Do you think boys should be allowed to have such fabulous hair or is it degenerate?

Do you think boys should be allowed to have such fabulous hair or is it degenerate?

Boys should be allowed to have such fabulous hair. Luxuriant hair is a quintessentially Aryan trait.

Yes because he'll likely be bald or grey by fifty, so enjoy it while you got it.

CORAL!

if you dont have nice at the very least or fabulous hair you're a slave to some manager some sweaty old retard who wishes he had what the youth has which is hair, long beautiful, majestic hair. Bold and masculine beyond that of a king or employer who hates all explorers of long hair. They the balding would have you shaved I say no more.

The problem with that is that those boys tend to either already be, or will eventually turn into, effeminate little dudebros.
Too many young white boys and men are effeminate little dudebros, and you all wonder why the white race and west is declining, and why white men are such effeminate pussies.

That scene where Rick bites and rips arteries out of the child rapists throat and then disembowels the other one with a knife...

It's no surprise (((they))) have tried to tank the show ever since. Hit a little too close to home.

gay

If you got long hair and you're a dude wear it like warrior not some faggot mop top beatles fan.

Are his demons a bit different?

I has long hair and was into metal

its fine

yeah this is a child's hair style

if your hair is hanging in your face it's not masculine, hair should be at least slicked back or parted

good hair is a sigh of health and virility, and constructive self expression is peak masculinity.

i've always had long hair like pic related
people used to confuse me as a girl when i was young but i didnt care i just wanted to look like rock lee but in the process also looked like dora the explorer

No, parted hair, especially in the middle, is fucking retarded. Girls I've talked to like some length in hair, not all this buzzed lazy men get

>tfw used to have +60cm long hair a few years back
>tfw still keep it around in a plastic bag
Had to cut it all off in the army. I don't mind, I had kind of forgotten what it was like to have short hair anyway. Now I'm trying to grow it back, even if it's probably going to take me another ten years.

fpbp

Long hair, don't care.

Its ok in my book

my forehead's too long not to have a fringe

A man can any hair he wishes.
But short back and sides is timeless.
Any other sort of hair cut you will look back at your younger self and cringe.
Long hair is okay, but its a fucking hassle.

why are you faggots discussing niggers on a hair style forum?

>Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?

Why does adam lanza look so young here..

What happens when scientists die? You barium.

YOU BARIUM CORAL!!!

>tfw just have a buzzcut
i have a strong facial structure though
girls seem to like me

If it's not long, don't bother them.

The beatles fucked more girls in their touring years than you will in 10 lifetimes.

Long hair is hair onto or past the middle of the back, lad.

Nothing wrong with long hair as long as its groomed, washed, and you have the ability to actually look good with it.
Some men can look quite Chadly with it

They're also going to Hell for ever because they were infidels.

Infidels out!

Buzz is not lazy it's efficient and utilitarian.

Rèeeee

>Do you think boys should be allowed to have such fabulous hair or is it degenerate?

what kind of moron would regulate hairstyles?

the beatles had this bullshit hairstyles and they were child fucking perverts or at least hung around with one of the biggest child fucking perverts ever so yeah

100% degenerate