Visit your coworker in the hospital

>visit your coworker in the hospital
>end up jerking off to her tits instead

Why is Shinji such a fucked up individual?

I don't really see this as shocking or as fucked up as other people do. Nothing tops Nina

Going into EoE blind, it really knocks you off your feet right off the bat. It's not something you expect.

>trying to jerk off
>end up in the hospital
shinji doesn't have shit on me

I did the same thing. It wasn't that bad. Shinji's just a faggot.

>Be Asuka
>visit my coworker in the hospital
>show concern but end up leaving because Rei was visiting

>end up in a coma
>Shinji decides to visit me
>he ends exposing me and jerking off instead

The world was going to end, let him fap user, no need to be an asshole

I actually sort of was expecting it. I knew as an EVA movie it was probably gonna have some disturbing lewd and it seemed in line with Shinji.

What a sack of shit he is.

Anno, you dog

Bullshit

Why not just go for the rape then?

why is there a sad, brown ghost next to shinji?

Hasn't everybody done this at least one?

I can believe it if you knew it after the titty

I don't mean shinji fapping specifically. Just something like that. It just didn't surprise me knowing I was watching EVA. But I'm kind of a degenerate myself so that could be part of it.

I would have fondled her titties while fapping to her.

I always wondered how far he could've went. Was she really in a full-on coma? Could he have went anal on her?

Is it really a bad thing if he has zero self-control around her?

I guess you can equate beating off to high school candids in your room to doing it directly front of a girl rendered comatose from a botched suicide attempt.

Ahh, youth.

Anal would be difficult but vanilla shouldn't have been too difficult.

I would have been creepier. I wouldn't want to let her go, they'd have to drag my ass to the launch bay so I can get back into the fucking robot.

He should have fucked her.

He only had no self control when she was effectively a doll, when she could actually respond he was a turbo autist.

He saw Asuka's tits and responded. I would be a hypocrite to berate him.

>visit your coworker in the hospital
>end up being paizuri'd

He was intimidated. He'd never met someone who compared to her. There wasn't anyone who compared to her.

What got me was that there were security cameras in the hospital.

Someone or everyone would've seen the whole thing and just didn't comment on it.

>I saw your little jerk off fantasies about me
>go ahead and do it like you always do
>but if I can't have you all to myself, I don't want anything to do with you

Yeah, sure sounds like it deeply bothered her too. Except it was that he wasn't "manning up" and being more confident/displaying his desires like she wanted.

What would it have taken to wake her up? What's that one thing that would make her want to live again?

She was in a coma....

With Hotaru, I would. Conscious or no, fuck the age difference

>visit Sup Forums
>end up witnessing the most redditcore thread this week
Why is OP such a fucking faggot?

>Oh Shinji, that rascal's at it again *playful nod*

I'm beginning to see why he whipped it out. If you can't do anything, might as well do something.

>implying that I wasn't calling him fucked up for not raping her instead of jerking off

>Asukafags have to mention Shinji at his worst to make Asuka look better
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF ASUKAFAGS

>implying Shinji would even get the idea of going all over her helpless body

>age difference
CURSE OF EVA
[You have been sweet pilled]

How do you ask her what she wants if she doesn't respond? Do you simply lock the door and do everything?

Because he's 14 and his coworker is fucking hot.

Maybe he should just get on top of her and grab her neck hard until he can get a sign of life.

It took me over 10 years on Sup Forums to finally understand that scene.

>be in coma
>wake up with dried semen on face and armpits

Protip: nobody actually watches those tapes. They only dig them up when there's a robbery or something.

What insightful conclusion have you come to?

Shinji is so fucked up

I have concluded that he jerked off and felt bad about it.

1.0 didn't make much sense when I was teen.

How?
its a quite straightforward scene
I guess the editing is a bit fast and if you are not paying attention you might miss it, but damn, user, there are more complex scenes in EoE

>didn’t even cop a feel
Objective proof Shinji is a homosexual.

No offense but EoE made more sense at the time than a vague inference that a boy jacked off to a girl.

Too beta to even touch.

Glad he sacked up near the end of the film

So every one agrees that forcing two pieces of shit kids to live under a piece of shit commander's house in the hopes they bond and even fuck was a terrible terrible idea and that if Misato let Gendo just store shinji a block down on rei's apartment complex we might not get tanged by the end of the show?

Literally everyone in Eva was fucked up in some profound way. I think that was the point.

People were going to get tanged anyway, that was Gendo and SEELE's plan all along (although with different motivations, Gendo just wanted to see his dead wife again, SEELE wanted to control the collective consciousness of humanity). It was thanks to Shinji rejecting the tang life that things returned (somewhat) to normal and people got their physical bodies back.

This was part of the Dead Sea Scrolls, everything was engineered for instrumentality, and they had to manipulate Shinji to carry it out. Even Shinji living with Misato was part of the plan, AFAIK

Look Baka Shinji! Instrumentality turned me into a pickle! I'm a pickle, Shinji! I'm Pickle Asuka!

ironic shitposting is still shitposting user

Asuka's a cunt, no one cares.

Look baka Asuka! You ignored me and used me as fap fuel so many times in these threads that I really do want choke the daylight out of you.

Here's one more. I never thanked you for the other night. Consider this your box of chocolates.

I genuinely didn't see the stuff on his hands the first time. In my defense, it was a long viewing session on shitty DVDs.

I then made a joke to a friend along the lines of "lol what if Shinji jerked off to Asuka" and then he looked at me funny.

>crossed thumbs
not really trying to kill
probably just angry as fuck

>thumbs right on her neck
Wants to kill her

huh good observation user

He's a horny 14 year old dealing with both mental issues and recent traumatic incidents who saw the boobs of the object of his affection. Enough said

Not surprised that he does. I couldn't handle a week of being in Shinji's spot. Imagine how it must feel to be Shinji all the fucking time.
What about this pic? Is there intent or is it simply a normal tuesday?

This is the first time I've really noticed all of Misato's empty booze bottles

its the same scene as But even at low res and such a distance, you can see the little detail that the thumbs are crossed
So I say this was a slow Wednesday

She was not even close to be the ideal person to take care of not only one train wreck, but two
Ritsuko should have taken care of shinji and maybe misato should still take care of asuka

Eh, he never really seemed to give a shit about Asuka. Didn’t even care when she was begging Kaji to fuck her in front of him.

When Shinji goes for her throat, Asuka's eyes widen in surprise, but then she lets Shinji do his thing and let herself go limp. Why?

>visit your unconscious coworker in the hospital
>remember she was a massive cunt to you all the time.
>decide to rub one out splooge all over her for the trouble she caused you.

Sounds pretty based imo. Best thing Shinji did outside of growing a pair during the second rebuild movie.

Would it even be possible to sweep her off her feet like this? Would it cause her any permanent injury?

I guess it would work, I mean wasn't she already banging Gendo?

The original line is "I will not be killed by a bastard like you!" and then kicking down her grave marker Shinji made.

If we're viewing the scene literally, as if it's happening in reality, then I'd guess it's because she hates herself and has given up on life by that point, thinking she's been rejected by everyone and having been mind raped twice.

But given that the scene is only happening in Shinji's imagination as he reflects on his life, I think he's just imagining himself strangling her because of his frustration with her, and not really thinking about how she would actually react.

asuka sucks my dubs check em

Whose the bitch with the glasses I see in Evangelion stuff, she wasn't even in the show

New dubs
whaddya think

Thread ruined.

best girl mari

Former co-worker, you don't owe them anything at that point.

Wait did this scene happen in Shinji's imagination or during instrumentality? It's been a while since i last seen it

Rei's for gays

oh shit

Same thing. Shinji is still reflecting on everything even as Instrumentality is happening around him, that's how he comes to the conclusion that it isn't a good thing and tell Rei/Lilith to reverse it pretty much as soon as it finishes.

Those dubs confirm that Asuka sucks off, so that means she isn't pure. Asukafags BTFO!

Bad news for you Op, you are gay, anyone would fap after you see asuka's tits

they had bigger concerns at that point. at first worrying about dusting off those resumes to look for a job now that their workplace is likely to be shut down after having completed it's stated goal, then there's the hacking, then the military invasion, then bombing, then the creepy kaiju, then the end of the world as we know it, then the end of the end of the world as we know it, then the end of the movie. looking up at security footage of some discarded pilot wasn't a priority at any point in that movie.

>xx3322x22
nice

The scene is in shinji's imagination
if you look close, there is no way shinji could raise asuka like that, look at his pose and how his back is bent
the scene is supposed to make a parallel with the scene of 01 chocking the other eva, as an eva is strong enough to lift another by the neck in an awkward pose with just their arms
its done like that because the only experience shinji ever had chocking a bitch was in the cockpit of his giant mom

I could argue that why he imagines chocking asuka with crossing thumbs is because the eva also had crossing thumbs while chocking the other eva, but since 01 has a much stronger grip than shinji could ever had, 01 crushed the whole neck with its grip, while shinji in reality needs to use his thumb to suffocate if he wants to kill

>in the cockpit of his giant mom
How big is Yui's cockpit?

I guess it might become more of a problem now that Instrumentality is over and the world will be returning to normal, but the only one who can really press charges here is Asuka, and the very last thing that happens in the story is her forgiving and accepting Shinji, so it's not like she would.

Big enough to fit her whole son and his friends in it

One more before I go.
If you're still here, or if you're seeing this in the archive, everything I've said a week ago was fucking true. Not a single word was roleplaying or lies. Been staying up night after night just for a chance to talk to her again. At least I know how much it's worth. Zero.

I ONCE CAUGHT A FISH THIS BIG