What is the Sup Forums position on Climate Change?

Personally I believe it is occurring, however I do believe it's being used by progressive/neocon politicians as an excuse for big government

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V5SO1RdCYdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Byw9Dm9xy4E
youtube.com/watch?v=7pXDLOBQWOg
theglobeandmail.com/news/national/healthy-polar-bear-count-confounds-doomsayers/article4099460/
livescience.com/59693-could-earth-turn-into-venus.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Personally I believe it is occurring
No fucking shit. No one denies that the climate doesn't change.

Fuck, double negative. No one denies that the climate changes*

Well, I mean Steven Crowder would disagree

what is the small government solution to anthopogenic climate forcing problems?

Proof? Where has he said that the climate doesn't change over time?

I would shoot that bear just for the lols. leave it's frozen corpse on that ice. drifting around aimlessly.

youtube.com/watch?v=V5SO1RdCYdQ

God I hate 'muh feels' pics like that. Polar Bears often hunt in the water and can swim 60 km without breaking a sweat and are known to swim 300km+ on occasion. The faggot want you to think that bear is stuck, but he is just waiting for supper
Polar Bear Hunting Walrus:
youtube.com/watch?v=Byw9Dm9xy4E

Who the fuck doesn't know that polar bears hunt in the water

We need whites, they're the only one who care abut climate change :'(

Its real. Its caused by human interaction. The countries who are 80% responsible for it are not even mentioned.

For now its just a scheme to get money out of the goyim.

>Who the fuck doesn't know that polar bears hunt in the water
Liberals. We have king faggot David Suzuki that promoted the 'plight of the polar bear' BS for 20 years on CBC. Constantly brain washing people into thinking they were endangered (which they are not) due to melting ice.
Get a load of this shit in 2012
youtube.com/watch?v=7pXDLOBQWOg

and 5 years later this comes out
Healthy polar bear count confounds doomsayers
theglobeandmail.com/news/national/healthy-polar-bear-count-confounds-doomsayers/article4099460/

Thanks to Suzuki Canadian climate cunts always bring up polar bears, even though it's been proven bullshit

the truth is that the integrated assessment models that are used to inform politicians on the feasibility of the Paris 2°C target make extremely optimistic and unrealistically generous assumptions. They assume that negative emission technologies will be rapidly deployed, scaled up and put into use in a few decades, while fossil fuel demand is held constant.

And 2°C is not a safe limit, period. A warming of this kind could spur a dynamical response of the ocean-atmosphere system.

Taken together, this basically means that half of the political system (the right-wing) is completely in denial, while the other half (the left-wing) believes in fantasies

I think we passed tipping point a long time ago and from here on it is survival mode. sad thing is I do not know where to flee to as the best option...

>from here on it is survival mode
Are you retarded? or just to young to know that in the 80's the kikes said we were going out like a Venus hotbox in 2000. Then in the 1990's it was 2012. Now it's..soon guys trust us and pay your tax on breathing filthy goy. You should read up on the history of this scam.

just so that you know i was reading about global cooling in the early 70's - but knew that the science was deeply questioned then by people working in the field who were at that time worried about atmospheric CO2 levels and had been predicting global warming since the 60's.

your Exxon sponsored talking points have no power here

>said we were going out like a Venus hotbox in 2000
source?
(this is exaggeration and no scientist said this)

>Then in the 1990's it was 2012.
see

Bears were terrible censed back in the 40's.

I remember watching it on a pbs TV show called NOVA, obviously there was no internet (www anyway) back then. But they are still pulling the same fear mongering shit
Stephen Hawking: Earth Could Turn Into Hothouse Planet Like Venus
livescience.com/59693-could-earth-turn-into-venus.html

>We are close to the tipping point, where global warming becomes irreversible. Trump's action could push the Earth over the brink, to become like Venus, with a temperature of 250 degrees [Celsius], and raining sulfuric acid," he told BBC News, referring to the president's decision to pull the U.S. out of the Paris climate deal

The earth will burn and it's Trumps fault, how about that.