5 Facts that trigger Sup Forums

1. Islamic terrorism is not a threat to the western world. We actually have fewer terrorist attacks today than we did a few decades ago even though we have more brown people. The IRA for example did far more damage than ISIS in the UK.

2. Most economists agree that immigration is good for the economy and the vast majority of us benefit from it. Source: sites.hks.harvard.edu/fs/gborjas/publications/journal/JEP1995.pdf

3. Anthropocentric climate change is real.

4. WW3 is not around the corner. War and violence is at an all time low and has been decreasing worldwide. So have things like poverty and disease. The truth is that things have never been better for most people and conditions continue to improve.

5. Just as ISIS is not a serious threat to western civilization, neither is the alt-right. There isn't a single electable candidate in any western country that shares your views on race and ethnicity and still stands a chance of being elected. Like it or not, most people aren't racist.

Have a nice day.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacy_of_division
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anthropogenic

Italy.

diversity is our strength. when you die to terror, you win.

Sage
OP is a faggot

There's a greater chance that I'll be struck by lightning than killed by a terrorist.

>The IRA did more damage TO THE UK than ISIS

>sigh
>the eternal anglo strikes again

1. We have fewer attacks today because our intelligence services are actively foiling attacks. If we had the infrastructure of the 1980s today there would be an attack every other day in Londonistan.

2 -A country is made of of one or more nations of people. Economics(GDP growth) is a very limited metric and does not measure the health of a democracy and the quality of the political discourse in it. Importing third world minds will inevitably lead to third world politics

3) Whether it's man made or not the fact of the matter is the issue has become politicized in order to push a globalist/anti-sovereignty agenda

4) This is because of the US hegemony and hyper-power military status. Both of which are actively being undermined from the left

5.> Implying government policy tracks the will of the people
It decidedly does not. government policy tracks special interests. The alt right is small special interest with aspirations to gain power and influence.

1. Islam doesn't just bring terrorism, it also brings grooming gangs, racism, religious bigotry, animal cruelty, halal slaughter, cultural subversion, genital mutilation, the list can go on... and to say the IRA is worse implies you're a mong of the highest order, not only is that unlikely given the spread of Islam over the entire West, it is like saying if I step in dogshit it's not so bad to step in pigshit. Typical apologist shit.

2. Non white immigrants and their descendants cost the UK £120 billion in recent years, and that's without taking into account all their impact across society. Even white EU migration isn't as financially beneficial as your scrapings might suggest.

3. That's not triggering, people freely debate it here.

4. WW3 isn't something Sup Forums is scared of, it's you pushing the absurd rhetoric that some white people who dare to enjoy being white are a threat to mankind, not to mention all the "omg drumpf will kill uz allll!" crap you shit out daily.

5. Nobody but Leftards either stupid or bought think the "Alt-Right" is racist or harmful. Most people are racist, including the ones you laughably claim cannot be racist.

"Anglo"

He has more in common with Sadiq Khan or Lena Dunham, actually.

>1. We have fewer attacks today because our intelligence services are actively foiling attacks. If we had the infrastructure of the 1980s today there would be an attack every other day in Londonistan.
Terrorists also have greater means with which to cause harm than they did in the 1980s. That argument works both ways.

>2 -A country is made of of one or more nations of people. Economics(GDP growth) is a very limited metric and does not measure the health of a democracy and the quality of the political discourse in it. Importing third world minds will inevitably lead to third world politics
Non-argument. Appeal to emotion.

>3) Whether it's man made or not the fact of the matter is the issue has become politicized in order to push a globalist/anti-sovereignty agenda
Because it's an issue that affect the entire globe. Obviously it requires a global response.

>4) This is because of the US hegemony and hyper-power military status. Both of which are actively being undermined from the left
The US is one of the biggest warmongering nations on earth. I'm not necessarily anti-American but you can't tell me with a straight face that America is the guardian of peace in the world.

>5.> Implying government policy tracks the will of the people
You can vote for Nazis parties. They exist. Nobody votes for them though because most people aren't sociopaths.

4.) all white people are pretty much on the same page. /pol is what you get when we aren't censored. The other side are all jews and faggots (ie You).

But your 600x more likely to get gang raped by Pakistanis

1. Islamic terrorism is not the only problem Islam causes and even then terrorism back then was home grown, if we didn't import millions of shitskins there would be no islamic terrorism

2. Who gives a shit what most economists think. Do you have any data that shows that open borders is good for the economy? And more importantly, are the advantages of open borders going to out weight the disadvantages (cultural differences)?

3. Again who gives a shit if it's real since China is the country that pollutes more the environment than any western country. If they don't change their policies then it doesn't matter if we do something about it.

4. Technologically we have improved but culturally and morally we have degenerated.

5. Leftism and (((they))) are a threat to western civilisation because they allow Islam to invade western countries among other things. Also more and more people are slowly getting redpilled on race and if the left continues destroying everything, more people will join our cause.

>Non-argument. Appeal to emotion

Lol what about Sweden then?

>4.) all white people are pretty much on the same page
How can you be so delusional as to believe something like this? Why aren't literal Nazi parties being elected left and right if this is what white people truly believe? Why aren't countries like Iceland or Norway literal white ethnostates? Oh that's right! Because most normies aren't racist and the people that find themselves on Sup Forums and Sup Forums are the outcasts.

>Do you have any data that shows that open borders is good for the economy?
Yes it's in the study.

>are the advantages of open borders going to out weight the disadvantages (cultural differences)?
Culture is meaningless. It's >muh feels. Culture has no intrinsic value.

What about Sweden? I'm not talking about Sweden. I'm talking about the western world in general.

you have to go back pajeet.

OP is mostly correct. But one thing for sure is that Europe and USA are declining at the moment. And will decline in the future. There isn't going to be war or anything but decline will continue forever.

A "study" produced by a lefty controlled college reflects leftist ideals?
How unusual.

Fuck you nigger, why the fuck are you referencing a study from 1995?

>I'm not talking about Sweden. I'm talking about the western world in general

Sweden is a perfect example of why inmigration from africa and middle east should be avoided

thay had less crime rates than Japan, only a couple of years ago, now they have 6 times more crime than Japan... guess why?

Facts have a "leftist bias" it seems.

Pretty much every single leading economist agrees that immigration is good for the economy. I guess they're all deepstate reptilian crypto jews right?

Are you honestly not a jew or homosexual?

>good for the economy
>inb4 they work for lower than minimum wages therefore they work jobs that no americans want to do

Why are you referencing illegal immigrants?

I know Sup Forumstards are dumb and like to lump immigrants in with illegals and asylum seekers but there's a pretty big distinction to be made there.

I don't know about Sweden. Maybe they do need to put the brakes on immigration but that doesn't mean other countries do. Japan for example needs immigrants badly. That's why they're finally opening up thousands of work visas for Koreans and Chinese workers.

I'm a zionist bildeberg illuminati

if culture is meaningless, so is human life, if human life is meaningless, so is planet Earth and its supposed climate problems.

Again you're talking about ILLEGAL immigration. Nobody is arguing in favour of illegal immigrants.

>just open up the borders goy, immigration is good for you

You just stated
>Yes it's in the study.
to

FUCK YOU

>Why are you referencing illegal immigrants?
>Yes it's in the study.

>Culture is meaningless. It's >muh feels. Culture has no intrinsic value

no shit I'm wasting my time with a cultural relativist
Pretty much all your preception of humanity and it's history is wrong then

See. Besides theres lots of good reasons not to elect actual Nazis. That doesn't mean white people want to live around blacks, Mexicans, etc...

Okay my mistake. Nobody is arguing in favour of open borders. Immigration however is good for the economy.

Open borders don't even exist except arguably in the Schengen zone.

Ah okay. Well thanks for convincing me with your detailed and well thought out arguments

Who said you have to live around them? You can go live in an all white town if you want. What's stopping you?

And yeah most people don't elect Nazis because Nazis are economically illiterate.

Okay, next argument.
You state
>Culture is meaningless. It's >muh feels. Culture has no intrinsic value.
This is the dumbest fucking thing I've ever read.
Language is culture, are you claiming an immigrant that speaks the same language as the host nation is equal to an immigrant that doesn't speak the language of the host nation? If you look at the refuge crisis you'll notice that they have a hard time integrating into society, because unsurprisingly they have a hard time understanding European languages.

>1. Islamic terrorism is not a threat to the western world.
True, but Islam is a threat to western civilization.

>2. Most economists agree that immigration is good for the economy and the vast majority of us benefit from it.
Most economists are kikes, money is not the only way to measure the prosperity of a nation. Further this is just flat out wrong. Every immigrant you take in directly harms your homeless/unemployed population. Not to mentions destroys communities, take it from a Canadian, as immigration has gone up ethnic enclaves have soared. Where is the benefit if the result is balkanization?

>3. Anthropocentric climate change is real.
Sure in the fact that if you have 100 M&Ms 1 of them is still 1% of the whole. We are part of the whole of climate change but only a very small part.

>4. WW3 is not around the corner.
This is potentially true but the logic that follows does not prove it. Every year in history the world has more or less been better than the last and wars still happened.

>5. Just as ISIS is not a serious threat to western civilization, neither is the alt-right.
The alt-right is sadly rooted in the West so no it cannot currently be a threat to it.

Mashallag bhai

Mashallah*

(((GDP)))

Okay so I'm going to simplify this for you in the interest of time.

There are two things that I believe an immigrant should do when immigrating to another nation:

1. Learn the language
2. Obey the law

That's it. Any other "cultural norms" like drinking beer, supporting your local football team, watching reality TV, etc... are completely irrelevant to me.

So please tell me what you want immigrants to do beyond that in order to assimilate culturally.

>ITT: OP BTFO
How will he ever recover?

>Cheap labor=economic growth
Wow, what a breakthrough in economic thought! Will change the world for years to come!
>Most people aren’t racist
Semantics, but I’d argue more are than they’d ever say (at least in terms of “seeing color”).
Other points are okay (other than implying decreaesed risk of terrorisim compared to the past means open borders/multiculturalism is fine).

>Any other "cultural norms" like drinking beer, supporting your local football team, watching reality TV, etc... are completely irrelevant to me.
Rootless cosmopolitan detected.

yes and economic literacy has nothing to do with racism which is what your on about. people also don't want to live under that level of authoritarianism and having some weird nazi fetishist deciding whos white. Oh and that whole white flight thing is getting harder to do every year.

1. So what if islamic terrorism is not a threat? Islam for sure is. Also the irish are not white.
2.Yes they believe immigration is good because they have only experienced it between whites. When a million unevolved africans or muslims become refugees in a country that is not the same as the white immigration that has been happening for hundreds of years in Europe and NA.
3. I'm as fascist as you can get and I think climate change is real to some extent.
4.White nationalism will not be born from WW3 why should we care?
5.Why would (((democracy))) allow alt right politicians. Even if there are none that just means we are a populist movement. We don't need a leader when everyone in the movement will think the same and start a civil war or something similar.

authoritarian neocohen, ignore this post

>1. Islamic terrorism is not a threat to the western world.

Even if this was true, which it's not, they still need to go back.

>Most economists agree that immigration is good for the economy

Most catholics agree that god exists and jesus was our saviour. That doesn't prove shit. I can make the economic case against immigration right now by saying that I personally evaluate ethnic homogeneity as a tangible good to be worth in excess of trillions of pounds, therefore any gains in GDP you could show by increasing immigration better exceed my price threshold for destroying the fabric of homogeneity or else I will have lost out and it wouldn't be worth it. Economists don't include abstract tangible goods into their equations because they CHOOSE NOT TO because they are IDEOLOGICALLY IN FAVOR OF SWAMPING WHITE COUNTRIES with third world trash.

>3. Anthropocentric climate change is real.

No, it isn't. Variance in temperate is due to Milankovitch and Solar cycles. CO2 comprises around 0.04% of the total Earth's atmosphere, the idea that a marginal increase in this figure would drastically fuck the climate up is insane spurious unprovable nonsense.

>War and violence is at an all time low and has been decreasing worldwide

According to (((Steven Pinker))) who is producing propaganda to justify his caste's rulership of the planet. Of course the management are going to tell you that things are going great. Why wouldn't they? How the fuck do you square your "no conflict around the corner" with the trend in European elections which sees the "far right" gain ground with each new year? How do you square that circle OP?

>Just as ISIS is not a serious threat to western civilization, neither is the alt-right

Depends what you mean by "alt right". By some accounts they already swung the election for Trump and caused Brexit. Those things certainly seem like a threat to the ruling order, hence the backlash from brainless proggies like yourself.

How are you so fucking naive and short sighted. Just think through what you want okay? If all you have to do is learn the language and obey the law. Then nairobi is cairo is tokyo is london is toronto is new york. They will all be the exact same fucking city. With a shit mix of different cultures so that you can't actually identify anything unique about the place you are experiencing. Assimilation must be full or you're just muddying the waters.

1. its not a threat simply because they arent here yet. trudeau and merkel will import them, then theyll be a huge problem
2. legal, vetted migration yes. however a good economy does not mean a good, afforable life. source: america and brazil
3. good. let coastal cities drown
4. 1 billion starving indians and a billion starving africans is a record high number
5. just wait for the next election cycle once trump proves to the world that nationalism works

>Okay so I'm going to simplify this for you in the interest of time.
>So please tell me what you want immigrants to do beyond that in order to assimilate culturally.
Many immigrants don't do the very bare minimum that you request.
You falsely assume all immigrants are equal, but that is not the case.
You simply do the opposite of the nazis you claim to hate, rather than automatically hate immigrants you automatically assume they're good.

All immigrants should be judged on a case by case basis and provide the country more benefit than cost. Would you agree no such thing as "diversity" lotteries should exist and that all immigration should be merit based aside from immediate family?

>he wants niggers to come into his land and fuck his daughters so long as it learns to speak English

get out of my nation you fucking cuckold

>I’d argue more are than they’d ever say
Okay but you don't have any data to back that up. You're just basing it on a "gut feeling" like most Sup Forumstards.

The reality is that only a very small minority of people vote for nazi parties.

Not quite sure what your point is here. White flight may be a thing but so is gentrification. My point is that if all whites were secretly racist as you guys seem to think, they would probably vote for extreme right-wing parties in every European election. Especially the countries that are like 95% white like Iceland and Norway.

To automatically assume all immigration is good simply because a study deems it good in general is flawed.

Lets say immigrants are
55% productive and good for American society
45% are leeches and harmful to American society
A study would show that immigrants as a whole are good for American society. However, that doesn't show the true reality. We need policies that prevent this 45% leech class from coming here.

Again, I don't really care about this whole "we must preserve our culture" argument. Culture will change. It's always in a state of change. Cultures mix and evolve all the time. This notion that we need to "protect culture" is dumb especially when you have retards claiming that we should preserve culture even at the cost of economic growth.

>Many immigrants don't do the very bare minimum that you request.
Okay well they can be dealt with accordingly. That doesn't mean I'm going to advocate a complete closure of the borders.

>You simply do the opposite of the nazis you claim to hate, rather than automatically hate immigrants you automatically assume they're good.
I don't. Have you actually read anything I've posted? Immigrants are a mixed bag just like any group of people. Some good and some bad. However, according to the data (academic publications, not Breitbart articles) it seems that they contribute to the host nation's economy and end up having a net positive effect on it.

Well then you're just a dipshit and that is sadly all there is to it. If you can't see how your culture, or western culture in a broader sense is responsible for centuries of innovation, advancement and more, you are an idiot. And if you don't want to preserve that you are in ways i dunno culturally suicidal. Unless of course you are a shitskin and considering you said Mashallah earlier I assume you are, so you really have no say on whether the culture should be preserved or not.

And answer my other points you twat

>To automatically assume all immigration is good
I don't.

I said it's a net positive. That doesn't mean it's all good. It means that the pros outweigh the cons. Comprende?

>it seems that they contribute to the host nation's economy and end up having a net positive effect on it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fallacy_of_division
>A fallacy of division occurs when one reasons logically that something true for the whole must also be true of all or some of its parts.

>butthurt
>resorts to ad hominem
Just leave the thread. You're obviously triggered.

Do you understand what NET POSITIVE means?

Again, answer my other post where I address all your points please. And I also made points in my comment, you can't just ignore it because I rightfully called you out for the shitskin you are, and the retarded opinion for what it is, you can't dodge like that bitch

Do you understand what a fallacy is?
My argument is that it's possible to keep the net positive while reducing immigration levels through proper filtering and vetting.

There are X immigrants that provide a net positive impact to society
There are Y immigrants that provide a net negative impact to society
Z = the total impact on society

X + Y = Z
X > Z

Therefore, why allow Y into our country?

Nope. Either rephrase your questions and lose the ad hom or leave the thread since I won't respond to you anymore.

Sure. Where did I ever say I was against that? I'm all for sensible immigration policies.

>I'm all for sensible immigration policies.
Nigga, you far right now

muslims don't pay interest, so the argument that they boost the economy bringing them in is a fallacy

Not at all. The far right wants you to believe that immigration is a dichotomy where you either a) open the borders and let everyone and anyone in or b) close the borders completely and go full 1488

Glad we finally agree on something.

Even Breitbart doesn't want B
Muslims need to pray like 5 times a day, their labor isn't that great

Honestly, Brietbart simply refuses amnesty.
And considering you stated you're against illegal immigration, you'd have to agree with them.

Reduction of immigration is something they write about, but it's not shutting down the borders.

Immigrants are cancer and will have to be gassed in the near future sorry bro, feel free to leave Europe if you want to remain among the living.

Okay but I'm pretty sure that a large number of Breitbart's readers would support a complete freeze or ban on immigration.

I think that's what Mr Richard Spencer advocates is it not?

I don't know anybody who's defending illegal immigration except maybe for far-left "no borders" activists.

Urgh i can't be bothered
Fuck off
Sage

You're funny. I can trace my family history back several centuries in Britain. I would bet money that I'm whiter than you m8.

Also, sorry to burst your bubble but your little Nazi revolution is never going to happen. And if it does? Well my grandfather killed a few Nazis in his heyday, I guess I'll do the same.

1. The IRA had rules of engagement and generally followed them, where they didn't there were punishments. Their targets were military, police and economic for the most part (unlike loyalists) and the worst attacks were carried out by Mi5 infiltrators trying to drum up support for an ethnic cleansing of Ireland. The IRA rose up in response to state collusion with loyalist terrorists and the shooting dead of civil rights protestors fighting against apartheid. There is no comparison with ISIS, who specifically target childrens and civilians.

2. Yeah the link between economic growth and improvements to the lives of ordinary people has been broken for at least a decade. Funnily enough it coincides with a flooding of immigrants, preventing what would otherwise be a rise in wages.

3. No argument there

4. In 1913, the world was also considered peaceful, stable and economically prosperous. Conditions like those can change overnight and the ingredients are certainly there.

5. Politicians can't openly say these things yet, but the overton window has moved significantly, mostly as a result of the alt right surge.

>I don't know anybody who's defending illegal immigration except maybe for far-left "no borders" activists.
You do realize Democrats rejected Trump's 1.8 million Dreamer amnesty deal right? They want the who enchilada. Breitbart has no relation at all to Richard Spencer.

Immigrants are a net drain.
And that's including many hundreds of thousands of (white) migrants that are a bigger net positive than native Brits on average.
Besides few on Sup Forums even argue this point, but nice try.

>little Nazi revolution is never going to happen
You are going to be very disappointed in the East Asian century.
>Well my grandfather killed a few Nazis in his heyday
Perhaps your grandfather was a subversive, I don't know him. But mine fought with the spirit of the eternal Anglo like pic related.

>doesn't want the government to exterminate the indigenous ethnic group and it's culture
>racist

>There's a greater chance that I'll be struck by lightning than killed by a terrorist.
Same is true of mass shootings.