Black Clover

I got around to reading this and it's actually a pretty good shonen. I like that they actually fight in teams

if you think black clover is good you must have very low standards. good for you that you can enjoy something so awful, though

I can say the same about BNHA.

yeah, for a shonen bnha is pretty shit. it's more like a western comic mixed with shonen, kinda it's own thing

black clover is just bad

I mean the team fighting doesn't really matter since Asta just lolstomps everything. I remember the fucking Mars fight, where Asta was screaming about muh friends, but they didn't do shit.

Why do Black Clover fans bring up BNHA in every single thread? Literally every time someone criticizes Black Clover, someone goes "b-but-but BNHA!".

The Mars fight is not a good example of teamwork. The later fights are much better.

This is what you fags got for "ironically" liking shit. This kind of shit attracts actual fucking faggots here

Kill your fucking selves

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

But they're both gahbage

>I'm the weakest lol
>Actually the strongest
>Some sort of bullshit anti magic or something I don't know and never will because my contact of this series will remain shit I read about it here, leaving me one thing left to say
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i like the fact that the brothers dont hate eachother, in fact the actions of one make the other stronger

i hate that fucking cliche of brothers must kill eachother so much.

I mean shounen is always really good. Its only virgin faggots who like CGDCT and SoL genre that get buttmad about real financial success

Him being to able to read Ki make the fight even more bullshit. Thankfully now he doesn't even do it anymore

Protagonist looks like he has down syndrome.
That's not aimed to the series or it's quality. Just aimed at the protagonist design.

It's even worse than fairy tail desu

Get ready to be disappointed
*cough* Vaude Brothers *cough* Silva Siblings *cough*
Vermillions were only actual blood family that weren't at each other's throats, but they get little to no story time.

But Fairy Tail is good and has hot girls.

So now I know your opinion sucks.

That's because Fuegoleon has the answer to the traitor identity so he has to stay in his coma until that plot point gets relevant.
I honestly don't want to see anymore of his bitchy sister so I'm glad the vermilions aren't that much of a focus.

>Bitchy sister
You fucking delete that post. She is best girl.

Well, he at least know how to draw properly female bodies.

Kudos to him, this is a rare talent nowadays.

i dont give a shit about other families, i care about the two main characters, as long they dont kill each other im happy

YOUR TASTE BELONGS IN THE TRASH ALONG WITH HER ATTITUDE!

She is a very kind woman underneath her tough personality. Also:
>Not wanting her to crush your pelvis in aggressive loving sex.

My god, cersorship is dumb.

Yeah it is. i kind of wish BC was monthly thing to give the artist more time to do work on the art (Compare the beginning chapters to the later).

The quality has dropped, but the girls are still pretty hot.

The only reason there's teamwork is because Asta sucks on his own. Without the teleporting guy he's pretty much useless.

The quality looks good in the tanks.

How is that bad? It's better than being OP shit and also gives the side characters chance to develop.

Because they can't take criticism without having to deflect to another, more popular shonen.

Finally a thread to discuss the manga what did you guys think of the latest chapter and pic related

I want to read this because these girls look cute. I have zero expectations for this. Since I already know all the bad aspects of this manga just from reading this thread alone, is there anything that might be remotely considered a positive/strength?

Latest chapter is great. About time Asta went actual madman. And I can't wait for Langris to get his shit kicked in after what he did to Finral.

doujins when

How about you read it for yourself and quit being a braindead sheeple?

He's going to btfo Asta and its going to be pretty good. Reminds me of Hisoka.

Why are you so mad, little faggot? Does Black Clover not have any strengths?

Why does he even like her so much. Like damn dude

The only thing he can do is lay traps which Asta can destroy by spinning his sword. Unless he can do some other shit which could be a fresh thing in the series so far

Girls are hot. Some of the powers are cool. That's literally it.

I didn't like this guy at first but he grew on me. Also Finral's magic is way more useful than his brother's magic

That makes me wonder, in their fight against beast dude Asta was going inside his portals while holding the swords. Wouldn't they make the portals disappear as soon as it touched them or did the mangaka forget?

Because she raised and encouraged him. Now he wants to marry and impregnate her. I'll be surprised if he does marries her.

Oneitis

Girls are hot. The bros (except the MC and rival) are cool. That's about it

It'll be a harem end

Despite the second episode wasting more than half of its time with a flashback, it was 100x better than episode 1. Is it time to turn off my brain and have fun yet?

Are there any good villains yet? Diamond Kingdom and White Night Eye were huge losers.

>MC isn't a twink
Black Clover gets points for this alone. It's not surprising that Yami and Asta atract girls since they're the only ones who work out

It's a bitch ain't it?

Fuck the mangaka for introducing those LN characters and pretending they were there the entire time. Other that that it's a decent shonen

The leader of Juno's group might be a decent villain , Magic Emperor might be evil, and we haven't seen all the members of the White Night Eye yet.

>Except rival
What are you talking about? Juno seems pretty chill and cool.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

He's drawn like a twink though. Hard to notice the muscle when he's only taller than the kids

Hopefully they will adapt the LN chapters, but yeah fuck that introduction into the manga.

The MC is a shitter so I actually hope he can last longer in his demon form. I feel sorry for him since he's fucked when people fly. I mean there's someone in his squad who can control fate and the others are pretty good too

It makes sense for Yami, but Asta's an annoying screaming manlet.

MC is a manlet who gets rejected by real women. Yami is a man who rejects real women. There is a difference between the two.

He's a manlet for sure but he's definetely not a twink

The inner demon was a bro from the start which is a nice change. Also it's nice that instead of being descended from elves the MC was just born with an extra chromosome which is why he doesn't have magic

Yeah I liked that too.
Instead of being from a special blood lineage he was actually fucked from the start.

There's a few of those magic working on Asta's blade plot holes, the only way to really avoid them is for Asta to stash the blade inside the book mid-fight every time

>Magic Emperor might be evil
How? He BTFO the villains and his inner monologues showed he cares for the safety of the people and regretted his careless faggotry for putting his people in danger.

Could be an act. He might also want to usurp the King who runs the Kingdom for X reason. He also has control of the military who is more loyal to him than the King they are suppose to be swearing loyalty to.

His character seems more like someone that will die or sacrifice themselves to temporarily thwart whoever the final boss is.

I don't see how that's a bad or villainous thing since the real king is a scumbag who would rather fuck his harem rather than even worrying about the clover capital turn to a shithole or the citizens dying. Julius would be doing the people a service if he takes over the kingdom honestly.

>Overthrowing the official leader of the state.
>Betraying the Monarch who you have sworn to serve as they are the state and leader.
user. Do you have any idea about the concept of loyalty?

Julius already disobeyed his duties by finding the villain hideout and saving Asta as he was not there to protect the king's worthless ass. Loyalty means nothing.
The king has turned the kingdom into a shithole, he deserved to get his ass overthrown long ago.

Its a decent shounen comedy.

Nothing amazing but its enjoyable. Bear girl is best girl

They're really playing up the boylove, huh? Wonder what they're going to do when Yuno practically disappears from the story.

heh

Why does Asta's sword hit like a baseball bat, and not like a fucking sword? It's stupid

If you like Black clover
you have shit taste or
you have been numbed by fairy tail and now you cant tell between a good shounen and a bad one like black clover, meaning you have shit taste
or lastly, youre a fucking mentally disabled person who lurks on 4 chan thus, you end up liking this shitty shounen

Fairy Tail sucks but the girls are definitely top tier

>good shonen
How to spot a retard

Shota Yuno was so fucking cute, it made my heart hurt

>didn't read it
Then why are you here?

>real women.
Character in the pic's a dyke though.

I loved how when Asta was kidnapped and Julius found them he just murdered the evil guys without giving a shit.

It's dull as fuck. It's pretty much a blunt weapon at that point.

>team fighting doesn't really matter since Asta just lolstomps everything
This is how you know someone hasn't read past 10 chapters in the manga.

Who's best character and why is Charmy?

It did cut off Noelle's head during the Red String of Fate chapter, though it might have been the transformation.

that was with his demon mode. It can cut people when he goes that. He cut the bad diamond guy too.

Yeah you're right, I went back and reread it.
Also this page was fucking cool.

If only the second sword wasn't so shit.

Vermillion sister? Is that the older sister that everyone thought was a bad person but was actually just hyper?

It's fine. Something to read weekly and stuff. I don't get the overall hate like the series destroyed their lives or something though.

I want her to massage my prostate

her too

Why did they decide to make the second episode a filler episode?

flesh out their backstory

Why pretend that either of them are not shallow characters? Why pretend that Yuno isn't going to basically disappear soon?

Because it's obvious this is going to be a long running show with fillers. That's the reason. The flashback in the manga was only 3 pages. Yet they instead did a whole episode out of it AND THEN episode 3 will be another filler.

cum

So he wants to fuck his (sorta) mom/big sister?

>that shitty main character
>those shitty designs
>bland uninteresting story
>everything is generic as can be

I wanted to like it but it's just really bad.

The design isn't that bad.

why is this style so familiar, I feel like I've seen these females faces somewhere else