Spirit Circle had it's first volume released in english today physically, so go buy it

Spirit Circle had it's first volume released in english today physically, so go buy it.

Otherwise talk about Spirit Circle I guess. Rereading Van's story got me sad.

Why is Seven Seas literally retarded?

i don't know

i just don't know

anime when

probably never, get netflix to do it and maybe

Obligatory reminder that Fortuna did nothing wrong and that Koko was the true antagonist of the series.

Didn't quite live up to the potential of the premise
Samidare was better

I thought it was great but I wanted more from the ending. It kind of just ended after explaining everything. Compare that to Samidare's huge emotional finale and epilogue.

I had no idea it was getting a physical release. Hopefully Sengoku Youko gets one too. It'd be nice to read the first part without the mediocre translations.

>implying i don't already own all his stuff in superior italian language

Would you guys rather Netflix adapt Spirit Circle or Buscuit Hammer?

I hated Samidare's ending. The antagonist was just a plot device with no actual character or motivation, developments like sentient golems were never capitalized on, no twists whatsoever. It just played "they found the bad guy and beat the bad guy" in the straightest fashion possible, and the "betrayal" was a waste of time since the story never actually gave it any weight.

The whole manga is characters pretending they're going to be atypical, but in the end it turns out they all just being completely typical.

At least Spirit Circle kept both sides of the conflict sympathetic throughout most points in the story, including the final battle.

ss?

I doubt it, since this and Samidare had the Crunchyroll translations it was basically making english logos and back covers and printing them. Sengoku Youko would actually require translating it too. (Plus I don't think Samidare even sold well, which is why I was surprised Spirit Circle was getting a physical release at all.)

where did i imply that at all

>Angel Onayami Soudanjo got fully translated to italian before english.

I don't even

I preferred Spirit Circle's ending to Biscuit Hammer's.

>romance plotline featured heavily through the whole manga
>don't actually show the two characters together in the end

Seven Seas picks up shit they have no business picking up all the time.

all them get all the good stuff before us

we english speaking fools are lucky to get anything

>superior

I feel like it wouldn't transition well to anime. Not sure why exactly, but the idea of it being adapted just doesn't sit right woth me.

Yeah, but with Satoshi Mizukami's series it's only been physical versions of what was already translated for Crunchyroll.

They got a promise from a divine figure that they were going to fuck and have at least two kids.

Are you new to manga? It's normal for France and Italy to get more things than English countries and get them faster.

I don't think it'd work well as a normal half hour episodes series, but longer episodes that could cover a past life and some of Fuuta's life in each part could work.

What happened?

6 month gaps in the releases of every series they pick up.

It's only three months for this. (Volume 2 is in January, Volume 3 is in April)

>buying shitty translations
>not buying the original volumes

good goy

Did any group pick up his latest manga?

I saw it being translated by some user. He still hasn't uploaded a better clean of the third chapter to the goddess yet though.

Yeah. It's really boring so far though.

Reminds me of Sengoku Youko's start. Hopefully Mizukami will find his groove with it.

He should have just made an isekai manga.

Wasn't that Spirit Circle?

No