obvious that if he had a better image and kowtow'd towards the legal system, he would have gotten off with a hefty fine or one year tops.

Pic related is basically what he did to the people grilling him in court all day. Surprised nobody just blasted him desu

>take 100mil from investors without them knowing
>bet on black
>lose
>take another 200mil from other company/inestors
>bet on black again
>win

b-b-b-but nobody lost money

CODE RED
DONT FALL FOR THE BULLSHIT, HE SPECIFICALLY MENTIONED HRC IS A REPT AND ASKED PEOPLE TO STEAL HER HAIR SAMPLES, NIGGA KNEW SOMETHING!!!!

He got incommunicated to avoid him derailing the sentence using us, but we were busy on other things.

youtube.com/watch?v=yQxgt4WDO4k
$5K bounty for HRC hair

hes not jewish you faggot. he comes from a catholic albanian family

It’s sliding people from discussing real topics
This Hillary shill said he got BTFO and got 20 years in jail when he wasn’t even sentenced yet

This is nu/pol/ where antifa comes on this board to make stupid claims and all the idiots discuss it without verifying the information

here the live tweets twitter.com/EthanHarpNews is it streaming somewhere

damn son this is downright sad, poor shkreli

must be scary as fuck. this is why even rich people have to stay in line

What's an "inestor"?

does anyone have screencaps of the posts he made about Hilary and the hair and reptilians before they nabbed him?

*investor

He did it on a livestream

moar?

>Trump just pardoned a literal kike
who?

Desdman walking!

Last one because I don’t like to share LOL.

Turn in your phone martin. You can't have that in prison

>Sup Forums does the same thing to other boards
>Cries it's happening to them
Not even surprised

except he doesn't have any cash left

damn man that's some decent body

He’s been in jail for a while you dumbfuck

pretty sure that's my gf. what's her first name?

Dominican woman are the best

>must be scary as fuck. this is why even rich people have to stay in line

Yeah, Martin thought because he had some money and took photos with powerful people that he couldnt get ass fucked by them. Thats why you rarely see CEO's rock the boat.

>Sholom Rubashkin
Basically was commiting fraud on his farming company in order to get more money from loans, got raided and they found a shitton of illegals working for him including children

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/12/21/how-trump-came-to-commute-an-ex-meatpacking-executives-27-year-prison-sentence/

mobile.nytimes.com/2008/09/10/us/10meat.html?referer=android-app://com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox

It's disgusting

how when it's thicc

apparently he cried during sentencing and the judge gave him tissues

well well well. looks like hes in for some ass fucking. poast sources of sentencing or dont post at all. always source on posts

>Netherlands
You jelly you don’t have dominican woman ?