(((Ubisoft))) permabanning people for saying nigger and fag

(((Ubisoft))) permabanning people for saying nigger and fag.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iywaBOMvYLI
reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/836mab/stop_acting_surprised_for_getting_banned_for/
reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/831t9b/im_loving_these_why_have_i_been_permabanned_ubi1/
reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/83182n/getting_permanently_banned_from_a_game_for_being/
reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/8319vk/i_have_been_permanently_banned_for_toxic_behavior/
reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/83314b/banned_for_f_bomb/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implementing an improvement on the system

Hmm. How? Youtube has some sort of thing where it autobans people. When the videos are uploaded, software creates a transcript of what is said, and based off that transcript, the bot deletes/bans/whatever. Could this be a thing in games now? I ass around with my friends all the time and we call each other faggots, especially in PVP. Or we'll call opponents faggots/niggers/whatever, but they can't hear us.

brb checking if i am already banned since everything i say in rainbow is something like nigger or faggot

>He plays rainbow
Is this what it's like to be a faggot?

a friend bought me it to play with him. only 40hrs in it and ive had it since it launched.

welp, were fucked. Total censorship impending

It's text chat on PC only I believe

You whities who hide behind a video game to call people niggers are the same kind of people who get all gassed up when people say white folks are bad at basketball or can't dance. You deserve to be banned

>toxicity
It's so tiresome

good

>playing ubisoft games

Don't buy their games. It's not hard. Let them rot.

>Still playing vidya and giving (((them))) shekels.

>Nazi meme flag.

Pick one.

they have been doing it league for the last 6 years

Good fuck off, you don't pay for server upkeep, Ubisoft does. They can do whatever the fuck they want with their servers and set up any rules they please, it's their game and you're paying a license for it. Or are you against corporations having control over their product/services?

>2018
>playing video games

Fucking degenerate r*dditors. Pick up a fucking book.

Lmao a great way of banning actual black people

T O X I CI T Y
O
X
I
C
I
T
Y

>Rainbow six siege
Sounds like a faggot six inch dick assulting your anus

the virgin PC player

v

the xbox Chad

I stopped playing dota because of this sort of thing. I was put with the most toxic and retarded players and once I realised it was because I was getting reports I stopped and tried to improve.

However there was no way out. One report required something like 10 commends to cancel it out. Toxic players will always use their reports and never commend so that was that. I just quit despite at that point trying to be the perfect angel. No I'm back to exclusively playing single player games and starcraft 2 and I'm much happier.

such a shame, overwatch had such great potential but again it was ruined by fag devs

Who cares about basket ball or dancing lmao

>am I against corporations
Yes.

Who wants to play games without shittalking?

nice, now i dont have to consider ever buying an ubisoft game. i usually stay quiet, but i enjoy the freedom to hear people insult each other when tensions are high.

wont ever buy an ubisoft game in my life

>you may be good at scientific discoveries but we're better than you at sports

youtube.com/watch?v=iywaBOMvYLI

I called a roastie "dead weight" in a match and I got global muted for "hate speech"

Are you me?

What game? I assume you will boycott the company now?

Did you make diamond?

welp, if some small indie dev team decides to make a decent slow-paced fps and won't ban me for being a competitive male then I'll just buy that instead of playing this.

just remember that these video games you love are causing a decline in the white birthrate. but i think some of you dont really care about the beanerization of USA

overwatch and yes I uninstalled battlenet shortly after I got globally muted, fuck the devs, community and game in general.

Is that some league shit?

I haven't played dota in over a year and a half because my behaviour score was ruined from playing with toxic friends and it's almost impossible to grind back up because of the reasons you listed.

Not surprised, it's a cucked Canadian company, of course they'd never allow freedom of speech.

>Toxic behavior
End it all

I see how blizzard is going. I would be reluctant to buy their games.

>Starcraft 2
disgusting gookclicker

Post some peer reviewed studies and statistics please. Or stop talking out of your ass.

All of this shit should be illegal.

RIP Ubisoft, enjoy the decline

I meant for starcraft.

I was 2k trash in dota. I tried to contribute but it was like rolling dice. If your team decided they were mad they would throw the game in the first couple of minutes. For something as small as taking rune as carry the shitters would start feeding. I decided dota wasn't worth it.

You might be glad to know they have brought in 6 month bans in dota. All the scum will be banned soon.

"You fucking suck" is technically defamatory, hateful and ethically offensive and harassment.
Gaming is fucking dead. Press S

It was a pure experience. If you were better, you won. One on one.

The less people the better you fucking retard

>playing ubisoft games
What are you even doing

>...but we're better than you at sports
only because they have more time to practice

Or...people can just use the /ignore command. Problem solved. Ubisoft is so fucking stupid, lol. Aren't they gook-owned anyway? I've steered clear of them for years due to their shitty, grindy games.

Did that tourettes guy get unbanned?

Nah, it's primarily genetic, just like their lower intelligence. Northern whites have higher natural muscle strength, though.

>getting mad that a private company is acting entirely within their legal means to punish behavior they don't like
>being such a manchild you can't manage not to scream slurs in a videogame when you get mad

I agree, but due to globalism boycots don’t work.

Do they realise this will just result in passive aggressive behaviour?

>how to tank your company 101

It's just a case of "we want the female audience". Stupid girls are an untapped resource in gaming. It's a legal requirement that all companies have to be constantly trying to generate more profit for share holders and expanding the customer base can do that.

Not many new boys or men to sell games to anymore. Same shit is happening in Hollywood. Trying to expand into minorities and women.

Nah he got downvoted

>pays 80$ for game
>gets banned for naughty words
This is why you pirate Ubisoft games if you even want to bother playing them.

There is no money in strongman or weight lifting competitions so blacks with superior athleticism don't bother with it. They are making money playing games that involve balls. Americans love to spend money watching blacks play with balls.

What is this nigger shit and why should I care

Yes good goy, stop having children.
Also, remember to import third worlders to change the racial make up of your country because you stipped having children.

You're either an Ancap or a liberal hypocrite. Either way you need to kys.

>>getting mad that a private company is acting entirely within their legal means to punish behavior they don't like
It being legal doesn't detract from it being an unethical violation of peoples' basic human right to free expression, as well as creating a feedback loop for perceived victimhood (ie rewarding whiners). It's objectively wrong from every possible angle. see you autism-spectrum lolbertarian sperg.

Older games often have cancerous but good communities.

he should sue on the grounds of discrimination

then everyone can sue for violation of freedom of speech

>if i can't scream nigger at people in a videogame ran by a private entity i'm be oppressed

>banning your entire user base
There can't be any hurt feelings if everyone is banned!

>Stupid girls are an untapped resource in gaming. It's a legal requirement that all companies have to be constantly trying to generate more profit for share holders and expanding the customer base can do that.
Which is why government's job is to step in and stop them from enacting unethical practices to garner more customers.
>There is no money in strongman or weight lifting competitions so blacks with superior athleticism don't bother with it
No, it's literally proven on a genetic level that northern whites have the highest muscle strength in the world. Blacks being good at sprinting/basketball is because of their higher muscle stamina. It's virtually all genetic. So is their (lack of) intelligence.

I buy cracked accounts off those russian sites with crypto (80 cents for r6)

These reddit faggots seem like real assholes, but what did I expect from soyboys. Really these progressives seem to be obsessed with making life for people with neurological disorders as hard as possible.

Always knew ubisoft were niggerfaggots.

I hope this becomes a thing. I know a right-leaning white male that refuses to acknowledge what's happening because he's too comfortably immersed in vidja voice chat.

>Paying premium prices for a product that can withold your ability to play the thing you bought at a whim.
Yeah nah. Censorship is also a losing business strategy.

Did you expect anything else? Seriously, I want to know.

>if i can't express myself using legal speech in a publically traded space using publically funded infrastructure it's a violation of my human rights
Fixed. Again, the easiest and objectively best policy for online spaces has always been the /ignore command. Don't like something someone says? Press a button and mute them forever. Real life has zero equivalent to this which is why any real life comparisons (muh store) are quite stupid.

>playing video games

Theres your problem lads. Let the soyboys censor their soy hobbies. They cant tell you not to say fag in person, you’ll beat their soy asses for being disrespectful.

If your inability to scream slurs at other people is truly so critical to your ability to enjoy a videogame, then don't buy it.

>(((ethically offensive)))

> be ubishit
> third rate ea wannabe
> buy defunct companies beloved IP
> produce shitty derivatives and profit from nerds nostalgia
> force always on drm and compel single player games to connect to the internet
> hemorrhage market share
> "why can we possibly be losing money?"
> "it came possibly be because we're shit"
> "I know! Let's listen to our sjw blue hair!"
> ban and alienate MORE players!
> what could possibly go wrong?

If words are so triggering to you then don't play with those people or ignore them.

>Yeah nah. Censorship is also a losing business strategy.

No it isn't, company's are gaining more money from it idiot.

I won't lol? I'll pirate it or if I can't then I won't play a game which treats it's userbase like children.

Better idea: Companies can't refuse business to humans for legal speech, thus protecting the free speech rights of those humans. 12 year olds who get their feelings hurt can use /ignore. Problem solved.

Videogames will divorce you and steal half your wealth?

They'll all be banned for being manchildren who can't watch their language, so I won't be playing with them, yes.

>r6s
just play csgo its more popular its better and you can spam nigger and fag all you want

I hope every last one of their customers say nigger then.

Lmao whatever helps you feel better.

Gonna need some real research on that one.

Just start calling people "black kikes" and "slant eyed beaners."

Really throw the shit for a loop

You talk like a fag.

Nope you're wrong.

Why deny the genetic basis for group differences, whether its physical or mental? What do you have to gain by that?

>the money meme
There should have been at least a few niggers in the strongman competition. Bodybuilding isn't that profitable as well but you see tons of niggers.

Is this seriously a thing in overwatch? What a joke

Here's some good ones:
reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/836mab/stop_acting_surprised_for_getting_banned_for/
reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/831t9b/im_loving_these_why_have_i_been_permabanned_ubi1/
reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/83182n/getting_permanently_banned_from_a_game_for_being/
reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/8319vk/i_have_been_permanently_banned_for_toxic_behavior/
reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comments/83314b/banned_for_f_bomb/