No drinking, no gambling, no sex before marriage, no homo. Why Sharia Bad, Again??

This Is What Life Is Like Under Sharia Law: VICE on HBO, Full Episode
youtu.be/3SPkw-1_rb0

The law covers the consumption, production and distribution of alcohol; gambling; adultery; extra-marital sex and homosexual acts.

Punishments include caning and imprisonment

>because it's a sandnigger religion hurrrr
>*proceeds to worship an actual sandnigger that lived 2000 years ago*
at least muslims only believe in worshiping an eternal being who completely transcends race, nationality and all of that. christians ACTUALLY worship a dead kike.

He wasnt a kike. He wasnt brown. All knees will bend. protocols. one day you bitch about the muslims you invented. the other it's about Christ you killed. fucking pedos. all degeneracies. all of it. hypocrisy and lies. go back to isis your vagina cult. and the masons. same thing. youre a satanist. and a fake kike. it's obvious. muslims treat Christ better than you do. only you hate God and Christ

>fag christian with a fag flag claiming yeshua the carpenter from bethlehem wasn't a fucking sandnigger kike

>no homo
>Fucks boys in dresses

you were a part of a board who worships frogs. that's reprobate reptile worship behaviour. youre a part of serpent seed. only the jew college you enabled put it an antichrist. hitler was a faggot degenerate israel creator. same shit. youre posting pics from an israeli documentary. bible says He's white. sodomy is grabbems. every time you see an anti gay thing in bible it refers to your frog whoredoms. freud invented the words you lie about in 1880. youre wrong. youre a memeing liar heretic paid hooknose baby dick sucker

>Implying I'm OK with murdering people because I don't agree with their life choices
There's a very large difference between condemning something and throwing people off buildings for doing it, retard

there isnt. and that's all CGI anyways

>There isn't
OK, as a fag, would you rather live in Russia or Iran?

>at least muslims only believe in worshiping an eternal being who completely transcends race, nationality and all of that
no, they don't actually believe that. white and nigger moslems are treated like shit. moslems also fuck goats and little boys

russia is led by a pedo. iran is not Christian. isaiah 40:17
i do not love the world. you must hate your own soul and family in comparison to your love for Christ in order to be a disciple. to live is Christ. to die is gain. so i'd rather live in heaven

>no drinking, no gambling, no sex before marriage
I like all of these things. No fags is good though.

Straw man arguement

Islam loves:
Tossing fags off buildings

Stoning women for being raped

Fucking small boys in the ass

Raping maids and livestock

Gee what else? Faggot sandniggers have invaded the UK and dropped the IQ by 25 points.

WITH RICE! when does the NARWAHL ... BACON? Sam Hyde killed those people in Vegas, so DAE le Drumph? But also, thanks Obama! Fuck you Obama, love America! FEEELLLLL THEEE BERRRNNN, you rich piece of shit!

mohammad didnt follow that. and neither do they. and neither do you. it's not even real in our culture. and their book is irrelevant to me

You do realize this savage level of oppression is why Muslims are so mentally fucked in the head, right? The men who aren't wealthy enough to afford the dowry for marriage start fucking other men, people drink perfume because alcohol is banned, they gamble in secret, and they cheat and commit homosexual acts just like everyone else.

At the end of the day, we remain human and trying to repress human nature is a losing battle.

But Muslims are stupid, so something as blatantly obvious as this should be expected to fly right over their heads.

They fuck children regularly. Repressing mankind's degenerate ways pushes people towards increasingly bizarre and fucked up loopholes.