Biden 2020

Let's welcome the 46th President of the United States, President Joe Biden. Trump BTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/International/troubles-oprah-winfreys-school-south-africa/story?id=12950275
archive.is/xzqVO
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Biden Oprah 2020, they could probably win tbqh

Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha that’s a good one. With the economy booming, Union support going Trump due to tariffs, and him on the verge of Trump ending the Noeth Korean problem, who ever runs against Trump is going to get fucked!

So, Trump is gonna win in 2020.

they're literally throwing one of the worlds biggest cucks into the frying pan.

Walter Mondale... here we come.

Crazy Creepy Uncle Joe...
Democrats have to run one of their perverts, I guess.

This old fuck doesn't stand a chance. The implication of child molestation alone is enough.

>Creepy Drunkle Joe

Are the Dems literally retarded? There's even YouTube videos of this guy acting like a blatant pedophile around his friend's children, imagine what actual digging by a Republican campaign team could uncover...

President Joe Biden, Vice President Oprah Winfrey, how can Trumptards can ever recover?

They're running him because he's politically expendable.

If he wins, they'll be content. If he loses, he's old.

Expect Jerry Brown and other mummies to run as well. Democrats are going to showcase their whitest and oldest.

Biden would likely win against Trump, easy. The amount of denial and shilling in this thread is hilarious. The real question is if Biden's age will catch up with him and render him unable or impotent, enabling Trump to get the upper hand.

Meanwhile your Republican president actually wants to fuck his daughter.

Remember when Jeff Sessions has to slap Biden's creepy paws off his granddaughter?
Biden is a Globalist Pedophile. Under the Deep state, he can literally get away with pedophilia in public.

Biden + Oprah = Trump BTFO

He does?

>white man
>democrat
Will lose

>TOO FUCKING WHITE!!!!!!

There's a grave yard of skeletons in those closets.
That would be fun. Biden has nothing to lose - but Oprah would lose her wealth.

Yeah bro for sure, they have a great platform
>fuck drumpf
>illegals over natural citizens
>fuck men
>fuck wypipo
>....
Sounds like a sure thing!

It's from an out of context quote that hate filled Democrats keep repeating because they're assholes.

The sad thing is, their "kill all the white men and rape the white women" will one day win the election if we keep sitting on our hands with our thumbs up high.

??? do you mean her past actions, like what exactly?

There's a reason she doesn't want to run. You can google to find the tip of that iceberg.

I don't like Biden, but sure keep weaving your fairy-tale and feel all nice and secure wrapping yourself in falsehoods. Biden is massively popular, and most of the run up to 2016 had Biden as the most popular dem candidate without even running a campaign.

Creepy Joe tries to run for President. Fails!! Big disappointment!

nigger tell me I dont wanna go over articles about oprah winfrey and give these clickbait fags the pleasure. Can you sum it up in a few words is all Im asking

I'm rooting for groper joe to get the nomination. With all the videos of that pedo groping children, Pol would own that guy. The meme warfare would a slaughter. The left would be defenseless.

agree to disagree. If the economy is doing well and there are no new wars, the democrats don't have anything to offer. even with "charismatic" uncle joe. Condescend all you want, but it won't make her your president.

abcnews.go.com/International/troubles-oprah-winfreys-school-south-africa/story?id=12950275

>Biden + Oprah = Trump BTFO

I would love to see an obama biden ticket. Too bad the left can't meme because you guys should make that happen.

>both instantly get exposed for raping kids

Lol sure guys

Says the leaf.

We may be cucked beyond belief but we haven't elected a nigger yet, has america?

creepy joe.
the campaign is going to be cringe as fuck

The Democrats are far too divided following the 2016 election
There are the progressive Bernie bros who despise candidates like Biden for being part of the establishment
Then there's the identity politics fraction who will pressure the Dems to run a female or minority candidate and probably won't vote for Biden because he's a white male
Also the black voters won't vote unless another black candidate is put in

He can't be serious. I could fly away from earth at 3/4 the speed of light for 4 years and still not be that out of touch.

To be fair, everybody want to fuck his jew daughter

Biden has obama's election team, He would definitely beat trump

Do not forget how much clout obama's popularity has

This poor pedo creeper is going to get raped by Trump.

Biden is purple-pilled

Democrats are no longer divided, your living in 2016 if you think this

Meanwhile trump and republicans are in war against each other

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

you know Biden co sponsered a bill allowing credit card companies to charge you 40% intrest if you missed a payment?
that federal law trumped every states usery laws limiting intrest to around 24%.
then the 2008 crash happened and oil went to 4$ a gallon. people charged home heating oil to credit cards, missed a few payments, and 1 in 20 lost thier homes.
Then Obama passed a law lowering intrest rates and they called him a hero.

>Biden is a pedo! Creepy uncle Joe is in pictures making children look uncomfortable! He would never stand a chance against muh Trump
>Trump is a pedo and sexual deviant! He wants to fuck his daughter and walks in on underage beauty contestants undressing! Grab em by the pussy?! He stands no chance against muh Clinton

This turn around is going to be hilarious

Exactly my thoughts "This is the best they can do?"

>Obama's election team
Yeah, just like Hillary also had Obama's election team and also won.

Oh wait.

After that fucking kike loving nigger faggot flat out said "replacing white people is a good thing," if he actually runs, he better not come within 500 miles of where I live or I will gladly cut his fucking head off and piss down his neck. You reading this FBI, NSA, etc.? I'm not joking.

>Democrats spend years bashing Old White Men
>Here is an Old White Man to vote for

Okay then

This is sketchy but it does not tie her to any wrong-doings if I'm reading into this correctly, she merely funded the school. Is there more to this story/ you presume something else?

You do too faggot don't even lie

Are you serious? She didn't have his team, the fuck are you talking about?

Biden is way more popular than trump, your burying your head in the sand if you think trump can win against obama's clout

There’s more than enough videos to nail him on this

Except no politician ever get's in trouble for anything

bitter nigger cock clinger detected

Boomers are turning nu-pol into r/le_donald and be cheerleaders

>Democrats are no longer divided

crazy uncle joe
pedo groper potus

please god, let him run and destroy the dnc

It isn't the candidate as much as you'd think.
Trump and Obama both won due to better marketing and media campaigns. However Trump simply won because Clinton's campaign was a pure failure. Obama literally had facebook's administration run his campaign. They used cutting edge brand building techniques. Biden might actually be able to win if he gets equally potent strategists to run his campaign.

last I heard the dnc was out of cash. how they going to buy ads? maybe the jew media will work for free for the first time in history.

Sorry, I meant to agree with you.

There is no way the democrats try to put another fucking WHITE MALE in the whitehouse

yes, but consider the following:

The Globalist will print billions, like they did for Hillary.

Aww i'm sorry is this your attempt at a counter-argument?

If you do any volunteering for politics you would find out they have managed to recover now, 2018 is going to be a bloody year

Trump is incredibly unpopular outside republicans i just see no chance biden can lose unless he does exactly what hillary did and ignore the rustbelt

FREE LITTLE GIRL FOR HAIR SNIFFING PURPOSES FOR EVERY ABLE BODIED MAN

you want me on board or not?

>trump and republicans are in war against each other

Luckily the actual voters are on Trump's side.

No refunds, commie.

With Oprah as Vice President you retard

Biden...ahahahahahaha...trump landslide in 2020

because last months jobs # created was better than any number under Obama. real wages increasing. dems wont stand a chance. real men want jobs. pieces of shit like you want welfare. dispute that bitch.

Your correct, but the problem is that doesn't apply to congress

Jeff flake is already going to block his attempt at tariffs, veteran republicans are leaving the WH in droves

The party does not agree with him, they see him as a tool

Are you actually arguing that trump did anything to the economy?

What a fucking joke it takes YEARS for a presidents economic plan to take effect, everything we see right now is obama's not trump, we will not see the effects for a couple of years yet.

>Creepy Uncle Joe and the Weinstein Enabler
#metoo
#timesup

>Trump is incredibly unpopular outside republicans i just see no chance biden can lose unless he does exactly what hillary did and ignore the rustbelt
Trump just locked up "The Rust Belt" my making it the Steel Belt once again, user.
Whatever white hating genocidal asshole the Democrats run, the DNC shills are going to claim the idiot is the second coming of Karl Marx.

He didn't lock up anything when congress just literally stated they are going to block the tariffs

then how come we didnt start recovering untill Trump threw out all of king niggers executive orders? how much share blue paying for your fiction?

Recovering what the fuck are you talking about, we have had 8 years of constant growth, stop talking out of your ass

he is honestly better then all of democratic candidates

>Muh Jeff Flake!!
Yeah... he's out, you know.
>Muh predictions!
98% sure Clinton is going to win... again?

I called this shit back when the Bidenbro memes started on November 9th of 2016.

Shit was an obvious psyop but nobody believed me.

Which ones did he throw out exactly, anyway?
As for Biden, just put some clips of Creepy uncle Biden being Creepy uncle Biden, and you got your political ads for TV.

UNCLE
B
I
D
E
NIGGA

gdp much?

But jeff flake wasn't the only one, fucking paul ryan says he opposes the tariffs

As for prediction, its not really hard trump is really not popular and biden has obama's clout which greatly increases his chances

Imagine the state of the Democratic Party that they know they can’t beat Trump in 2020 and are throwing the contest.

google much bitch? Trump signed 90 executive actions in his first 100 days — here's what each one does. buisness insider article. wont post link because welfare typez like you need to practice working.

>everything we see right now is obama's not trump,

yes thats why the economy moved sideways for the fucking 3 last years of obongos presidency despite pouring in trillions.

Also
>what is Nfib Business confidence

it directly correlated to trumps win and is a major indicator on investments by small business owners, you know the people who actually employ the majority of the people in the US.

We have had 8 years of constant growth economically in every sense, sideways my ass

This has to be fake News. If true, its like they want Trump to win.

Biden is a fuckin coward LMFAO
Sen. Joseph R. Biden Jr. received five student draft deferments during the Vietnam War
LOL LOL LOL

RIP
hope you have a will drawn up

pls no

1000% real: archive.is/xzqVO

>Democrats are going to showcase their whitest and oldest.

Sent your trash to this email:
[email protected]

We don't condone any threats or violence here. Reported.

If Biden runs I’ll do everything I can meme him into the nomination, he’s going to get slaughtered once accusations and videos start surfacing.

No, meme Maxine Waters into nomination. THAT would be instant Trump win, no fucking question asked.

> Democrats are no longer divided

ahahahaha YEA. Your entire party was exposed as being broken and suddenly & mysteriously within a matter of months, yup, everyone agrees with each other and is working well together.

>Trump is incredibly unpopular outside republicans

This is an example of (and it exists on both sides, probably) of the delusion one is under about certain facts, courtesy of their mainstream media outlet's reporting. In this user's case, I'm willing to be it's MSNBC or CNN.

But by all means though, keep listening to them and depending on their guidance lol.

You mean the slowest economic recovery in our nation’s history?

>oh gee why is he saying mean things on the internet? mods!!! please ban!!!