People treat you better if you are attractive

>people treat you better if you are attractive
>people respect you more, give you better jobs, better grades, better everything if you're hot
>people instantly assume you have a better personality, are more confident, are less promiscuous if you are attractive, even if you don't say anything
>women care SOLELY about looks, no matter how good your personality is, it does not make a woman more sexually attracted to you
>even elections are largely based on looks
>the opposite is also true, and ugly people have a massive disadvantage at life
>nu-males, male feminists, SJWs etc all of them be explained as a result of coping with sexual failure (due to hypergamy), most of modern politics revolves around hypergamy, in fact

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iOHdZKDldIg&feature=youtu.be&t=26m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=iOHdZKDldIg&feature=youtu.be&t=25m30s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>are less promiscuous if you are attractive

>t. Ugly person

blonde + blonde couples look boring as fuck

Get active if you want to be attractive.

Too much lack of contrast

Stop posting this

t. ugly beta who can't handle the truth

Post the full picture with the sand castle building Chad in the background

I want to add my experience as a somewhat attractive male: you get a lot of hate around insecure people for being attractive they will do anything to mistreat you out of jealousy. For example the hater overhears someone calling you attractive: they quickly recoil and say "no he's not!" It's usually ugly little brown moles who have contempt for me. I can take questions.

Sup Forums is all just one transparent justification for their male virginity

So what's your point?
Is not like I can just put on make up and look like that guy, mostly cuss I am fat fucking spic.

hypergamy is a fashionable preoccupation,nothing more.

Even Shakespeare recognised that

>poison comes in the prettiest bottle

and

>the prettiest people do the ugliest things.

Your observations are trite, and any evolved adult understands the foolishness of judging a persons competence or moral character based upon their appearance.

It's actually true. People assume (usually falsely) good things about people who are attractive.

>ASSUME
Also it's true that attractive women are less promiscuous. They only fuck ultramegachads instead of the local ones.

A lot of it is money. The more attractive you are the more money everyone assumes you have.

Alos the hisotry of art and culture demonstates that 'beauty' is not an absolute, it is a manufactured commodity.

>get a decent haircut and some good clothes, and you too, little froggies, can become the prince.

Massively underrated

There has to be more to this rather than muh dick, no doubt attractiveness is a very important trait but I have a feeling this isn’t the whole picture.

i know at least one truly beautiful girl who has been whored by her looks. shes had guys hitting on her since she was 15, and has had ore opportunity for secks than you or i can dream off.

she took it. now

>now shes a single mum.

I feel a bit sorry for her, and ive always had the private thought thats shes the victims of her looks.

shitskin detected

>Your observations are trite, and any evolved adult understands the foolishness of judging a persons competence or moral character based upon their appearance.

Literally everyone does this subconsciously. We have EVOLVED to look for signs of health and fertility (ie good looks) why wouldn't we?

you can stop being a fat faggot

wow dude massive blackpill i'm so bummed right now XD

this is retarded and wrong

Decent clothes and a haircut won’t do much if you don’t have at least some good facial features to back that up. Normal weight and a low body fat percentage is by far the best way to look more attractive if you are struggling with looks.

>Your observations are trite, and any evolved adult understands the foolishness of judging a persons competence or moral character based upon their appearance.
Except it's not. People do all these things without even realizing it because our brains are simply and literally wired to do so. People like pretty things, despite how much you try and force your brain otherwise.

>kill op because he reminded us males that we have to be active to be attractive

this is what you get for implying an user is responsible for his own shortcomings

Lmao what‘s the point of these threads. The fact that I see this same thread popping up regularly kinda cracks me up.

yeah but thats fitness for breeding that's being assessd- waist to hip ratio for guy, vigor and musculature for girls, together with an acceptable degree of symmetry.

'beauty' is a different thing. perfect syetry, for example, only exists on greek statues- thats why they appear unearthly and godlike.

At a more human level. flaws can be very attractive, like that japanese shit where they repair brokenroken pottery with goldleaf, and beleif that the 'imperfection' makes a superior drinking vessel.

Also Marlin Monroe had six toes at birth.Her beauty was that of an inbred mutant.

90% of beauty is earned via self care, hard work and discipline. People choose to look the way they look. It is rational to judge a book by its cover. And when people are inescapably ugly and deformed, no one judges them for that. We can tell the difference between voluntary ugliness and irreparable deformity. If you want to be treated better for looking better, work for it.

go back to /r9k/

it's literally not up to you at all. it happens on a subconscious level. you have almost no control over it.

agreed exercise and diet re the main predictors of attractiveness,

but these things are within everybodies reach, not just the blessed.

N A T U R A L
S E L E C T I O N

Honestly blaming your ugly looks on parents is somewhat justifiable because you didn’t choose to put money on the genetics roulette. If such an unfortunate circumstance befalls someone then it is best to just focus on things you can have rather than not.

you're missing the point. you've never heard that you judge a person and pretty much have decided whether you trust them/like them within the first few seconds of meeting them? yeah as the other anons said, you are hardwired to like and treat attractive people better. It's not a conscious decision you make.

kys

>Not being born this lucky
Why even live

>women care SOLELY about looks, no matter how good your personality is,

WRONG

Women who date out of their race is a different kind of psychological mojo, not to mention some long nose characters in the background.

Holy shit, these two need to start making babies ASAP. If they pop out 10 babies they may very well save the white race.

Kek.

obviously th arhetypes exist- the haggard crone versus the noble knight, but thats still only at an infantile level of understanding of the complexity of life.

even shit likes Game Of Thrones fucks with those archetypes- the blonde knight is not always good, the crone is not always evil.

thats why i say its trite, ops post is regressing to an infantile view of attractiveness, even more infantile than game of thrones, let alone Shakespeare.

Fuck even the whole point of The Hunchback of Notredam, is to subvert those tired cliches.

The hunchback is good, and Esmeralda loves him. Frankenstein, Phantom of the Opera, Beauty and the beast the list goes on and on. All these fables discuss the exact issue that op is butthurt about.

> fucking kek

>tfw 5,11 manlet

Although I never met someone to btfo so much in height.

>What's the point

That "tradwomen" don't exist.
That all this shit about Nofap/coldshowers/etc won't make you a Chad.
That your life is largely dictated by genetics even beyond your IQ
That all this garbage about being "alpha" is a cope.

May not seem a big deal to you, but Sup Forums largely denies it still.

This. I got lean as fuck. My beautiful high cheekbones are showing now as a result. I grew my hair longer and now have a much nicer, more distinct, fashy haircut. Also, I started to become interested in fashion and dress much better than before. To summarize, I went at least 1.5 points up in the looks department.

Dude, everything you said is based on higher CONSCIOUS decisions to judge through further analysis. OP is not talking about that. He's talking about the innate SUBCONSCIOUS judgment that your brain rapidly passes upon those who are attractive vs. those who are not.

You're creating your own problem and arguing against it instead of arguing against OP.

Man if some blonde alpha chad jock type comes into the party, do I hell trust him!

Same thing if it was n Instagram narcissistic barbie princess- if shes working that 'beauty' look, I do not trust or like her, and I am not interested.

Yes we make judgments, but I would be more inclined to trust someone that was well put together and looks 'cool; according to my criteria- like looking as if they are intested in the same stuff as me is more important than their pectoral muscles.

you have to override your own programming to reach that level of understanding though. Sometimes I do stop and notice how much better I treat people who are noticeably more attractive than others. I would have to consciously make an effort to treat them the same as everyone else and that's just not realistic in day-to-day interactions and situations where I'm having to focus on multiple things at a time. You see what I'm getting at? If you're talking about mating then ok, I will agree with you, you can see a girl and think "wow she's fucking hot" but then get to know here and figures she's an idiot or a total bitch and you avoid her but for just interacting with people that you're not trying to form that kind of relationship with I really don't think it's avoidable.

This. Proofs.
youtube.com/watch?v=iOHdZKDldIg&feature=youtu.be&t=26m30s

>In my town if you look like a pretty boy you get stabbed
>Thats because they tend to be rich. Cash makes cash.
>Again, if you look like a pretty boy people think your a twat. And then stab you.
>Girls that do that are hoes and thots.
>trump.jpeg
>The only example I can think of is if your fat in which case people will think your a dumb cunt living off welfare and sucking dick to buy crack.
>Perhaps some of them but I still think that the majority of them are just deliberately ignorant.

I know that feel, Pajeets and Mexishorts getting mad at me just for being a white man that isn't fat.

>And when people are inescapably ugly and deformed, no one judges them for that.
Only so far as with respect to what is want.
when you see a retard you act differently around them by not saying "nigger" because they might chimp out and shoot you.

>functional workout
>doesn't even have buckets

neat now make him completely bald.

Eh, people just assume your a twat. Most of the time you are. Maybe its because you act like a bell end all the time...

Seriously who keeps their hair like that when you have the type of face that could pull off being completely bald.
His dome isn't even a weird shape either.

>be attractive
>women warm up to you quickly
>even other men's wives get a little too comfortable
>men start to hate you
>not even interested in their wives just want some bros
>tfw no male friends

There are honestly few things more awkward than talking to a couple and his wife laughs like a fucking retard at something that wasn't even meant to be funny.

Ugly people are spiteful, you're a prime example my dude.

Why do you assume it's a result of evolution? Maybe we think that because all of the good people we see in movies and TV shows are also attractive and the villains are always ugly or physically flawed in some way?

How do you explain those towers fool?

Prime example of the "Instagram Effect"
Act like an entitled wanker and then call people spiteful and jealous when they call you a stuck up tosser

>women care SOLELY about looks, no matter how good your personality is, it does not make a woman more sexually attracted to you

this is men projecting their own shallowness onto women

women are shallow in the sense that they care about your potential to gather resources, so you could be an obese neckbeard with a ferarri and you'll cuck some chad who needs to take the bus since her monkey brain says "oh he can give me more stuff"

Then why are almost all politicians fucken ugly?

>The tradwoman doesn’t exist
Found the basement dweller

Politicians are ugly because they weren't good looking enough to be actors and rockstars

Be female: Live your life relying on your good looks, Peak at 22, realize your value decreases as you age. At 50 only lonely degenerates want you.
Be Male: live your life relying on your looks, Peak at 29, realize that only older woman desire you as you age (unless you are loaded with money).

youtube.com/watch?v=iOHdZKDldIg&feature=youtu.be&t=25m30s

Even babies like "culturally attractive" people more.

And she‘ll fuck Chad behind neckbeard‘s back or just divorce him and take at least half his stuff.

People are ruder to bald men, had a shaved in head in military service and people were straight up hostile or scared while on weekend leave changed in civilian clothes. The contrast was huge.

a 7 who knows what shes doing will make you cum harder then a self absorbed 10

the concept applies to men

then again your post was already an announcement to the world that you are sexually retarded.

>looking better gets one favor
No shit. It is pretty neat

>>women care SOLELY about looks, no matter how good your personality is, it does not make a woman more sexually attracted to you

women also care about decent shoes.

sort yourselves out lads.

I've been considered a skinny Adonis and a right ugly cunt at different point sin my life, and these different perceptions have largely been guided by having a cool haircut and decent shoes, or otherwise.

I use it as a filter- if you're not gonna talk to me when I look like shit, don't come trying to talk to me cos now you think I look hot.

The most attractive women i know about were all sluts in their prime.

Good Goy

Yes, unfortunately it's usually because they're fantasizing about fucking you
>people respect you more, give you better jobs, better grades, better everything if you're hot
They'll also look for reasons to knock you down, or do the opoosite going out of their way to fuck you over out of spite and jealousy
>people instantly assume you have a better personality, are more confident, are less promiscuous if you are attractive, even if you don't say anything
Which usually results from an insecurity complex within themselves which they shouldn't project onto you
Not always true, good women look for both so you can have a good personality but if you look like Quasimodo of course they won't want you
True, look at Trudeau
>the opposite is also true, and ugly people have a massive disadvantage at life
Generally yeah, but this is why some will go out of their way to create ways to disadvantage attractive people if they can
>nu-males, male feminists, SJWs etc all of them be explained as a result of coping with sexual failure (due to hypergamy), most of modern politics revolves around hypergamy, in fact
Also true

A 4 can probably do that. As long as it feels good......

People only want to conquer beauty. It's not the greatest life advantage.

Giving hot people tiny rewards is similar to the child molester who lures children into their van with candy.

Fuck off niggers

lack of diversity right? Fuck off kike shill

>not just using your bare hands like your primitive high-test ancestors did
Only soyboys need “tools”

Hermit here. Nobody is special. Just get over shit. Be chad. You can be chad. Most of you guys are like a 7. I have seen girls who were 10 out of 10s because they just figured out every chick is looking for daddy.

Why is a 10/10 super Chad with a trailer trash methhead crack whore. Great male genetics down the drain

she only looks like a meth head because women are actually incredibly ugly without makeup.

Still a waste of a perfectly good male specimen. This hypergamy is going to kill humanity because even 10/10 males are being matched up with women lower than them.