Why is California so based?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F8JCh0owT4w
youtube.com/watch?v=F8JCh0owT4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is a great idea.

Think about cars.

It would be like if you could only get your car fixed at the dealer, that would be terrible right.

Yes it's a good thing but it's done for the wrong reasons. Again all they are thinking about is gutter nogs that spend all their food stamps on crack.

Good idea.

Holy fuck this state is autistic. Literally who thought this was something that was so important it needed it's own bill?

Every phone I've ever had I've had to repair to some extent and all the information and parts needed to do so has been available online.

>so important it needed it's own bill?

Ask yourself, "who makes money from this?", then you'll have your answer.

I think it'll get withdrawn anyway because it's so implicitly anti globalist.
Brave New World was wrote by a globalist satellite, Huxley's brother was as much of a globalist insider as it's possible to be. It's not entirely just fiction it's the belief system of a certain set, sponsored through Solly Zuckerman and Baron Rotheschild in the thirties through to the fifties. BNW includes the caveat about making consumer products unfucabke/disposable. So far they have followed every aspect of the blueprint.
So this bucks the globalist trend, and I wouldn't expect that to last long in Commifornia.

Wayne, when are you going to get an actual job and move out of your mom's house?

>unfuckable(?)
Unfixable

The Jews!

I like you, Wayne.

>Doesn't allow magazines above 10 rounds for any guns

Real fucking based there, cuck.

i fucking hate you wayne. anyone that says good things about you on Sup Forums is a fucking faggy rebbit nigger. kys you fat fuck.

unironically the best idea to come out of california since eugenics

I worked in the phone repair industry, this is a fucking amazing bill
You won't believe how much this will fuck chink 3rd party parts production

So like tesla?

Hail Wayne Lambright!

>Holy fuck this state is autistic. Literally who thought this was something that was so important it needed it's own bill?
Alot of things cannot be repaired even if you have the tools due to software in many cases, like John Deere, their tractors and equipment are not meant to be repaired by the farmer, but at the shop, which can fuck up the farmer's job, it would be much easier to repair the tractor on the spot

It may seem autistic, but your bureaucracy is already beyond autistic, the fact that you're putting out bills like this should be obvious

Repair my foreskin YOU FUCKING KIKES

That’ll be a $15,000 plastic surgery operation goyim and sign this paper so if I destroy your cock you cannot sue, thanks

Don't care for what most of what Cali does, but thats a good change. Im sure companies will jew us from another angle by buying out any companies selling what you need. We'll have to have our own personal metal factories if we ever want to beat the eternal jew.

You're fucking retarded dude. This isn't about buying a new screen on ebay. It's making shit companies like Apple release motherboard schematics to 3rd party repairmen and stop them from bricking your phone/computer if you dare to fix anything yourself.

I bet they can't make it, some republican would rather blew himself up than have a lobbiest lose money.

Wayne is friend!

After seeing the title i thought they mean foreskin repair
Hahahaha
But this is nice too i guess

Thats because its not economical to just replace a hundred pounds of steel just because some bearing fits are worn you, instead you weld up the bore and recut them to OEM specs. The farmer could easily repair them himself if he has the tools and know-how

>t. Repair tractors and stuff all the time, and i dont work for any of the companies that sell them

Too bad MA has had this shit for years and it doesn't help that much but at least you have leverage into annoying companies into giving you schematics and stuff

Have you started campaigning for 2020 yet?

BASED

It's mostly for apple products(laptops) and medical devices.

Damn, this is a very good idea.

>sign paper
>wake up a tranny

Didn't Nebraska already start fighting for this because of drm on tractors?
Fucking Cali trying to take credit

Wow. I mean, California is still a garbage fire of a state, but this is a cool idea.

Locked phone gets system update. Volume now so low I can't hear shit. No way to fix it without rooting it. Can't root it because it's locked.

Fuck that. Right to repair is a great thing. Also repeal DCMA.

Even network engineers are living in their cars, because real estate is priced above living wages for 90% of the population. But you can now get your cellphone repaired.
So based. So real world issues. California is the welfare capitol of the US, but your phone can be repaired. So progressive.

keep those spy devices working, goyim. uncle shlomo needs to know where youre at, who youre with and what youre thinking about at all times!

you have the right to keep that amolated jew working in tip top condition!

>Think about John Deere...
Terrible example, we repair those all the time. Just how cucked is your country? What, did they make diy tractor repair illegal?

God bless you Wayne.

You have any more info on Huxley's brother?

Apple BTFO

Wish this was the case years ago. I like repairing my own stuff.

>I like you, Wayne.
Thanks!

Actually it's a great example. John deer refuses to allow 3rd party repair on their tech.
youtu.be/F8JCh0owT4w

>i fucking hate you wayne. anyone that says good things about you on Sup Forums is a fucking faggy rebbit nigger. kys you fat fuck.

I am a little fat. I could probably kick your ass. LOL. Say it my face.

>God bless you Wayne.
My god bless you and all of us. Amen.

>I like you, Wayne.
Thanks Brother!

Shenzhen has had this for a decade now

>Wayne is friend!
Amen, brother!

>Have you started campaigning for 2020 yet?
Slowly, I need to write out my position and solutions to the ongoing corruption.

how about just buying a more easily repairable phone
and if no phones are repairable and that pisses you off, don't buy a phone at all
daily reminder that 20 years ago people lived just fine without cell phones

This. The government should not be forcing a company to produce something that does not exist already. The right to repair should relate to devices that are designed to become non-functional the moment you open them up and protect repair technicians from IP litigation for trying to repair a device (you repair and we sue you). Repairing the device should be based on the ability of the technician.

maybe phones shouldn't be disposable vaporware that gets outdated in 3 months.
I want a platform I could mod like chinks do

phones wouldn't be disposable vaporware if people didn't buy disposable vaporware

>sign paper
>wake up a trap

This isn't based. I hate proprietary hardware and software as much as anybody else, but the state should not be dictating what a business has to offer to the public. Fuck commiefornia.

Wow once in a blue moon Cali does something smart. I guess that happens when you randomly trow the darts in every direction

Where do I sign?

like they have a choice.

While I like the idea of cellphones and other little shit being opened up. The main focus of this bill is to help out farmers who are trapped by big Heavy Equipment companies (like John Deere) into being forced to fix their stuff.

Imagine paying $2000 in flatbed fees just to fix some $50 sensor that was engineered to fail.
youtube.com/watch?v=F8JCh0owT4w

Love to hate you Wayne-o

I’ve missed your faggy posts

>path to citizenship

nope

>The farmer could easily repair them himself if he has the tools and know-how
Yes, exactly, that's what the bill guarantees you have access to.

Alduous' brother didn't write BNW. Alduous did. And if alduous wanted any form of globalism it was only in the sense of something that would bring about world peace. You have to remember that the world was a very unstable place during his lifetime. Alduous' own ideology was closer to that of a Budhist. So it's not really fair to say he was a "Globalist" in the sense that the term is commonly used today.

>people itt literally sucking off rich kike tech companies

goods wont be sold in california and companies will ignore the state law. the packaging will also state not for sale in california as will websites who will refuse to ship to california

Occasionally Califucktards do something right. We could produce all the parts right here in state and Radio Shack could mean something again

Surely this won't cost the taxpayers anything.

>forcing businesses to do something that has clearly no demand because if it had there would be a product for it already on the market
>based
not enough for commiefornia to tax everything to death. they also want to make sure businesses spend their money on shit their customers don't want in the first place

This. Fuck these big corporations.

>Love to hate you Wayne-o
>I’ve missed your faggy posts

Thank you. NoHomo.