White people are so beautiful

No wonder Jews try to be white. Most popular products for Indians and Filipinos females are skin lightening products.

As a light skinned Asian, that loves Asian women, I honestly objectively think white people are angels on earth.

Share your love of this perfect race. Post porcelain skinned brunette or blonde or redheads.

And please stop posting disgusting Worst Korea pop star gooks, they're ugly short, body like teen boys, smelly cunts, and full of plastics.

Whites are the true chosen, Jews want your genes and are blending their Arabic genes to get more white.

Other urls found in this thread:

shoesbyjews.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Prepare for the incoming shill storm!

:)

Even anime is WHITE!!

THe girl in the OP with her Asian boyfriend

And here they come...

Good thread.

>its another thinly veiled "AHAHA GUYS COME POST BLACKED MEMES IN MY THREAD" rerun

This is called AMWF. It is amazing all the girls I see posted here on Sup Forums and I recognize them because they have Asian boyfriends.

You know this is a good thread when shills are so quick to try and derail it.

aryan women and asian women belong to asian cock

white men should date black women instead

>superior female with inferior female
I dont get what posters like this are trying to prove

nice thread

here goes

i dont like grown w*Men, post some white lolis

no can do, pedo

nope. it appears to be a thinly veiled asian "masculinity" thread : >op starts off with some blonde girl
>coincidentally a new id starts posting "amwf", the asian redditard's go to proof of the existence asian """masculinity"""

You know that girl from Vikings (i forget her name) is a total Asian-o-phile, former Black Belt in karate, and only dated Asian guys growing up in Canada

Imagine hating yourself and your race so much that the highest achievement for your kind is to convince a white woman to stand next to you and conceal her natural sneer long enough to take a picture

looks better than white women in both images

K, Ching Chong

White angels are G-d's gift to mankind.

see
Your denial is hilarious

Sounds like is punch a Nazi day to me

With wide eyes. Often blue or green.

If they are a nice couple and raise a productive family they are welcome in my book. I don't see that many Asian men with white women but it doesn't bother me at all. From what I understand mixed kids do tend to have mental health challenges, probably related to not fitting in. Fitting in seems to be fairly crucial with our development.

very nice girl, i love it when they have dark circles under their eyes hehe
not a pedo, friend

>Brown hair
>Brown eyes

This is what amerimutts unironically call white lmao

How embarassing for you

AMWF curiously doesn't upset me at all. Perhaps it's because asian men are ok in my book, never met one who was an asshole

based

Fincuck, nice.

White women are angels on earth. I love them so much, including mediterranean girls too. Some persian girls also make it. (I know ive gone slightly broader than is traditionally classed as white, but they are still caucasian, with only slightly tanned skin)

They are so incredible and i love them all.
Us white men arent paticuarly special, other than the fact we are able to create more white women.

But fuck i do love our girls. Everything is theres

She is lovely. Maybe a bit tall though.
Too tall for Jews
Shoes For Jews:
shoesbyjews.com/

White women are the best

#tradlife

whoa... based
I love white women xD

Its fine because it just creates happas who are also really really cute (girls) men arent important

>Us white men aren't that special
I am.
Ask my mum.

We have the best women, bros

>Us white men arent paticuarly special
oh, im being trolled
you got me

>Whites are the true chosen, Jews want your genes and are blending their Arabic genes to get more white.
>implying they dont want your genes to be more rare, so they can sell more skin lightening products
hello, newfag

Less than 0.3% of American relationships are AMWF, vast majority of these roasties posing next to Asian men are just pictures they take with their beta orbiter friend, he’s not getting the cookie he’s just doing her chemistry homework for her and picking up her dry cleaning
Keep striving though boys, maybe one day you’ll finally be allowed to race mix, destroying your own genes is evidently the highest honor among your kind

>men arent important
If it wasnt for AMWF Hapa men, 1/5 of the world's Hollywood movie stars would disappear.

I'd kidnap her.

I can see the racemixing in that shitskin all the way from here, mutt

this thread needs diversity

I think I went to school with her.

Shes cute, if she wants him she deserves him

Theres plenty of other white women to continue our race

it's funny because her features are great even on the left, she just has an acne problem

Why all the nog pics?

kelly balthazar is now a crypto millionaire

Still cute, just needs to take care of her skin better

roastie damage control
>she looks good with acne!

>BROWN HAIR BROWN EYES ISN'T WHITE

We're not, stop being so pathetic
>reee i want to be loved and respected just for existing

Thats not what being a man is about, thats what being a woman is about. Get off your arse and make something of yourself if you want to be loved and respected