Hey faggots I'm going to Warsaw and Auschwitz next week

Hey faggots I'm going to Warsaw and Auschwitz next week.

Wat Do?

Urinate in the showers and swimming po- I mean fire extinguisher water reservoir

Reactivate the camp

ask to see the Crema 2, 3, 4 and 5 and the railhead where the selections were made.

Take a picture of the plaque that says how many died. I think it says 1.5 million now. Originally, years ago, it said 4 million. Ask them what happened with those missing 2.5 million deaths, since the 6 million total supposedly didn’t change.

Visit the concentration camps and wail for the 6 million dead jews :^)

and when they tell you that the original numbers were unconfirmed soviet propaganda (which said people (of all faiths), not jews in any case) that no historian ever believed, and that the probable total of 5.1 to 5.7 million jewish deaths was established by historians in the west after careful investigation in the 1950's (but already the front running figure in the late 1940's once census data was known) and that the change in the number on the plaque was to align with what was established fifty years before, what will you say?

stupid question to ask - if you know anything about history

tip over the chimney

You fukken wut m8, they're not anywhere near each other.

Point out that Jews control all Central Banks in the world, thus they control all the money that everybody uses. They also control Media, Education and Entertainment. To speak ill of Jews can ruin your career while speaking ill of white men can get you an award.

2PBP.

Geht zu zweibrücke. Ja ja ja! Ich bin Deutche

>Hey faggots I'm going to Warsaw and Auschwitz next week.

take pictures showing how small Auschwitz is, and take pictures of the insides of the barracks at birkenau. Show that they all had bathroom/shower areas and wood burning stoves, etc.

How small it is? camp 1 16,000 slaves the camp 2 adn 3 anohter 180,000 slaves.

even though they were crowded into barracks it was still quite a large camp...

why would showing they had woodburning stoves and showers be interesting to do?

what do you think this shows?

Try to hide your erection

So, these holocaust laws in Europe: Do they include a listing of the official facts about the holocaust that you are not allowed to contradict?

no. In fact most are not directly holocaust laws they are about crimes against humanity generally.

You can ask any question you like - it is when you make statements that are not backed up by evidence that you get into trouble - so outright lies will get you locked up, but actual scholarly enquirey is fine.

I found this

These laws are much younger than Holocaust denial itself. Most of them were made in the late 1980s or 1990s. During most of post-war history — more than 40 years — Holocaust denial has been legal in all countries of the world. It was only in 1990 that the French government enacted the Gayssot Law, which declares questioning the scale or existence of any crimes against humanity a crime. This was the first European statute explicitly outlawing denial of the Holocaust

Most of these laws outlaw denial of all crimes against humanity, not limited to the ones committed by the Axis of World War II, but also explicitly (as in Poland, Slovakia, or the Czech Republic) or implicitly including crimes by Communist regimes, and other crimes often emphasized by Holocaust deniers. Only in Romania is the law limited to Holocaust denial. The Israeli law is the only one of these laws actually mentioning Jews.

Currently, there are 179 countries, and several autonomous territories, without any law or judicial precedent against Holocaust denial. This list includes all of North and South America, Africa, Oceania, Asia (except Israel; as if any Holocaust denier would want to go there in the first place) and 37 of the 50 countries in Europe. On July 8 1986, the Israeli parliament passed a law criminalizing denial of the Holocaust. In 2007, The European Union approved legislation that makes Holocaust denial a crime punishable by jail time.[109] The laws against Holocaust denial do not even cover the areas affected by the Holocaust; genocide denial is legal in the former Yugoslav states, Greece and several other countries where the Nazis abducted Jews during the war.

The European Parliament has also rejected a directive to criminalize genocide denial. In Canada's R. v. Zundel trial in 1992 they acquitted Zündel and declared Holocaust denial to be protected by the Canadian Constitution.

the problem for the deniers is that they have no case to support their denial.

I see people on here all the time posting stuff that is simply false, or based on ignorance, and they ask questions that are easily answered, or think stuff about the holocaust that no historian ever claims.

it is sad really.

>the Gayssot Law, which declares questioning the scale or existence of any crimes against humanity a crime

But where do you find an official listing of crimes against humanity and their scale, so that you know whether you have violated the law or not?

An hour by plane, 3.5 hours by car

Do what should have been done...finish the job

>kike damage control
>who needs freedom of speech goy
There is no evidence the Holocaust happened. Burden of proof is on the person that claims something happened

you know all the denier arguments are shit, don't you?

I have yet to see one that cannot be debunked by documented fact in ten minutes

>There is no evidence the Holocaust happened
so, the drop in census numbers is not evidence - they just died by co-incidence
the mass of evidence for the ghetttos and the concentration camps is not evidence - no jews went there. (and jews were not targeted)
the trnsport orders for jews from all over europe to Auschwitz, Sobibor, Treblinka chlemn etc, are not evidence (what happened to these people? where did they go?)
the einsatzgruppen reports listing Juden Aktion giving numbers of dead men women and children, is not evidence
the archaeology, the ruins of the gas chambers and the mass graves is not evidence
the eyewitness reports and testimony of the guards is not evidence
the manufacturers reports for the crematoria is not evidence
the orders for the Zyklon B without warning odor is not evidence
the Auschwitz camp death certificates is not evidence
the mountain of evidence is not evidence

really? No evidence?

you have not been looking have you?

and I respect freedom of speech - I think the laws are regrettable.